TalonVelocity
06-25-2004, 11:52 AM
YEAH!:D :D :D

Gonthro
06-25-2004, 11:52 AM
you'll be wishin you could go back this time next year, i gaurentee

turbo_equiped
06-25-2004, 11:53 AM
I DONT CARE WHAT IMA BE WISHING AFTER A YEAR!!!
BUT I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR NOW!!!!:D :D :D :D

ITS OVER!!

jdmsource
06-25-2004, 11:56 AM
you guys wont be saying that after this summer, man do i ever miss high school :cry:

Impreza
06-25-2004, 11:57 AM
High school was awesome, i miss it!!!!!!! But I dont think i miss it enough to want to go back! hahaha
but i like how it was so easy and so carefree!

talonted
06-25-2004, 11:58 AM
Who the hell cares im done now too and its sweet as hell!

Gonthro
06-25-2004, 12:00 PM
if i got paid fer going to HS i'd go back in a heartbeat... yer not gonna find a job that you can sleep for an hour in, or skip and pay no real conciquences... that was the life.

HTN SWCHS
06-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro
if i got paid fer going to HS i'd go back in a heartbeat... yer not gonna find a job that you can sleep for an hour in, or skip and pay no real conciquences... that was the life.

:werd: i already miss it!

Marsh
06-25-2004, 12:04 PM
^-- :werd: high school was the best, the real world sucks i would crawl back into the sheltered high school life in a second

turbo_equiped
06-25-2004, 12:06 PM
man atleast let us enjoy for a while like this...
before scaring us and all!!
geeezzz

Team_Mclaren
06-25-2004, 12:07 PM
3 more fucking hours for me!!! AAAHHHHHHHH
damn physics!!!

ecstasy_civic
06-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by jdmsource
you guys wont be saying that after this summer, man do i ever miss high school :cry:

I feel the same way, it fuckin sucks fending for yourself lol

working 60+hrs a week to make ends meat and have modding money.

school was fun, and easy and you actually had time to see your friends.

Kona9
06-25-2004, 12:23 PM
PUSSIES!!!!!:angel:

Weapon_R
06-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Highschool was fun, but NOTHING beats University. More fun in Uni than i've ever had, and probably ever will have.

QuasarCav
06-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Ass everywhere, dont want to go you sleep in, self appointed spares, friends are all there, off at 3:30, sleep in everyday. Did i mention ASS IS EVERYWHERE.

I miss it:cry:

E36M3
06-25-2004, 12:39 PM
I was INSANE for quitting school.. man do I miss University.. ugh. Now I'd be the weird old guy :)

C_B
06-25-2004, 12:57 PM
yeah dumb ass

ZorroAMG
06-25-2004, 12:59 PM
Real life is way more fun than University and HS....

Good luck all you new grads (HS and U)

E36M3
06-25-2004, 01:01 PM
hah. You're nuts. Where did you go to University?

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Real life is way more fun than University and HS....

Good luck all you new grads (HS and U)

Ben
06-25-2004, 01:09 PM
I hated HS, been out for a few years, have yet to miss it.

ZorroAMG
06-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by E36M3
hah. You're nuts. Where did you go to University?

Both U of C and U of L...I'm not saying it wasn't fun, just that grown-up real life is way more rewarding/challenging and fun....

mo_virgin
06-25-2004, 01:13 PM
I miss Junior High... Even slacker than highschool, but not as much ass.

GorG
06-25-2004, 02:00 PM
I can believe that'll miss High School, but for the present moment in time i'm loving ever minute of it, :D . It'll be so messsed up when summer ends, becuase up until know i had a scedual that i followed, wake up, see ass, sleep, see more ass, sleep get ass, sleep eat, beyond, do a bit of work, go home. I'm Taking a year off to go traveling how bout the rest of you boys that just graduated? you going streight to uni or upgrading, or what?

B17a
06-25-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Both U of C and U of L...I'm not saying it wasn't fun, just that grown-up real life is way more rewarding/challenging and fun....

Amen to that! My last 2 years of U were brutal, all I wanted to do was get out and get working. I didn't enjoy university that much, I find working in the "real world" much more of an eye-opener.

GorG
06-25-2004, 02:01 PM
I can believe that'll miss High School, but for the present moment in time I’m loving ever minute of it, :D . It'll be so messed up when summer ends, because up until know I had a schedule that I followed, wake up, see ass, sleep, see more ass, sleep get ass, sleep eat, beyond, do a bit of work, go home. I'm taking a year off to go traveling how bout the rest of you boys that just graduated? You going straight to uni or upgrading, or what?

turbo_equiped
06-25-2004, 02:09 PM
yeee for my uni straight up!!
no taking years off no nothing...!!
and from my older brother and all the cousins i have heard that uni is way more fun then high school...which actually makes sense too!!
cauz you are of legal age and all that and can have way more fun then in high school..a plus if you go somewhere outside with no parents!!
so i am looking forward to uni!:D

B17a
06-25-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by turbo_equiped
yeee for my uni straight up!!
no taking years off no nothing...!!
and from my older brother and all the cousins i have heard that uni is way more fun then high school...which actually makes sense too!!
cauz you are of legal age and all that and can have way more fun then in high school..a plus if you go somewhere outside with no parents!!
so i am looking forward to uni!:D

Just be careful you don't have too much fun or else you'll be on the Dean's vacation after your first semester. THen you'll be having lots of fun looking for a job pumping gas while explaining to your parents how you fucked up and got kicked out!:D

turbo_equiped
06-25-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Just be careful you don't have too much fun or else you'll be on the Dean's vacation after your first semester. THen you'll be having lots of fun looking for a job pumping gas while explaining to your parents how you fucked up and got kicked out!:D

lol:rofl:
thanks for your advice!!

GorG
06-25-2004, 02:17 PM
^^^^ what uni are you going to?

V6-BoI
06-25-2004, 02:31 PM
For those going to University, get your ass ready for the raping.

roopi
06-25-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm going to agree with ZorroAMG on this one (I didn't think I'd ever say that) but I am sure glad HS and University is in the past.

Life is much better after education.

ZorroAMG
06-25-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by roopi
I'm going to agree with ZorroAMG on this one (I didn't think I'd ever say that)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Deal with it, i'm right often :D:angel:

Lennon
06-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Man, high school, that was ages ago, sorta missed it, sorta don't. Missed it for the friends and everyone else. But hated it for the stupid work that makes no difference in life.

And I'm happy that shits over with. Life is so much better, no studying till the stupid hours of the morning, just put in your time, and come out a little richer. And feel good about it too. :thumbsup:

theken
06-25-2004, 05:16 PM
i liked all the tits and ass, I hated it while I was there, but now i miss it

crx62
06-25-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro
you'll be wishin you could go back this time next year, i gaurentee

Originally posted by jdmsource

yo true that, man i graduated last june and man do i miss it.

TalonVelocity
06-26-2004, 09:49 AM
I can't believe some of you miss high school :rolleyes: God damn it is full of the stupidest, most retarded, uncool generation there is, high school sucks, can't wait till uni when all the idiots are sifted out :)

SI-vic
06-26-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by TalonVelocity
I can't believe some of you miss high school :rolleyes: God damn it is full of the stupidest, most retarded, uncool generation there is, high school sucks, can't wait till uni when all the idiots are sifted out :)

People dont miss it because of the people
People miss high school because it was so easy and slack.
I sure as hell miss high school because it was easy, slack, always saw friends, no worries, and fun.
Now? Pretty much the same but I dont see my friends as often and its not as easy.

Chester
06-26-2004, 01:13 PM
The only thing I'll ever miss about school was kindergarten:angel:

Weapon_R
06-26-2004, 01:15 PM
I've found that there are more idiots in university. Not to mention the dumbasses that are trying to discover their "identity" and do anything to get attention.

hjr
06-26-2004, 01:42 PM
the thing about high school is when you are in it your like " shit i have to do all this homework and shit and its no fun, i just wanna chill wid my homies, it would be ok if i got payed to be there, but i dont so it sucks ass. im so sick of school, i cant wait to get outta here".

then most folks realize within 1 year that highschool was the easiest slackest non-hardworking time ever. Get a fulltime job, pay rent, attempt to get a career going, then you will realize that highschool was wicked.

Oh and btw, if you think you are gonna be rid of all the stupid people now that your out of high school, guess again, it doesnt happen.

hockeybronx
06-26-2004, 05:28 PM
It's a good feeling to be done!

I missed it originally, thought life would never be the same again, but it turned out that my first year of college was the best year of my life.

It's okay to miss high school if you guys do, just realize that better days are always ahead. I really find that although the past and future seem so good, the present is where I'm always happiest.

CelicaST-162
06-26-2004, 05:38 PM
I just graduated also, and already I am starting to miss it. I guess the reason is that it occupies the better part of your day and now sitting at home doing nothing! So now I have to get me a full time job to fill that void.

googe
06-26-2004, 06:20 PM
high school sucked, i dont miss it.

finboy
06-26-2004, 06:34 PM
i loved highschool, i've been out for 2 years and they have been the crapiest 2 years yet. luckily now i'm finally going back to school, but i would so much rather be back in grade 11 (with my current knowlege and car :D ). there was NO responsibility back in highschool, classes started at 9 instead of work which starts at 7:30, the day ended at 3:00 instead of 5:00. stress was pretty much nothing compared to real life stress.

high school was the shit :(

SwitchBlade
06-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Man highskool was sweet i missed sex ed and the question box im always one who thinks of a good bad tasted question after the fact. Kinda kool how you didnt have to worry much and you had some security in whats you where doing everyday.

PGTze
06-26-2004, 07:26 PM
High school rocked, I miss it alot.

kiwi
06-27-2004, 10:28 PM
High School was awesome... there was no stress, & I got to hang out w/ my friends & just be silly everyday... hee hee, it was great! Fun times!

Sometimes, when I'm pulling an all-nighter to study for a stupid test, or trying to finish an imposible assignment, or when a psycho prof pisses me off, I wish I was back in HS again... =P

BUT, I still prefer uni over HS... hee hee, more freedom ;)

turbo_equiped
06-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by GorG
^^^^ what uni are you going to?

dont know yet. i applied at some dunno where ima end up at.
will be either calgary, lethbride or saskatchewan.
one of these for sure. but if it will be lethrbidge i will be going to calgary campus though.

kiwi
06-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by turbo_equiped

dont know yet. i applied at some dunno where ima end up at.
will be either calgary, lethbride or saskatchewan.
one of these for sure. but if it will be lethrbidge i will be going to calgary campus though.

I've heard a lot of people say that U of Sask is actually a good school! Despite it being out in the middle of nowhere... lol

///M3
06-27-2004, 10:54 PM
i got to do my first year apprenticeship for auto mechanics in grade 12. all i had to do was english 2 hours a week, an english final. the rest of the time i was in the shop. :thumbsup: now im 17 and already got a job in a shop:D

Idratherbsidewayz
06-27-2004, 11:14 PM
Just graduated as well, im glad to be done. Looking forward to the challenge of university. Are there lots of people who try to be smart but are actually dumb. Like stoner talk, I hate that shit. Since I hate stupid (not in the school sense, common sense and wit) people, i dunno if ill have too many friends at Mt. Royal.

kiwi
06-27-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
Just graduated as well, im glad to be done. Looking forward to the challenge of university. Are there lots of people who try to be smart but are actually dumb. Like stoner talk, I hate that shit. Since I hate stupid (not in the school sense, common sense and wit) people, i dunno if ill have too many friends at Mt. Royal.

heh! You're gonna meet all kinds of different people in post secondary... yes, some will act like they're super smart when they're not... some will be super competitive, & will hog all the reference library books, & won't teach you anything if you ask them a question... lol

but I'm sure you'll also meet lots of cool people, & make a lot of new friends, because slowly, you will begin to lose touch with your old high school friends, cuz everyone is in a different faculty/major...

teknical
07-19-2004, 06:31 PM
yea, I graduated last year, took a year off, did a bit of working, now I will be heading into SAIT this year, not sure if I made the right choice in courses, but I guess its to late for that now.
I'm going into business administration, was gonna take mechanics but I think business will be better.
its prob better to get a good job, then do mechanics as a hobby.