PDA

View Full Version : Question for Asian people...

Super_Geo
06-23-2004, 09:33 PM
How many of you guys use deodorant? My parents haven't ever used it. I didn't even know what it was for until like grade 10, and I've never put it on once in my life and I've never had BO... even when working 12 hour shifts in construction.

I read that most Asain people lack the glands in the armpit that produces the milk-like secretion that bacteria feed on to cause BO, but I'm curious as to what the percentage would be... so vote away :)

benyl
06-23-2004, 09:36 PM
You don't have a category for me!

I am half asian... and I only use it once in while... like when going out just in case.

CelicaST-162
06-23-2004, 09:37 PM
I am Asian, whenever I sweat without using deodorant, I smell pretty bad....so there you go! :nut:

Chim
06-23-2004, 09:38 PM
In this weather, I can't even sleep without deodorant because I stink myself awake :D

JordanLotoski
06-23-2004, 09:46 PM
you all should use deodorant......for the love of good please use it..it costs like 3 bucks, what next no toothpaste:eek:

JordanLotoski
06-23-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Chim
In this weather, I can't even sleep without deodorant because I stink myself awake :D

hahaha o laughed out loud at that bute

rage2
06-23-2004, 09:51 PM
lol

Thank god I have air conditioning at home. I used to stink waking up with no air conditioning.

illeagle
06-23-2004, 10:01 PM
I use it.. I just hate it when i'm standing next to a stinky person and other people look at me, wondering if it's me......

benyl
06-23-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Chim

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cujo_cjc
06-23-2004, 11:01 PM
i rarely ever use it
i honestly don't have b.o. after sports or working out and stuff :dunno:

Dope Dealer
06-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by cujo_cjc
i rarely ever use it
i honestly don't have b.o. after sports or working out and stuff :dunno:

It's always the ones who don't think they stink, that stink the worst :nut:

O_J
06-23-2004, 11:22 PM
LOL

Shaolin
06-24-2004, 12:01 AM
100% chink... moved here in 87.. and don't use deodorant. :D

Zephyr
06-24-2004, 12:01 AM
i use it but i dont seem to have BO.......... my mom doesnt have BO and i heard its usually determined by ur mom....no idea...but i still use it to be safe

JordanLotoski
06-24-2004, 12:06 AM
doesnt matter if you dont thik u have it or just dont have it...you wear it....its not like its a 100 bucks for a stick....

in*10*se
06-24-2004, 12:43 AM
never had to... serious, never smelled or anything...played football, badminton, and sports training, never smelled used deodorant once in my life for kicks.... lol

CRXguy
06-24-2004, 12:48 AM
it just feels weird without it! lol.... so yes for me.

lam-boy
06-24-2004, 12:52 AM
i use it.

i just sweat from working out and such and if it gets too hot.

Kamen
06-24-2004, 01:07 AM
Hmm I've wondered this myself. I'm asian, I used to use it in High School when I was part of the rugby team but then I realized I don't have BO so I stopped using it for awhile and nothing changed so I kept it that way...

buh_buh
06-24-2004, 01:19 AM
holy crap people! You guys are going out without wearing deodorant? Please do everyone a favor and just put some on.

sexualbanana
06-24-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

It's always the ones who don't think they stink, that stink the worst :nut:

Everybody likes there own brand.

403Gemini
06-24-2004, 02:14 AM
for all those peeps who are uber confident you dont have BO, news flash, you've grown up with your smell. its a rarity that you ever smell your own BO (unless you cup your hand with sweat then smell it)

you dont smell it, we do

use the pit stick you cheap bastard :D

QuasarCav
06-24-2004, 08:23 AM
If i dont wear deodorant I can smell myself.

It's like a routine: shower, brush your teeth, deodorant. It just isn't right without it.

But if you honestly dont stink then there isn't a problem with no deodorant.

bigboom
06-24-2004, 09:55 AM
im asian and i use it...never used to but then a girl commented on how good it smelled so i use it all the time now :D

CelicaST-162
06-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin
100% chink... moved here in 87.. and don't use deodorant. :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

buh_buh
06-24-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

But if you honestly dont stink then there isn't a problem with no deodorant. Is it even genetically possible to not stink? I think the people who don't use it just don't know they stink:barf: :rofl:

Weapon_R
06-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Superstore has deoderant for $2/stick.

For those who don't use it: Correlate your refusal to not using deoderant with any pussy you're all ever gonna get in the future (if any):D

Stinkin' fucks...

-bUtTeRcUp-
06-24-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm half asian, I almost always wear deoderant, but many people can vouch for me if I forget to wear it that i don't stink!

bigboom
06-24-2004, 01:01 PM
i hate when im playing ball and other people dont use deodorant...especially a lot of the fob orientals, thats some of the worst BO ever. im not being discrimnatory but its true...

bigboom
06-24-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by -bUtTeRcUp-
I'm half asian, I almost always wear deoderant, but many people can vouch for me if I forget to wear it that i don't stink!

with a name like buttercup im guessing youre a female, females dont usually smell that bad even when they do sweat, or thats what i noticed anyways...its the guys the reak :)

lam-boy
06-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by bigboom

with a name like buttercup im guessing youre a female, females dont usually smell that bad even when they do sweat, or thats what i noticed anyways...its the guys the reak :)

haha nothign wrong with a little hard work..:rofl: :rofl:

1badPT
06-24-2004, 01:05 PM
oh my god, if anything, I hope this thread convinces those who aren't wearing it to start! :eek:

I doubt very much that just cuz of your race, you don't smell bad like anyone else when you sweat.

Those who don't think they stink don't realize they are breathing their own filth in all day long and are just accustomed to it. The rest of us aren't.

So those of you who aren't using deodorant, please use it so the rest of us don't have to smell your body rot. kthx :werd:

nosegrindR
06-24-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by in*10*se
never had to... serious, never smelled or anything...played football, badminton, and sports training, never smelled used deodorant once in my life for kicks.... lol

OR, nobody's told you how badly you stink, cause remember:

you can't smell your own brand :rofl:

ppl who don't use deoderant is just disgusting, this is not a 3rd world country, it's a civilized society

Ben
06-24-2004, 04:10 PM
haha, one would think, but I can smell you from 6 floors above! :rofl: :rofl:

three.eighteen.
06-24-2004, 04:11 PM
i wear it...but if i dont i dont smell very much at all...to get some BO i need to work hard at it

Chester
06-24-2004, 04:30 PM
I couldn't imagine not wearing deodorant. I know there are some guys in my school who think they dont have BO and dont wear it but they are WRONG. I think they are just so used to the smell of BO its like a natural smell to them.

T5_X
06-24-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm from middle eastern descent, so going heavy on the deoderant is a must

hjr
06-24-2004, 04:53 PM
ii notice when i dont wear deoderant (antipersperant), i get very sweaty (wet pits, but no tooooo stinky, though its not a super pleasant smell either, haha.

If you have hair under your arm pits, its time you use deoderant/antipersperant. Seriously. Do it.

-bUtTeRcUp-
06-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by bigboom

haha true, but I do know a few girls that umm, lets just say don't smell too pretty, regardless if they're wearing deoderant or not :dunno:

benyl
06-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by -bUtTeRcUp-

haha true, but I do know a few girls that umm, lets just say don't smell too pretty, regardless if they're wearing deoderant or not :dunno:

haha, stinky chicks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CKY
06-24-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by T5_X
I'm from middle eastern descent, so going heavy on the deoderant is a must

this might be a bit racial but......... here it goes.

i go to churchill, and some of you might know that school is 1/3 chinese, 1/3 brown, and 1/3 everything else ;) and when i walk by asians they usually don't smell except for my buddy on the football (he smells like dried sweat and vomit after pratices :barf: ) but on the other hand theres always this weird odour when i walk by the brown people, and this one time when i was self studying in the libary i overheard a bunch of brown kids talking and they said most of them use up a bottle of axe in one to 2 weeks :eek: . and please, for all you sweaty people out there, fat or not, BO or not, just put something on you. sweat isn't exactly the most pleasent smell either

nosegrindR
06-24-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Ben
haha, one would think, but I can smell you from 6 floors above! :rofl: :rofl:

i'm on 25 ben, i'm 10 floors ABOVE you :rofl:

it must be somebody elses bo, cause the stench floats upwards :thumbsup: