PDA

View Full Version : Telling your friend he is a ricer

max_boost
10-25-2002, 09:05 AM
How would you approach something like this? We all know the streets/world would be a better place without ricers. I was once a ricer and will admit it, but I never had anyone tell me that badging my car as //M was wrong, although it was a 325I :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: amongst a few other ricer things I did.........

Anyway, how would you tell your friend?

szw
10-25-2002, 09:06 AM
Anonymously!

Thats like telling your friend his kids ugly.

legendboy
10-25-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
badging my car as //M was wrong, although it was a 325I :rofl: :rofl: :rofl

haha, I remember that car, I thought it was nice tho! :)

G
10-25-2002, 09:44 AM
Good friends are always truthful to one another. They may resent you in the beginning but they will understand someday people are laughing at them not with them.

three.eighteen.
10-25-2002, 10:51 AM
just point out other cars with stuff like his and say "aww god, thats fucking <insert derogatory adjective>", he'll get a clue

redec
10-25-2002, 10:56 AM
bah....I just out and out say it to their face...."DUDE...YOU'RE FUCKING RICE!"....right Stealth R/T? :confused: :D

bksze
10-25-2002, 11:05 AM
straight up!!

rage2
10-25-2002, 11:13 AM

Hey Sam, your car's pretty rice! :rofl:

Let's see how long it takes before someone comments on my poser AMG badge...

D'z Nutz
10-25-2002, 11:33 AM
Since I call most of my friend's fucken idiots, being called a ricer won't be such a bad thing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ain't that right, M68KACIA?? :D

"Your car looks stupid, stop being a fucken idiot!" Hahaha!!

Ed the SOHC
10-25-2002, 11:37 AM
Sam, you don't have to tell me... I know I'm a ricer.:D

van
10-25-2002, 12:09 PM
hehe.. everyone is a ricer once in their lifetimes... I have an air fresher woo! lol..

I don't know. I would just go up to the mand go... BITCH ASS! WHY YOU SO RICE?! hahaha

RSeXy
10-25-2002, 12:18 PM
How would you approach something like this? We all know the streets/world would be a better place without ricers. I was once a ricer and will admit it, but I never had anyone tell me that badging my car as //M was wrong, although it was a 325I :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: amongst a few other ricer things I did.........

stop being so mean!!

i don't think it really matters...to each his own rite babes? :werd:

Hipermax_d
10-25-2002, 12:20 PM
this guy i know is a hardkore ricer
he always tells me he wants to make his own clear corners, taillights.
everytime he goes to spencer gift store he always buys beat light or those black light. so stupid. he was asking me where he can get blue lights for the front corners and for the license plate bulbs. i keep telling him its illegal but nooo he thinks those are the shit and keeps telling me he wants it.
he even bought strobes for the inside of the cabin and a R bucket seat covers from wals mart.
and he drives an 88 accord sedan

i used to tell him to stop wasting his money on those stuff but after a while i gave up.

Ekliptix
10-25-2002, 12:37 PM
I'm never removing my yellow racing pedals. they're cool.

This is a good topic though. My friends wouldn't buy it though if I told them.

[GaGe]
10-25-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Hey Sam, your car's pretty rice! :rofl:

Let's see how long it takes before someone comments on my poser AMG badge...

Haha.. And the 944 Exhaust tip.. :rofl:

2000impreza
10-25-2002, 01:55 PM
they probably don't give a shit.... lol. i called someone a ricer once.. they just laughed.

boi-alien
10-25-2002, 02:58 PM
they'll realize on their own soon enough... i hope! hahah

HillBilly
10-30-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by redec
bah....I just out and out say it to their face...."DUDE...YOU'RE FUCKING RICE!"....right Stealth R/T? :confused: :D

Yeah, well fuck you clown.. I like rice.

infamous
10-30-2002, 07:00 PM
i would cover their car in rice one night....but leave a little note saying "your car is too ricey...change ____ and ____....sincerely, the rice fairy!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

van
10-30-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by infamous
i would cover their car in rice one night....but leave a little note saying "your car is too ricey...change ____ and ____....sincerely, the rice fairy!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good idea, dress up like one too ok? Film it and post it on here.

ninjak84
10-30-2002, 10:45 PM
I think if he likes it, so be it.

P. Daddy Pedro
11-01-2002, 07:08 PM
I think some rice can be tastefull, clearcorners, bodykits, windowtint, it all looks good, but when people overdue it by getting fake BOV's or getting type r decals on their 89 integra, that shit is REALLY gay. :thumbsdow

Mikko
11-01-2002, 07:20 PM
haha, try to lighten up about each others cars and driving skills, have a more open layed back attitude about it and no one would be hurt by it.

I have a friend who is a total ricer. Lowered and cut springs, rims, window tins, racing steering wheels, pedal, shifter, painted over the traffic lights etc. His last name ends with "by" and I literally call him "riceboyby" - and I call his car the "riceboyby mobile". Pretty straightforward. lol. He finally admitted that he's a ricer and that was all there was to it - he doesn't take offense.