PDA

View Full Version : fu*!in Car Thieves

Ridelikeme
06-28-2004, 11:28 AM
yesterday was a pretty damn warm day, and i had some buddies over so i decided to clean my cars up a bit and accidentally left every single window open on a brand new avalanche... i left it over night and didnt think anything of it until this morning when my dad came into my room and asked me if id taken the cars out last night ... my balls rushed into my stomach... i walked upstairs and outside and sure enough the fuckin thieves had gone through every single one of my cars, im surprise they didnt open my garage and check through the one they missed... they threw all the paper work everywhere, tore up all of my uncashed checks that i was supposed to take in today, and spilt coffee all over my moms leather seats.. letting it soak in... the fucking dipshits didnt even make it away with much because i had just cleaned out all the vehicles.. my laptop, stereo, most of my cash, digital camera and 3 leather jackets survived cause i decided to throw them in the garage and then got too lazy to put them back....so all they got was a little over 110$ cash and a few of my excellent burnt cd's...i rarely ever lock any of any of my vehicles and they generally stay on my driveway, i also live in elbow valley off highway 8, where there is constant security patrolling the area.... i guess their are thieves everywhere.. and from now on all vehicles are being locked and aftermarket security systems are going on the avy and the tahoe.... but i still think ill stick with sellin the trooper

:banghead:

i know this isnt a spotted thread, but i needed to vent somewhere...

Kartelli
06-28-2004, 11:34 AM
sorry to hear that bud,

but if you decide to leave 3 cars unlocked with the windows down overnight, consider yourself lucky that everything in your garage didnt dissapear along with all your vehicles.

sounds like it was just some punk kids walking by that noticed your vehicles, and just did their damage in 2 min and ran... maybe some local neghborhood kids?

eb0i
06-28-2004, 11:34 AM
that's too bad man, punks like that are a pain in the ass. Not only did they steal shit they vandalized stuff as well. Hope you feel better venting though.

perhaps next time you should remember lock the cars and roll up the windows. Luckily it wasn't some sicko who would have opened your garage and came in and murdered your family...or something along those lines.

Ridelikeme
06-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by eb0i
. Luckily it wasn't some sicko who would have opened your garage and came in and murdered your family...or something along those lines.

:eek: um ya thanks for that......ill remember to lock my doors and windows so no random rape murder and pillage occur at my house...i wouldnt want to endup in pieces in a ditch somewhere in the back of my own stolen trucks

haha:rofl:

eb0i
06-28-2004, 11:42 AM
hahaha, hey come on there are some sick fucks in this world.

civicrider
06-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Fuck lets find out who did it and hunt their asses down
:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

A_3
06-28-2004, 01:33 PM
fuck dude... i can't believe that would happen in EV of all places, i've left my cars open sitting in my drive way before and shit. dude... it had to be some of those punk kids that roam around at night! I would call up security and see if they saw any kids or shit wandering around last night... I just can't believe that happend here...
Originally posted by civicrider

:werd: if you catch those morons... that just shouldn't be happening!

Beni
06-28-2004, 01:43 PM
oh man that sucks..sorry to hear about that...but good thing you took all of those valuables into your garage!!

Lo Pro
06-28-2004, 01:43 PM
we kill them and there children motha fuckas well start poppin them thangs

phat97yukon
06-28-2004, 03:19 PM
:dunno: Thats harsh man, sorry to hear bout that atlest they didnt take your rides..... it was proboly some lil punks that live in the area with nothing else to do tryin to prove who the bigga thug is by doin stupid shit like that.. hope you find out who did it than go hang the lil assholes :dunno:

Ridelikeme
06-29-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by civicrider
Fuck lets find out who did it and hunt their asses down

thanks jub.. yeah well get the fuckers... i enjoy hurting little kids

Originally posted by A_3
fuck dude... i can't believe that would happen in EV of all places, i've left my cars open sitting in my drive way before and shit. dude... it had to be some of those punk kids that roam around at night! I would call up security and see if they saw any kids or shit wandering around last night... I just can't believe that happend here...
:werd: if you catch those morons... that just shouldn't be happening!
i was just as surprised as u man... acutally im gonna go check my vehicles right now..

Originally posted by Lo Pro
we kill them and there children motha fuckas well start poppin them thangs

yeah man, u bring your mac 10 and airsoft gun.. ill bring my paintball gun and pellet guns... jared u bring the eggs and waterballons.

there will be hell to pay tonight
:rofl:

ryder_23
06-29-2004, 01:09 AM
We'll play the guessing game....

a_3 : probably too drunk to pull it off

Me: outa town

coke head down the street from me, needing money to feed his fiending (sp) needs : BINGO

Theres your answer

A_3
06-29-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23

a_3 : probably too drunk to pull it off

Theres your answer

It's true... can't lie there :D :rofl:

CKY
06-29-2004, 03:17 AM
sorry to hear stuff like this, sounds like local drunks or punks roaming around, i mean afterall locking up the cars after you get out of it isn't that much work right?? consider this a lesson learned i guess??

WGR4Pussies
06-29-2004, 04:23 AM
close your windows next time :thumbsup:

dkny_stylez
06-29-2004, 08:17 AM
live and learn man

Dj_Stylz
06-29-2004, 08:50 AM
sorry to hear that man

googe
06-29-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme

a brand new avalanche

the avy and the tahoe.... but i still think ill stick with sellin the trooper

i rarely ever lock any of any of my vehicles and they generally stay on my driveway

i also live in elbow valley off highway 8

tip: posts like this might not be the best idea

Ridelikeme
06-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by googe

tip: posts like this might not be the best idea

thanks for the tip man, i didnt really think before i started ranting... but think about it this way... elbow valley is close to 4 km's long... and there are 2 seperate sections.... so unless a thief wants to look through every house in the 8 kms of housing thats up to him

keroppi
06-29-2004, 04:52 PM
Sorry man, but isn't it dumb to leave $100 cash and stuff in your car and you didn't usually lock their doors on the driveway?! I lock and activate alarm on mine even I park it inside the garage.

Last time somebody broke into my car in a public garage and stole just 2 loonies and maybe a couple quarters from my car! So I'd consider your cash$$$ pretty tempting to anybody. :tongue:

ricosuave
06-29-2004, 11:22 PM
you dont lock vehicles and you leave valuable things inside, you then get robbed and wonder how it happened? thank the fuck youre only down some cash and not down a couple of vehicles and wake the hell up. :eek:

ricosuave
06-29-2004, 11:25 PM

thanks for the tip man, i didnt really think before i started ranting... but think about it this way... elbow valley is close to 4 km's long... and there are 2 seperate sections.... so unless a thief wants to look through every house in the 8 kms of housing thats up to him

i think he'll just look for the house with the trooper, avalanche and tahoe parked in the driveway.... you know, the ones with the unlocked doors and cash and shit inside...

LOL

A_3
06-30-2004, 01:26 AM
Dudes go easy, the guy is venting, I can understand where you are coming from but honestly the guy got shit stolen from him by a bunch of punk kids in a neighborhood where most people leave there front doors unlocked. It is pretty uncommon for something like this to happen around here and gives EVERYBODY a wake up call, i will think twice before leaving any valuables outside now that that B.S. happend to Jeff. I know he will think twice about leaving his cars open now and if someone from beyond really wants to go down and rob him that is pathetic. Anyways sorry for the rant but any of you would need to blow off steam as well after some dumb bad luck like this situation occured... so give the guy a break!

Lo Pro
06-30-2004, 01:31 AM
yeah you fuckian chump he messed up but what am i saying ricosuave never fucked anything up in his life he's perfect and if u know elbow valley theres is alot and i mean alot of houses so yeah its pretty hard to find his house

ricosuave
06-30-2004, 09:38 AM
i may have fucked up things in my life, but i sure as hell dont go on a public message board to vent about my own stupidity...

Skylinelover
06-30-2004, 10:16 AM
^^ So why not go into a corner and kill yourself?

Ridelikeme
06-30-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by A_3
Dudes go easy, the guy is venting, I can understand where you are coming from but honestly the guy got shit stolen from him by a bunch of punk kids in a neighborhood where most people leave there front doors unlocked. It is pretty uncommon for something like this to happen around here and gives EVERYBODY a wake up call, i will think twice before leaving any valuables outside now that that B.S. happend to Jeff. I know he will think twice about leaving his cars open now and if someone from beyond really wants to go down and rob him that is pathetic. Anyways sorry for the rant but any of you would need to blow off steam as well after some dumb bad luck like this situation occured... so give the guy a break!
thanks alex.. i owe u one

Originally posted by Lo Pro
yeah you fuckian chump he messed up but what am i saying ricosuave never fucked anything up in his life he's perfect and if u know elbow valley theres is alot and i mean alot of houses so yeah its pretty hard to find his house

well we know his parents fucked up big time!!

Originally posted by ricosuave
i may have fucked up things in my life, but i sure as hell dont go on a public message board to vent about my own stupidity...
yeah im talkin about u ya deush

Originally posted by Skylinelover
^^ So why not go into a corner and kill yourself?

agreed

ricosuave
06-30-2004, 05:15 PM
real intelligent comments, boys.

the only reason you're defending him is because you know him. if i came on here, and cried about how my car was broken into because i didnt close the windows and lock the doors, you all would have had a flaming field day about my stupidity. the fact is, he's damn lucky he didnt lose more. all in all, he should be thankful this 'lesson' only cost ~$150. the fact that he published the details about how he does things and where he lives only adds to it in my mind. i dont care where you live, or how 'safe' you think things are, but in this day and age, no one is immune from crime, ever.

his stupidity helps cause insurance rates to go up, and i have a problem with that. you all should too.

rico

Ridelikeme
07-01-2004, 02:51 AM
insurance rate would go up if i made a claim, but since i didnt and have no intention of doing so shove it.. dont assume u know what your talkin about before u spit out some random shit.. yeah i do know 2 of those guys but a few of them i dont...like uve never left your car unlocked, dont be a hypochrite and try and speak down to me,, all wise one

i know it was my fault thats why i didnt make a claim.. and this incident is too minor to even bother making a claim

and i dont know about u. but i definately did not have a whineing attitude when i made this post, it was a rant so dont say i was crying...

your still a deush

Lo Pro
07-01-2004, 06:29 PM
rico your a fuckian loser and know i wouldnt have a field day on some guy because im not gonna waist my time and shut the fuck up about insurance rates going up you chump it wouldnt go up because of some small incident and yeah dont speak down to me like your god im only feeling bad for him because he is my freind and would you sit there and beet on your freind if he did the same thing NO so thats my point

ricosuave
07-01-2004, 06:44 PM
um, what? i dont understand your comments...

ok, so now we know he's not putting in a claim. fine. lets just say, for fun, that both trucks were stolen... then what? a claim, would have been filed im sure, and probably, not the entire truth told about its circumstance either...

i dont give a rats ass if he's your friend or not, i am allowed to state my opinion, and it was incredibly irresponsible. im not saying im god, im not saying i havent made a mistake in life, and im not saying my car has never been fucked with...

but i surely dont come onto a public message board to complain about the thieves, when in reality, he should be complaining about himself! im sure he's a decent guy, a good friend, and all that, but dont overlook the facts - he fucked up. and it cost him a little, it could have cost him and all of us a lot more. i never resorted to the namecalling that you all have.

the fact that you all have lowered yourself to namecalling just proves to me that you cant even be objective about this. i say again, if i had done the same thing, you would have had a field day about it. and as far as dissing him, well, geez, i wouldnt say im dissing him, more like stating the obvious. he fucked up!

and besides, im not the only one who has said that - there are at least 4 posters who agree that it was his fault. why arent you riding their asses?

in my opinion, he just doesnt seem to be blaming himself for this - and really, thats just about all there is to blame. i dont feel one bit sorry for him at all. why should i? just because hes a friend of yours? youll have to do better than that. some of my friends, coworkers, have had things stolen, some due to their own stupidity, and some that were just random, despite the precautions they took. i will always side with someone who did just about everything they could to prevent it, rather than someone who did apparently nothing to prevent it, does similar things all the time, and keeps valuables in the vehicle!! thats just common sense!

rico

ricosuave
07-01-2004, 06:58 PM
listen, lowpro, skylinelover, and ridelikeme....

i just went back and reread the entire thread.
i still stand by my original post, which, if you go back and read it, while harsh, is still valid.

i didnt want to come here and get into a flame war, and im not dissing any one of you.

i just dont understand how/why you all think that things like this cant happen to you. obviously it can. it certainly will happen if you continue to do things like leave the vehicles unlocked all the time, or keep expensive things like leather coats, large amounts of cash and laptops in them, even if theyre parked in the driveway!!

it always sucks to be robbed and vandalized, and i know that too. its happened to me as well. all i was trying to say is to be smarter than that. dont even give them a second glance. it sounds like ridelikeme has been risking it unnecessarily for a while - hopefully this is the lesson that he needed. it could have been worse, for him, and all of us. thats why i said what i said. i may have jumped the gun, but i meant it. if my best friend did the same, you can be sure i would respond the same as well. it has nothing to do with you individually.

hopefully, we can all move on about this. im trying to. what do you three at the top of this post say?

rico

WGR4Pussies
07-01-2004, 07:09 PM
hahaha, I'm not gona read it, but it sounds like you guys got pwned.

ricosuave
07-01-2004, 07:12 PM
im not looking at that, either

Ridelikeme
07-02-2004, 02:21 AM
from the beginning of this thread i have understood and been quite clear that the theft was infact my fault.. i left the windows open, therefore almost begging for it to be broken into, however it still was not me who stole my shit, it was some little fuckin punk ass.. u cannot say fuck all to me about coming on here to vent and let of a little steam when people are bitchin about close encoutners when some granny ALMOST cut them off, or someone was driving like an asshole, those people are not even affected in their stupid stories, i was, i had cash jacked and im very lucky i didnt loose several thousand dollars worth of merchandise... and yes i am sorry for the flame war, and i apologize for the names that i called u, but i dont need shit for posting that someone broke into my car, yes there were a few other post that agreed it was my fault but not to the blatant extent that u, ricosuave, allowed...

so i apologize, what about u?:angel:

ricosuave
07-02-2004, 09:31 AM
as do i.

Xtrema
07-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Didn't close your windows? Don't you worry about raining?

I can understand not locking doors but my windows are always close if nobody is in the car.

Anyway, count your blessings. At least they are not stolen.