PDA

View Full Version : Vote Today!!!

hjr
06-28-2004, 01:56 AM
Ok, its officially Monday, June 28th. This is the day you get to exersize your right to make a decision about your countries future. Please do it. Even if you think your wasting your vote, don't let that stop you. I don't care what your political ties are, or who you are going to vote for, just make sure you get out and do it!!!

so this is my final comment:

VOTE MUTHA FUCKAAAAAA!!!!!!

I put this here instead of political section because many dont read that.

Weapon_R
06-28-2004, 01:58 AM
And use it as an excuse to get off work! Employers must give some time off for citizens to go and vote.

sexualbanana
06-28-2004, 02:25 AM
I would vote. But quite frankly I don't like any of the candidates.

nismodrifter
06-28-2004, 02:32 AM
first time voting for me :D did you guys know that you can now vote online? ;)

Click the link to vote online: Vote Online (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50429)

EK 2.0
06-28-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

Click the link to vote online: Vote Online (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50429)

Only a H4x0r would find something like that...:)

And yes, even you Sexual, just vote man...close your eyes and pick if you want, but make it count...

buh_buh
06-28-2004, 08:31 AM
do you need a voter's card to vote? Or can I just go with government ID?

Melinda
06-28-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
do you need a voter's card to vote? Or can I just go with government ID?
I dunno, but I got a voter's card in the mail :dunno:

freakin
06-28-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

And yes, even you Sexual, just vote man...close your eyes and pick if you want, but make it count...

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!

That's very reckless and irresponsible. I think that's a worse option than not voting. There are tons of resources on the web to research the candidates. Take 20 minutes out of your day and check out the party's websites and make an informed decision.

Take the time to exercise your rights and vote, but please do so responsibly. That being said:
GET OUT AND VOTE!!

ZorroAMG
06-28-2004, 09:50 AM
What kinda ID do you need if you do not have a voters card?

Melinda
06-28-2004, 09:52 AM
Just voted! :D

Weapon_R
06-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Two pieces of ID, one of which should be photo ID with your address on it.

hjr
06-28-2004, 12:00 PM
if you have your voter card they dont id you for some strange reason. Anyways, VOTE

Kamen
06-28-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
What kinda ID do you need if you do not have a voters card?

I left my voter's card in Ontario, but they only needed to see my driver's license.

Strider
06-28-2004, 02:43 PM
any ID with address and signature is supposedly enough

A_3
06-28-2004, 02:44 PM
If you don't like any of the candidates the least you can do is spoil your vote... then the government knows you showed up to the polls at least!

euro tang
06-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by freakin

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!

That's very reckless and irresponsible. I think that's a worse option than not voting. There are tons of resources on the web to research the candidates. Take 20 minutes out of your day and check out the party's websites and make an informed decision.

Take the time to exercise your rights and vote, but please do so responsibly. That being said:
GET OUT AND VOTE!!

good point, and for those that don't know who to vote for then just take this nice little vote quiz: http://politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html

Dogg
06-28-2004, 09:59 PM
Now the results are in - and it is obvious that Ontario has force fed us more of its shit.

sexualbanana
06-29-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by freakin

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!

GET OUT AND VOTE!!

I did already and I still didn't like any of them.

hockeybronx
06-29-2004, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

I fell for it. Big Mick you are one huge crack head!