PDA

View Full Version : 17" Rims & Tires For Sale!

Weapon_R
06-09-2002, 10:50 PM
Here is a set of 17 Wheels for sale with tires - two of the tires are great, two of them need replacing soon. The tires are 205/40/17's, had em on a prelude, but they are universal fit. $800obo.

buh_buh
06-10-2002, 08:55 PM
HOLY SHIT!! THAT'S MY OLD CAR!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Weapon_R
06-10-2002, 08:58 PM
No Wayyyy??? Did you have that molded kit on before or was it new? And dude, whats up with the R decals everywhere?

buh_buh
06-10-2002, 09:09 PM
it was all moulded on before.
Except I got rear ended and the car was written off!!
The stickers.... lets just say I got the short end of a deal.

It was my first car, and it was when I was starting to get into the whole modding car thing, and I went to these guys (Revolution Racing) to buy and install my bodykit. And for some odd reason, they asked me if i wanted to be "sponsored" by them. And at the time, I knew absolutely nothing about modding cars, and I didn't even know anybody else with a modded car, so I figured it was like pretty sweet that I was getting sponsored. So this is what the deal was, they slapped all those ugly ass decals on my car while they repainted my car for free and everything I buy off them after that I got at cost. But the car ended up being wrecked anyways, so I didn't get much out of that deal. But anyways back to the stickers, when my car was in the shop, they told me we would AGREE where the decals would go, and one day they just called me up one day and said my car was ready. So I went down there thinking we would decide where to put them on (I didn't want ANY on the body of the car, and I thought there were only going to be a couple) and when I showed up, they were just plastered all over my car. Needless to say I was pretty pissed off. But that's about it I think. But that's hilarious though. Who's car is that? Did they buy it off the junkyard it was sitting at and fix it up or what? Cuz that car was written off, so I hope the person who bought it knows that.

legendboy
06-10-2002, 09:58 PM
you might get 500 bux for thoes wheels, there oldschool and the centercaps are missing.

Weapon_R
06-10-2002, 11:59 PM
Yes the car is a writeoff, and it got a back alley fixer up, looks awesome now actually, feels good too cuz I drove it. Btw-did you have a matching ebrake/shifter in aluminum in there? And how many clicks did it have before you lost it?

buh_buh
06-11-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Yes the car is a writeoff, and it got a back alley fixer up, looks awesome now actually, feels good too cuz I drove it. Btw-did you have a matching ebrake/shifter in aluminum in there? And how many clicks did it have before you lost it?
holy crap that is my car for sure then.
I had an aluminum e brake handle wiht cf around it, but not a matching shift knob. But when the car was in the junkyard I stole it bac, so it didn't evne have a shifter, haha.
when it got wrecked it had 170k km on it.
Damn, would you mind if i took a lot at it? I kinda miss my old car. Just cuz it was my frist car. It used to have a full kit on it.
What kind of kit does it have now?

Weapon_R
06-11-2002, 09:34 AM
Hey Kevin,

Well the car still has an ebrake aluminum and carbon fiber handle, except the carbon fibre is loose so it spins freely. And the new shifter STILL does not match hehe. The car STILL has 171xxx on it, so it just got repaired. Looks good though, the new owner is still looking to get front and rear bumpers for it, but the molded side skirts are the same. You can take a look at it anytime you want sure. It is plastered with Revolution Racing all over the place. The new paintjob is pretty nice too, shiny black with gold flakes inside. And I can confirm it was written off, and missing the two rear side marker lights, and the front grill as of now.

Hehe what a coincidence! It still drives nice, and it still runs good tho. What engine is in it? Anyways if you wanna take a look at it, let me know when I come check out those gameboy games k? It's in the NE right now. Peace

buh_buh
06-11-2002, 08:41 PM
damn you got new paint on the car? I guess it would be hard to match since it was custom paint. What color is it now? When it was repainted you guys should've ripped those ugly ass stickers off. haha.

Weapon_R
06-11-2002, 10:25 PM
lol i never had anything to do with the paint...but the stickers are only on the windows so he could take em off anytime. Anyways, the new paint is black with 7 different kinds of colored flakes, i only noticed the gold ones cuz it was kinda dark when i saw it, anyways it looks nice. Can you tell me anything about it? Did you replace anything? How bad was it hit etc, what happened, and what kind of stereo you had in it - the amp wires are still hanging in the trunk. The new owner wants to know - the front and rear bumpers are still kinda weird since they are missing some of the side marker lights, but instead he wants to put front and rear aftermarket bumpers.

buh_buh
06-12-2002, 02:48 AM
that's weird. I had a sticker across the body too. But that was probably taken off. Why doesn't he take off the stickers? Does he like them or something? Anyways... what do you mean did I replace anything? And I didn't even have a system in there. Maybe it was from the previous owner before I bought the car. What happened was I got rear ended by a dodge ram going like 50 or 60 and I was stopped, and I smoked the person in front of me. There was major frame damage in the rear (trunk was almost folded into the glass), and major damage to the front (from what I could see there was radiator damage, battery moved, new headlights, new hood, new rad support. There was over $10k in damage on the car.

Weapon_R
06-12-2002, 10:11 AM
LOL the stickers would have been taken off for sure when the vehicle was repainted. The front needed a new bumper, a new grill, and headlights. The hood I think was straightened out. There rear needed a new bumper, and a LOT of work but these guys obviously put in the time and it runs pretty nice now. I never saw the wiring for the stereo, but it looks as though there still is a CD - Changer cable running from the dash to the trunk, but there isn't any deck. The new owner slapped some 17" Enkeis like Ludelvr's on it, and its looking fine - you would be surprised to see it now :). What I meant is did you replace any of the mechanical parts on it? Should the new owner know anything about it? I'll try to take some clear pics and show u the new look.

buh_buh
06-12-2002, 10:25 AM
yeah, tons of work was needed to fix up the car, that's why the insurance company didn't bother and instead wrote me out a cheque for $13k for my car. As for the wiring, when I bought the car there was an old school CD changer (like the first one ever made!) that was in the car with the stock deck, and when I put in an aftermarket one i just took out the changer and left the wiring because I'm lazy. K, and as for the rims, the ones Ludelvr has are my old rims. How coincidental is that? My old rims are the same as the rims that are on there now. As for mechanical parts, I got a new slave cylinder at about 150k, and the whole car was tuned up at 169k. The only thing the owner should know about it is that if he doesn't treat it well, I'll take a bat to his head. haha. just jokes.

Weapon_R
06-12-2002, 10:40 AM
hehe the new owner loves it a lot - he wouldn't have spent this much to fix it otherwise - but the rims that you were gonna sell me the tires from :guns: are the same as the ones he put on it...hahaha this is kinda freaky...today he is wiring a new LCD pager alarm to his vehicle, and a nice deck into it. It should be quite the car after its done, but the best part is what you did with the molded sideskirts i think. As for the damage, you could never tell :). And it even drives straight, I tried it out, which is surprising since frame damaged cars don't usually feel right.

Anyways, did u have a problem with the dash, where when it is parked with the e-brake light, then you turn it on, the dash lights up two lights - one telling you that the e-brake is engaged, and one orange one that has DAL on it or something - as soon as you lower the e-brake, both of them disappear. Maybe this is normal, maybe not.

buh_buh
06-13-2002, 12:53 AM
its a sweet car man. I loved it too when I had it. The side skirts were definately the best part, its a good thing they weren't damaged in the accident.
As for the lights, that is normal.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you friend buy it for? What was on it when he bought it?

Weapon_R
06-13-2002, 09:45 AM
Hey,

I think the new owner bought it for about $4000, then sunk in about $1500 to repair it, and now its where it is at. When he bought it, I think he had cheap ass steelies, but he slapped on those 17's, he bought a new shift knob lol. Anyways, if u wanna take a peek at it, lemme know and we'll set something up -