PDA

View Full Version : Brand new T3/t04E 50 trim for sale!

euroracing
06-28-2004, 06:59 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

euroracing
06-28-2004, 02:59 PM
Man 40 views and nobody wants this? this is not a knock off, it's the real deal, all stainless steel hardware, 50 trim very effiecient wheels with very good response and broad power band. You will not get this exact turbo for cheaper.

rage2
06-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by euroracing
You will not get this exact turbo for cheaper.
Wanna bet? ;)

legendboy
06-28-2004, 04:56 PM
Ya no doubt. Try knocking $150 off your price. Then it will be competitive.

euroracing
06-28-2004, 07:11 PM
This is not japan made turbo "knock off" did you guys actualy check the specs when you call a shop, or do you do like everyone else, "hi im looking for a T3/T04E" yeah we have one 650$?? what your getting is a mix match turbo with a 40 trim wheel wich is not by far a 50 trim, someone bought one thinking he bought a 50 trim, wrong!!! well you get what you pay for, all turbonetics turbine housing crack very easily in a very short period of time, that is the reason i don't deal with them anymore. If you ever want a real quality turbo let me know, if you want big turbo for show sorry can't help you...

rage2
06-28-2004, 09:28 PM
This is not japan made turbo "knock off" did you guys actualy check the specs when you call a shop
Yes I did.

or do you do like everyone else, "hi im looking for a T3/T04E" yeah we have one 650$??
I can get a discount by acting dumb? Sweet!

what your getting is a mix match turbo with a 40 trim wheel wich is not by far a 50 trim, someone bought one thinking he bought a 50 trim, wrong!!!
No, I asked for a 50 trim and I got a 50 trim. RIGHT!

well you get what you pay for, all turbonetics turbine housing crack very easily in a very short period of time, that is the reason i don't deal with them anymore.
Interesting... turbonetics uses straight garrett parts. The same parts that build your and my turbo. Turbonetics does have access to some pretty spiffy compressor wheels that are only available through them though...

If you ever want a real quality turbo let me know, if you want big turbo for show sorry can't help you...
I've yet to have a turbo break on me. And no, I'm not looking for a show turbo. If so, I wouldn't even consider the T3/T4 series, they're kinda tiny.

FYI - I've purchased 3 of these turbos and used them in various project cars. T04E 50 trim with a 0.60 A/R compressor housing. Turbine housing ranges from .48 to .63. speedracer needs one and is about to order from the same place that I got 'em from. $700 not a knock off, not a mix match turbo with 40 trim wheel, exactly the turbo I spec out, brand spankin' new WITH WARRANTY. No I'm not after a big turbo for show. I know wtf I'm talking about.

If you're willing to drop your price, then you'll get some interest. I know I need another, speedracer needs one, and Superesc needs one too... and they're all about to go to my normal turbo supplier.

If you're willing to make your price attractive enough not to buy new locally, then I'll pick it up from you.

legendboy
06-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Buddy, do you homework. Try cheapturbo.com and full-race. Henery at F-R was gonna sell me my turbo for $525 usd + 40cad for shipping. Thats shipping straight from garrett. Instead I bought a brand new turbonetitcs in town from the local dealer for $715

rage2
06-28-2004, 11:52 PM
back on topic... if you wanna let it go for significantly cheaper than $700, let me know. I'll be interested.

gpomp
06-29-2004, 02:56 AM
:werd: I got my Precision T3/T04E 50 trim for way less than that shipped, but I guess it's not "real quality" when compared to Garrett. :rolleyes:

euroracing
06-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Let me know the place where you called, cuz around here no way you can get it? was it kinetics?
Turbonetics uses there parts, not garrett, there two different turbo company. Im sure you know what your talking about, but Ialso see lots of people coming to me showing me there turbo and there all crap in no time, and all for a cheaper price. On the net it's always advertise cheaper because it's so competitive just to hook you up, then you pay, suddendly sorry we don't have the exact one in stock, they will offer you to ship a equivalent turbo, or they will ship the right one but you will wait for it.
just to put a good turbo out there my best price is 800$ shipped, no waiting shipped right away. if interested let me know but please stop telling me you got this and that for cheaper, i know the story, and i know how it works.

euroracing
06-29-2004, 06:39 AM
http://www.precisionte.com/products/products.php?view=page&qtype=Sport+Compact+T3%2FT4+Series&qvendor=Precision&qproduct=SC50&qcategory=Turbochargers

difference being a 5 bolt mine is a 4bolt 825$US

milesmcewing
06-29-2004, 07:11 AM
Hey Rage2,

Give Kevin a call at Majestic 1-800-231-5566,

He could certainly overnight you exactly what you are looking for.
Speedracer and I were talking last week too, I think he may have called Kevin to get some advice. Give me a call, I want to discuss some ECU projects.

I have a spare turbo like you are looking for on the shelf, come over and we'll make a deal.

Cheers.

euroracing
06-29-2004, 08:33 AM
Majestic have excelent prices on rebuilt turbo. good quality rebuild. but not new.

rage2
06-29-2004, 08:52 AM
Let me know the place where you called, cuz around here no way you can get it? was it kinetics?
I buy my brand new turbos from Alamo, local in town here in Calgary. Just checked my invoice, my mistake it wasn't $700. It was $716. Dealing with locals is a lot easier than phone tagging some company across the border. Saves a lot on S&H too, not to mention UPS brokerage rape charges.

I shopped around everywhere till I found Alamo to be the cheapest price... after 90_Shelby promoted them with their turbo setup (sponsorship works!).

Turbonetics uses there parts, not garrett, there two different turbo company.
Turbonetics is a Garrett dealer (one of the biggest). While Turbonetics do have their own exclusive parts, the T3/T4 (non super wheel) series are pretty much all garrett off the shelf parts.

On the net it's always advertise cheaper because it's so competitive just to hook you up, then you pay, suddendly sorry we don't have the exact one in stock, they will offer you to ship a equivalent turbo, or they will ship the right one but you will wait for it.
That's why dealing locally with Alamo is so great. I spec out the turbo, and 5 days later, the exact spec'd turbo is built for me. I don't even have to pay a dime until I pick it up.

Anyways enough of my rant... I see you're firm on the price. If you decided to go lower, then PM me.

euroracing
06-30-2004, 09:21 PM
Reply from Alamo in Western Canada!

Hi Mark
The hybrid turbocharger from turbonetics will be $1100.00 with one year warranty. If I assemble the turbocharger it will be $950.00 workmanship warranty only 90 days. These are all new no junk parts.

thanks sean wells

Pretty far from 716$?????
So again my Brand new turbo is still for sale at a better price!

rage2
06-30-2004, 09:38 PM
I guess I'm good at haggling. If you want me to scan the invoice, I'll dig it up for you.

euroracing
07-01-2004, 09:51 PM
No need it's just i wanting to prove a point that they don't sell for 716$ or whatever you paid for. Wich by what he said,

we can't even rebuild a turbo at that price, since we have to much time/parts in a rebuild to charge that??

so please avoid posting that im selling my turbo for too much, because i have the facts that mine is cheaper than alot of place, and it's NEW not rebuild. If you need a turbo at a good price, i have one.

gpomp
07-02-2004, 02:18 AM
If you need a turbo at a good price, i have one.
Yeah, that's why there's a ton of people lined up to buy it right? :rofl:

euroracing
07-02-2004, 06:34 AM
That's fine, go save 100$ for lesser quality that you don't know about. If only i had one of there turbos VS mine :eek: We did that awhile back, with a shop that said they sold GT25 for dirt cheap (kinda like this story of people buying high quality T3/T04E for 700$) we had GT25 from garrett in stock, so for fun we ordered it, and at it was, was a regular T25 .60a/r that's it. Then im trying to sell the real GT25 then all i got was , customer got a wicked deal on a GT25??? so he is happy, but he nevr got a GT25 and he will never know , ,anyway thanks for the bump, this is a cool site with all these turbo expert:)

rage2
07-02-2004, 08:35 AM
No need it's just i wanting to prove a point that they don't sell for 716$ or whatever you paid for. Wich by what he said
You didn't prove nothing. You asked for a price, and he gave you list price because you didn't haggle. You're accusing Alamo and other shops of building turbos with wrong parts to justify your price. What kinda point did you prove?

we can't even rebuild a turbo at that price, since we have to much time/parts in a rebuild to charge that??
Are you a shop?

That's fine, go save 100$ for lesser quality that you don't know about. If only i had one of there turbos VS mine :eek:
Sigh. Assumptions can go both ways. How do we know your shop isn't scamming us by putting in shitty parts? Maybe you're ripping us off with lesser quality, which means I'm saving $134 and getting higher quality! :rolleyes:

(kinda like this story of people buying high quality T3/T04E for 700$)
Again with the assumptions! Are you accusing Alamo of ripping people off?

Then im trying to sell the real GT25
Are you a shop? Whats your URL?

euroracing
07-02-2004, 01:46 PM
That is one thing i don't do. Is sell low quality parts, wich is why im not dropping my price. Alamo does grest work, we contacted them has a shop to deal with them, and shop price it was more than what you paid for. So if you got a wicked deal, good for you, but not everybody will get that price like i proved.

Yes i have a shop called www.euroracing.org we do custom turbo set ups. And only sell high quality parts period. I can get the same turbo i have sell it at the price you paid, make money, but in a few months i would have to deal with you again because your turbo is not working properly. Im in this business for long time not a few months, so reputation is everything.

You buy from me you only get the best, no if or butts, and we have them all in stock, if i don't have it, i will tell you. I won't tell you want you want to hear just to make a sale. I do not operate like that. If you were local we could talk in person and you would see what im about. Im glad you got a deal and you have turbocharged your car. Keep it up. All i want is to sell you (customer) a great turbo at a amazing price.

euroracing
07-02-2004, 01:48 PM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/boostedrocco/16vt/16vt_001.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/boostedrocco/16vt/16vt_007.jpg

euroracing
07-02-2004, 01:49 PM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/boostedrocco/sciroccoturbo/customkit_007.jpg

Superesc
07-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Thread close. Please review forum rules regarding sponsorship.