PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE:: How to be an ass-clown! (For The Pissed off NEWBIES)

SinisterProbeGt
06-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Would you like to be an ass-clown? It's easy. Just follow my step by step instructions;

1) pick a stupid name.
something that can easily be made fun of, preferably. Something like 'not ducati' or 'beyond.sux', be creative.

2) Introduce yourself.
Make it so it will atract people's attention. "hey all u fags suk dik" is perfect, it lets people know how inferior they are to you and lets them know you mean business.

3) Choose a target.
Now, to sharpen your flaming chops, pick a Beyonder out of the blue and start talking, discuss how fun you had making love to their mother. Ridicule their sexual fetishes for fucking dead underage amputee farm animals. Tell everyone you saw them Driving a riced out k-car. If they ask you to back up your claims, use words like "Fag" and "homo" to throw them off your trail. Also their ass belongs to you, now. So make demands for them to do.

4) Bitch about how much you hate the place.
about 62% percent of your posts should discuss how lame you think the place is, do this ad nuaseum. If peope ask you why you continue to stick around even though you hate being here, do not reply, it means victory is yours.

5) Remember air-claims>facts and logic
Don't let them prove you wrong, if they attempt to use logic instead of basless claims it means they are losing the fight, whatever happens, keep air-claiming, facts are the tool of the useless. The more ludicrous your claims are the better.

Congrats you are now an ass-clown.

Disclaimer: The above document may not be helpful to those of above lamer intelligence, do not attempt the above of you are able to read and properly use a toilet. If you find the above documnet offensive, or if you are an ass clown and would like to call me a Fag or flame my car, that's too fucking bad.