PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Video Creation Guru's!

Davan
10-25-2002, 12:57 PM
Hello all!

I have a Fuji 2600z digital camera that takes 20 second video clips. The clips are avi. The manual for the camera says they require Quicktime to view, but i can view them with the newest Windows Media Player as well.

Anyways, I'm using Adobe Premier 6.5 And it does not recognize the file type. I was thinking I could just convert it to a different file type, but TMPGENC (conversion program for pretty much every type) doesn't recongnize it either.

Can anyone give me a suggestion?

Here is a sample of the video files from the camera, just in case someone wants to try it out and let me know how you did it.

http://www.teamimpulse.ca/videos/take4.avi

Thanks a ton!

P.S., I used windows media to convert the file to a wmv file, but neither Adobe Premier nor TMPGENC can do anything with that as well.

Davetronz
10-25-2002, 03:07 PM
Excellent use of the test bench Davan. Didnt see any other computers on it... WHAT EXACTLY WOULD YOU SAY.... YOU DO HERE ;)

If you are interested I might be able to burn you a copy of a few video creation softwares I have....
Let me know through PM.

David

Ben
10-25-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
Excellent use of the test bench Davan. Didnt see any other computers on it... WHAT EXACTLY WOULD YOU SAY.... YOU DO HERE ;)

If you are interested I might be able to burn you a copy of a few video creation softwares I have....
Let me know through PM.

David

thanks Bob,

I use MGI VideoWaveII

Its not bad...but there are better out there, it can convert pretty much anything into pretty muh anything.

My Canon takes clips with sound in what looks like the same vformat, AVI...