PDA

View Full Version : car accident and insurance problems

songbrd
06-21-2004, 09:40 PM
I have full insurance and i got into a bad accident, which is apparently my fault because I hit a dog and spun out hitting three other cars, anyway i'm only insured for 5,000 per car and both my car and the other car are totalled and i have no idea what i am liable for!!
please help

Lennon
06-21-2004, 09:57 PM
Your in LA, and your asking a Canadian based board, I'm in no way trying to be rude, but, have you talked with your insurnace company yet?

bighead2267
06-22-2004, 02:50 AM
sorry to say that, but u are pretty much fucked.

the only thing i know is the third patry lawyer usually will check out how much liablity limit u've and start from there. so i know alot of ppl don't buy sufficient amount of insurance.

my suggestion for you is just report to your company since the third party will make the claim on your policy anyways.....

good luck and hoep this help

MoNKeE
06-22-2004, 03:02 AM
they are going to pin it on you saying you were nto paying attention, and going to fast0 considering you spun out and hit 3 cars. thats alot to hit 3 cars. considering no other car tou ched yours. i would say you are in a bad situation. but hey at least yuor insurance is cheaper then alberta right.