PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 240sx fastback

CrazzyNuts
06-28-2004, 07:14 PM
1990 240sx
grey exterior
grey cloth interior
5spd

I bought the car on ebay 2 weeks ago with the intentions of fixing it up and doing the engine swap, u know the whole nine yards. But i ended up buying another 240sx that i plan on doing my work on, and i have no need for the other 1 now.

The car has 160k on the body, 100k on engine(single cam). The engine needs a head gasket set, because the guy that owned it before me tried fixing it with silicone(which did not hold up). I have the the original that has misc parts on it.

The car has a cold air intake on it, muffler, and 15" chrome rims on it. It has 2 spots of rust on the drivers side(surface rust). It also has some rust on the frame on the drivers side behind the front left wheel. The interior is in pretty good condition, except for the seats, the cloth is a bit worn.

Like i said i have only owned the car for 2 weeks and really have no use for it. I am located in upstate NY, just outside albany.
I am looking to get the same that i paid for it $550.

avanelst
06-28-2004, 07:20 PM
check your pm plz

turbo_equiped
06-28-2004, 07:21 PM
well just to let you know. this is a calgary based forum, so i dont know if you going to get much outta here. but again it all depends. also pics would help as well. good luck selling the car..:thumbsup:

avanelst
06-28-2004, 07:27 PM
yeh i know its a calgary forum...but you got people posting from all over the country sometimes...so it helps to have a little reassurance of the location :P

CrazzyNuts
06-29-2004, 09:57 AM
where is calgary?
i thought thus was an open forum for all to post.

A_3
06-29-2004, 11:04 AM
It is open for all to post, turbo_equiped is just saying that you probably won't get much feedback as this forum is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada... we have posters from all over the country and even world i suppose but the majority (90% i would say) are Albertan. Alberta is located above Montana if you were wondering... think the Calgary Flames... anyways good luck with your sale, sounds like a fair price :thumbsup:

CrazzyNuts
06-29-2004, 07:48 PM
avanelst

i sent you 2 pm's did u get them?????

asianflip16
11-28-2005, 05:54 PM
r u still selling it???
check ur pm imma pm u ok