PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Aston Martin DB7

knees scrapin'
06-26-2004, 07:05 PM
I didn't any get pics. Fuck. Its kinda hard when your on two wheels.

Grey DB7 with black soft top. Guy was fuken cool to. I raced past him on 14th on my bike before I realized what it was. Slowed down to look, guy pulls up beside me, grin's, points and punches it. Pretty quick little car.

Raced to crowchild then he split. A hella nice car anyway.

And yes I know this post is useless without pics.

rogue
06-26-2004, 07:25 PM
quick little car are not words to justify this v-12 mean machine. I love that car almost as nice as the vanquish.:D i had the great honour of sitting in one of these in Portsmouth, England right after the guy pulled straight up to the curb and curbed the front bumper and did not even flinch. Damn these rich folks.:banghead:

ecstasy_civic
06-26-2004, 08:04 PM
theres a blue one with a tan top in the NW, I saw it the other night on the way to my gf's, but my camera was in the glovebox:banghead:

rogue
06-26-2004, 09:57 PM
yea i saw a brand new one being taken off the lot at charles english i guess the guy got it ordered through them or something not sure how it worked.:dunno:

illeagle
06-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
theres a blue one with a tan top in the NW, I saw it the other night on the way to my gf's, but my camera was in the glovebox:banghead:
I've seen that one on blackfoot. the guy is old, and has a valintine ONE radar detector, uber pimp car, then i saw a younger chick (25-ish) driving a bently leaving a safeway parking lot in the south