PDA

View Full Version : honda pts for sale *check out pls*

specificcivic
06-22-2004, 12:23 PM
-ok I have various 86/87 prelude se/si pts for sale (rad, door pannels, pw switches, and many more). $50 for all

-I also have a d16z6 head w/o ecu, intake mani, or vtec solenoid. bought for vtec solenoid and nothing else. I am not sure if it works as I have never used or tested it. $50

-I also have a gasket-matched pnp'd d16z6 intake mani. it is clean and minty fresh. Does not come w/ injectors or fuel rail. I picked this up so I can do a mini-me swap but my y7 died so this must go. $80

-96 EK hb seats - good shape but have no rails. $95

-92-95 civic seat rails. $15

-96 EK stock catback exhaust piping (no muffler). $20

-The final item I have for sale is d16y7 axles off of an EK w/ 40km. I bought them as spares but am doing a b18b swap now so I don't need them any more. $75

All prices are obo. let me know. Pls keep in mind that I am from winnipeg but am willing to ship using any shipping firm.

bzdang
08-15-2004, 08:36 AM
Hi, do you still have that head?
I finally got around to looking into the oil leak that's been marking up my driveway - turns out that when my Honda dealer replaced the timing belt and water pump, they also replaced the camshaft seal, and used a screwdriver/hammer to extract the old one. The camshaft at the seal is badly damaged and the mechanic hid his stupidity by installing the seal halfway (not full depth) but it chewed up the seal anyway. !@#$%
So I'm looking for a camshaft to drop in there.
Here's a photo.
-- I should add that I pulled that seal out with my fingernails.