PDA

View Full Version : NW superstore parking lot

2000impreza
10-26-2002, 01:34 AM
sooo... much snow and slush. i had lots of fun.... till someone called the cops on me.. hahahaha.

Davetronz
10-26-2002, 01:47 AM
hahhahahaha damn, so I guess you are saying dont go there right now and try out the AWD capabilities ;)
Edgemont sux, soo bored

CLiVE
10-26-2002, 01:58 AM
SSSLLLLUUUUSSSHHHYYYYY :thumbsup:

2000impreza
10-26-2002, 04:43 AM
went back to the parking lot... with Fuji. hahaha. pulled powerslides, drifts, nuts... it was great fun. i could smell the smoke off my tires. if any AWD guys are intrested we should have a late night meet when there is fresh snow on the ground!

4:43AM need sleep :zzz:

aboveandbeyond
10-26-2002, 05:42 AM
sounds like you had too much fun

GTS Jeff
10-26-2002, 10:29 AM
i used to go to that parking lot all the time when i lived in edgemont!

try using the church parking lot next to superstore too!

Pete92SL
10-26-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
sooo... much snow and slush. i had lots of fun.... till someone called the cops on me.. hahahaha.

LOL! I was in the same parking lot last night doing the same thing. We were also testing out the fireworks that we had shipped to us for Halloween. lol I'm surprised the cops didn't come for us too!

Pete

*edit* oops, it was the NE one I think, not the NW one.

infamous
10-26-2002, 11:12 AM
you got fireworks for halloween?? where are you going to use them?? they are so illegal though....:(

Pete92SL
10-26-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by infamous
you got fireworks for halloween?? where are you going to use them?? they are so illegal though....:(

They are illegal in this city's limits, however they are not illegal outside of the limits in small towns and such.

Not too sure where we will use them ;)

Pete

van
10-26-2002, 11:48 AM
Chestermere!

mwmhong
10-26-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
try using the church parking lot next to superstore too!

Thou shalt not tread ones tires in the holy parking lot lest thou shalt taste THE WRATH OF GOD!!!!! Yeah! :burnout:

Davetronz
10-26-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong

Thou shalt not tread ones tires in the holy parking lot lest thou shalt taste THE WRATH OF GOD!!!!! Yeah! :burnout:
Who said he went there to "tread ones tires" ........ :rofl: :barf:

2K255HP
10-26-2002, 08:05 PM
2000impreza
opps that was u
i had no idea :dunno:
if i would of known I wouldn't of called the popo sorry :rofl:
j/k
sounds like u had fun
wish i had an awd car to do that :(

2000impreza
10-26-2002, 10:21 PM
hahaha. the foothill church(beside superstore) isn't too bad. but too many light posts. didn't get a ticket... seen two cop cars pulling up so i got the hell out of there pretty fast...... i found another empty parking lot. not very many light posts.... if anyone is intrested PM me or something. i don't want to post the location.

EDIT: didn't stay at superstore too long. the stupid late night enployees came out... lol.

CRXguy
10-26-2002, 10:22 PM
oooh ooooh.....i wanna try!:D

CLiVE
10-27-2002, 01:33 AM
Yes, AWD ownz....

here's some AWD donuts for ya..

http://hem.bredband.net/mathjo/3000GTburnout.mpg

http://home.gallatinriver.net/dcollins/3SI/burnrubber.rm

2000impreza
10-27-2002, 02:04 AM
awd donuts on dry pavement is crazy :nut: i'd be very worried about the tranny. those dsms put on crazy ass smoke shows. haha. on wet pavement i can see a bit of smoke and smell burnt rubber. lol.

Davetronz
10-27-2002, 02:26 AM
those dsms put on crazy ass smoke shows. haha. on wet pavement i can see a bit of smoke and smell burnt rubber. lol.
:werd:

2000impreza
10-27-2002, 02:35 AM
next snow fall we will plan a late night "meet" to play in the snow. lol.

CLiVE
10-27-2002, 02:36 AM
awd donuts on dry pavement is crazy :nut: i'd be very worried about the tranny. those dsms put on crazy ass smoke shows. haha. on wet pavement i can see a bit of smoke and smell burnt rubber. lol.

yes, pretty crazy on dry pavement. I hear it really....really burns up the tires. They're pretty much dead after that.

There was a long debate on 3si as to whether it would be that hard on the tranny......Other than the tires it isn't all that bad, on the stealth just make a hard turn, feather the gas, and it starts there...

Next up...Stealth Smoke Signals...

4wheeldrift
10-27-2002, 08:23 AM
You guys could always come out one of the CSCC sponsored rallycrosses, where no one is going to call the cops on you and you can find out exactly what kind of driver you REALLY are.

DSM Power
10-27-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by memystealthandi
Yes, AWD ownz....

here's some AWD donuts for ya..
http://hem.bredband.net/mathjo/3000GTburnout.mpg

:nut: Nice! :thumbsup:

I've done many a donut in the snowy parking lot with AWD - it definately qualifies as FUN! :clap: Too bad I don't drive my car in the winter anymore for that reason... :tongue:

infamous
10-27-2002, 10:29 AM
damn that video of the 3000 gt is awesome!! you can't get much better than that! :thumbsup: :love: :drool: :hitit: :bigpimp:

infamous
10-27-2002, 10:44 AM
hahaha i just thought of the best one...if you have the chance download the video
get your roll on by the big tymers...watch it and you will see the best 4wd burnout that you could imagine! :thumbsup:

Fuji
10-29-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
You guys could always come out one of the CSCC sponsored rallycrosses, where no one is going to call the cops on you and you can find out exactly what kind of driver you REALLY are.

PM me some details.... I am only running all season Bridgestone craptenza 92's provided courtesy of 2000impreza (thanks dude)

CLiVE
10-30-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by DSM Power

:nut: Nice! :thumbsup:

I've done many a donut in the snowy parking lot with AWD - it definately qualifies as FUN! :clap: Too bad I don't drive my car in the winter anymore for that reason... :tongue:

Took my car for a drive last night!!! Don't have the winter tires on yet though...

Davetronz
10-30-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by DSM Power
Too bad I don't drive my car in the winter anymore for that reason... :tongue:
Come on Tom, have some fun, join Rob, Blake and myself in the DSM winter driving :)

finboy
10-30-2002, 05:11 PM
damnit, i can't wait to get the brakes fixed on the jetta. lack of an e-brake sucks when there is snow.

and damn you bastards with your awd, :thumbsup: , it makes me want to go buy a dsm next year. heartless bastards. :burnout:

Davetronz
10-30-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by finboy
heartless bastards. :burnout:
Yea we are, hope you dont mind.... Sure as hell know we dont :D

redline_13000
10-30-2002, 05:41 PM
next snow fall we will plan a late night "meet" to play in the snow. lol.

im thinking one on friday or saturday maybe 3 am?:D

CLiVE
10-30-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM

Yea we are, hope you dont mind.... Sure as hell know we dont :D

What do you mean "hope you don't mind..." I don't give a damn if he minds, because I'm a heartless bastard....:rofl:

Davetronz
10-31-2002, 12:49 AM

What do you mean "hope you don't mind..." I don't give a damn if he minds, because I'm a heartless bastard....:rofl:
Ever hear of saracasm ;)

CLiVE
10-31-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by TurboDSM

Ever hear of saracasm ;)

Saracasm...nope...

sarcasm...yes..

sar·casm Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
1- A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2- A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3- The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms:wit

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Davetronz
10-31-2002, 01:45 AM

Saracasm...nope...

sarcasm...yes..

sar·casm Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
1- A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2- A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3- The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms:wit

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hahahah thanks for the clarification Rob ;)