PDA

View Full Version : Firebird trash at Southcentre

SRH
06-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Last Saturday I was pulling tinto the parking lot at Souncentre Mall when I hear some really nasty early 90's euro-trash techno behind me. Some ass-hole with balding shoulder length brown hair in his red Firebird convertible pulls up behind me at the stop sign and procedes to and hit the gas squeal his tires t'ill he almost rear ends me....then hits the brakes and does it over and over again. Apparently I wasn't going fast enough through the parking lot for him. It was packed, being that it was a Saturday. I wasn't going overly slow either. People are crossing in front of your car constantly to get in and out of the mall...and this piece of shit with his shitty techno music is peeling out and riding my ass.

What the hell is the matter with people?

turbo_equiped
06-28-2004, 12:02 AM
man you see these kinda people everywhere!!
its nothing new!
i know i know its just sad!

sexualbanana
06-28-2004, 12:42 AM
I encountered some stupid ass people in the Staples parking lot by Chinook today.

I was backing out of my stall. I was half way out, when someone decides they don't want to stop and wait for me to come out, so they try to squeeze between me and the curb, just about hitting me in the process. After that, the van behind him decides to stop and wait. But as I'm backing out, he creeps forward behind me so I couldn't actually back out all the way. I had to go forward, then back before I could actually get moving in the damn parking lot.

I was not in a good mood after that.

SRH
06-28-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
I encountered some stupid ass people in the Staples parking lot by Chinook today.

I was backing out of my stall. I was half way out, when someone decides they don't want to stop and wait for me to come out, so they try to squeeze between me and the curb, just about hitting me in the process. After that, the van behind him decides to stop and wait. But as I'm backing out, he creeps forward behind me so I couldn't actually back out all the way. I had to go forward, then back before I could actually get moving in the damn parking lot.

I was not in a good mood after that.

I had a tart do that to me at WallMart on Sunday too. She decided she wanted my parking spot so she gets right on my ass as I'm backing out. Then she moves because obviously neither of us are going anywhere at that point. Then she starts to turn her wheel and inch in before I'm even done pulling out of the spot. I wanted to get out and kick her in the head.

EK 2.0
06-28-2004, 09:20 AM
I just turn the car off...and get out...they FREAK right out:eek: locking the doors and shit...*having my new beard helps alot too*

Or I go back into the stall and go out the other way where someone else is waiting to get in and I give the other person the spot...

SRH
06-28-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
I just turn the car off...and get out...they FREAK right out:eek: locking the doors and shit...

That's funny shit! I'll be sure to do that next time!

Gonthro
06-28-2004, 09:45 AM
just pull back in to your spot and sit there until they leave, that pisses em off, especially if its a good spot.

rogue
06-28-2004, 11:35 PM
yea just pretend you are fixing your cars position then get out and turn your alarm and they feel like idiots:D or just keep going staight forward and back repeatedly that will drive them nuts.

dogmaiwli
06-28-2004, 11:41 PM
Fuck I wish i had time to mess with people like that :D

ZorroAMG
06-29-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by dogmaiwli
Fuck I wish i had time to mess with people like that :D

Yeah you must be super busy.

dkny_stylez
06-29-2004, 08:14 AM
so many ppl got road rage! haha

lam-boy
06-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by rogue
yea just pretend you are fixing your cars position then get out and turn your alarm and they feel like idiots:D or just keep going staight forward and back repeatedly that will drive them nuts.

HAHAHAHAHAH yo man thats what i do!!