PDA

View Full Version : putting 03 ram back to stock...need $$$$$$ got d.u.i. lost liscense

andy morgan
06-24-2004, 11:26 PM
hello everyone!!!

i am putting my ram back to stock and am selling the following parts because i have lost my drivers liscense because of a driving under the influence ticket i received last weekend and need money for a retainer for a lawyer.before anyone bashes me for drinking and driving....i know...i screwed up and look what i have to do now!!! the following are for sale!!!

set of 4- 20" factory dodge ram rims w/goodyear tires(13,645 miles)balanced and rotated on truck every 5,000 miles and are in "MINT" condition......$975.00 FIRM!!!

set of 4-22" factory 04 dodge ram SRT rims,no tires!! i just bought the damn rims 2 weeks ago.mint condition and still in factory wrap and boxes...$1200.00 FIRM!!!!!

brute force cold air intake for 5.7 hemi,about 5500 miles and comes w/an extra filter and cleaning solution...$150.00 FIRM

westin brush guard(chrome)excellent condition....$225.00 FIRM

please e-mail me with any questions and payments can be made with western union and i will ship the same day. i will pay for s/h on the rims and you must reimburse the s/h cost to me after you receive..i am doing this to prove the rims are like i say"mint condition" if they are not,you can keep the s/h money but they are in mint condition.i also have these items listed locally also so i have no idea how long i will have them...thanks again!!

Weapon_R
06-25-2004, 12:02 AM
No double posting.