PDA

View Full Version : big rims are for guys with small ...

Billet
06-25-2004, 10:11 PM

JordanLotoski
06-25-2004, 10:13 PM
i know where that guys going........straight..!!

ecstasy_civic
06-25-2004, 10:22 PM
:rofl:

Focus
06-25-2004, 10:47 PM
Holy hell!!!!! :eek:

that is just gross!!

(FUGLY)

EK 2.0
06-25-2004, 10:50 PM
I don't know why you all is hatin' like dat...you dun kno dat's tha nizzew Mista Lizzube Oil change mod...Dat way you dun haveta jizzack tha whip up...you just slizzip unda dat shizznit yo...

CKY
06-26-2004, 01:37 AM
guess he ran outta money after buying the rims :dunno:

phat97yukon
06-26-2004, 02:01 AM
:banghead: too much money.... not enough brains to notice that it looks like ass :barf:

dkny_stylez
06-26-2004, 02:07 AM
MONSTER CAR!:rofl:

freakin
06-26-2004, 07:16 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the fenders have been cut to allow the larger diameter wheels/tires like you would with a 4x4.....:nut:

I think that should be the point where you have to ask yourself..."Have I gone too far?"

hyperwhite
06-26-2004, 07:18 PM
thats gotta be great for fuel mileage too:thumbsup:

Skyline_Addict
06-26-2004, 07:19 PM
photochop...? there's no way..

rogue
06-26-2004, 07:20 PM
i forget the site but there is a whole site to cars like that, normal cars with 20s and bigger. Sick ugly in my opinion:barf:

Boost Infested
06-26-2004, 07:24 PM
so easy to change oil... LOL:rofl: :rofl:

GT2NV
06-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
so easy to change oil... LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hockeybronx
06-26-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

No shit hey man?

This might be a stupid question, but does it actually move? I'd hate to see those wheels cranked either way while making a turn.

I'd say:
1). It's a photoshop
2). It just sits there and doesn't move anywhere.

Both options are pretty ridiculous to me:dunno:

PhenomSE
06-27-2004, 12:14 AM
:eek: :barf: :banghead:

Orbie
06-27-2004, 01:05 AM
No man there are actually cars like this driving around, and my guess is they can even turn! When I was down in Florida, I remember seeing a couple of cars like this driving around. It looked absolutely stupid but the driver and passengers always looked like they were :bigpimp:. Not to mention if you said anything they looked like they would shoot you down on the street right there and then.

My big question is how do you get in! when the car is sticking 3 feet in the air, it must be a challenge to get in without a step ladder or sidestep.

Ridelikeme
06-27-2004, 02:22 AM
rims like that are a status symbol.. maybe not here in calgary where everything is jdm, gunmetal, and silver... but if u go to arizona california florida, or any state where status is to show, u will see cars with big chrome rims... personally i dont like this car inperticular, but i have seen cadillac sts, and chevy impalas that looked super pimp ridin on rims that exceeded 24 inches probly look at all the jdm people and make fun of the black 15 inch rims

Beni
06-27-2004, 10:18 PM
haha oh god thats so sick! :barf: yah and i bet he feels really :bigpimp: with a purple/pink car too!

Scat
06-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

This might be a stupid question, but does it actually move? I'd hate to see those wheels cranked either way while making a turn.

Its just a little fender rubbing. No biggie :rolleyes:

Billet
06-27-2004, 11:40 PM

No shit hey man?

I'd say:
1). It's a photoshop
2). It just sits there and doesn't move anywhere.

Both options are pretty ridiculous to me:dunno:

first off... grab a brain,

and second;

rims like that are a status symbol.. maybe not here in calgary where everything is jdm, gunmetal, and silver... but if u go to arizona california florida, or any state where status is to show, u will see cars with big chrome rims... personally i dont like this car inperticular, but i have seen cadillac sts, and chevy impalas that looked super pimp ridin on rims that exceeded 24 inches probly look at all the jdm people and make fun of the black 15 inch rims

not everyone thinks jdm crap looks any good. I laugh every time i see a tard who thinks his carbon fibre makes him cool or fast

and lastly... these rims were made for trucks, he probably got em off the black market... THUG!!

EK 2.0
06-27-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Billet

and second;

not everyone thinks jdm crap looks any good. I laugh every time i see a tard who thinks his carbon fibre makes him cool or fast

and lastly... these rims were made for trucks, he probably got em off the black market... THUG!!

CF does make me cool and fast...:D

O_J
06-28-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme

how could you think 24s+ on a 4 door sedan looks pimped its only 3 feet off the ground DAWG, rims that does not exceed the wheel well curves and no wheelgaps are pimped, look at ferarris and even "JDM" sport compacts.:hitit: , 3 feet off the ground and 8 inch wheel gaps are sooo not cool:thumbsdow

hockeybronx
06-28-2004, 12:55 AM

Who the fuck is you punk?

I don't even know where the hell you came from but let me tell you something, you've obviously gotten off to a 'great' start in your beyond career, so while I go 'grab a brain' why don't you try to post something relevant and contribute to the threads rather than cluttering them up with complete bullshit.

In my post I asked a question, if you have no answers then don't answer. You probably didn't even look at the car you just wanted to rack up a post so you could move up the ranks on beyond.

Rockski
06-28-2004, 01:32 AM
it kicking, if your legs are about 3 feet longer then they should be so you can get in...

PhenomSE
06-28-2004, 01:52 AM
I laugh every time i see a tard who thinks his carbon fibre makes him cool or fast

Yo man...that hurts :( I think that I am going to go and cry now. 'Cause I really think my hood makes me look cool and fast. :thumbsup: :rolleyes: ... :thumbsdow Get a life buddy!! :banghead:

Kamen
06-28-2004, 11:02 AM
What an ugly ass thing.
But each taste to their own...:barf:

Ridelikeme
06-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by O_J

how could you think 24s+ on a 4 door sedan looks pimped its only 3 feet off the ground DAWG, rims that does not exceed the wheel well curves and no wheelgaps are pimped, look at ferarris and even "JDM" sport compacts.:hitit: , 3 feet off the ground and 8 inch wheel gaps are sooo not cool:thumbsdow

buddy that car is a complete half ass example of a big rims rig... if u ever travel down south u will see some big cars that are riding on 24' rims and they look damn good, they are not 3 feet of the ground. look at all of millenium auto trendz cadillacs, a few of them are on 22's with very little modifications and airbags... with a little work u can make anything look good...... other than cavaliers and neons
:banghead:

O_J
06-28-2004, 04:48 PM
^ maybe 20s at most but 24s+??? almost every car need fender modifications to fit those on even on some suvs so i dunno man i've been down in the states many times, i see spinners, 20's etc and YES i've seen 24+ they are fugly even on suvs. theres something called too big and you're right about the cavs and neons.

Billy
06-29-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ryder_23
06-29-2004, 04:22 PM

I don't even know where the hell you came from but let me tell you something, you've obviously gotten off to a 'great' start in your beyond career, so while I go 'grab a brain' why don't you try to post something relevant and contribute to the threads rather than cluttering them up with complete bullshit.

In my post I asked a question, if you have no answers then don't answer. You probably didn't even look at the car you just wanted to rack up a post so you could move up the ranks on beyond.

HAHAHAHAHHHA
hes off to a better start than you ever were, its his thread so leave him alone, i remember a time during winter where you posted in every thread, so your one to talk...

anyways, i think these cars too stupid, status symbol or not. Everyone has their own taste, and let them do what they want, but how would those things turn, they dont look like they could be that safe

yohan4ws
06-29-2004, 04:58 PM
everybody in the club gettin tipsy ..:bigpimp:

what you dont see is the hydro's that make the car go even HIGHER ... its slammed in the pic above .. his next mod is removing the trunk lid and getting a spray in liner..

:rofl: :rofl:

three.eighteen.
06-29-2004, 05:40 PM
i never figured that hockeybronx would be the swearing type...the courageous fred durst would never swear :rolleyes:

$uPeRrlcE()()()
06-29-2004, 07:38 PM
WTF????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

wildrice
06-29-2004, 07:46 PM
:rofl:
shit, that's damn ugly

Balls Deep
06-30-2004, 09:18 PM
check out the gallery here

www.bigchrome.com

Billet
06-30-2004, 11:44 PM

well sorry for pointing it out but that was a pretty damn uneducated question.

ranks??? :whocares:

Billet
06-30-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by PhenomSE

Yo man...that hurts :( I think that I am going to go and cry now. 'Cause I really think my hood makes me look cool and fast. :thumbsup: :rolleyes: ... :thumbsdow Get a life buddy!! :banghead:

yeah, just cant figure out what the purpose in that stuff is ..... cause there aint one besides someone making alot of profit. But...hey... to each their own :tongue:

Zephyr
07-01-2004, 01:10 AM
lol "Real Men Drive Pink Cars" hahaha omg those r some big ass rims....

Shady19
07-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Carbon Fiber hoods I'm told are lighter... in turn a lighter car means more speed... do ur research BRO... and umm those are a lil too big... u know there are limits... the biggest I'd put on my car is 18s

bspot
07-14-2004, 07:40 PM
I'd love to see that guy try stop in a hurry with his 100lb rims. :eek: