PDA

View Full Version : Air Fare to Toronto

OK_Computer
06-28-2004, 07:39 PM
Hey,

was just wondering if anyone knew the cheapest way to fly to Toronto. Websites, anything, just gotta be cheap, me and a bud are going to the Champion's League soccer games there, and we've already spent $300.00 on tickets, plus we have hotel, food, beer, etc to pay for, so any help to save some cash would be appreciated, thanks!

ecstasy_civic
06-28-2004, 08:00 PM
check jetsgo, sometimes they have crazy deals on

www.jetsgo.net

OK_Computer
06-28-2004, 08:03 PM
Hmm yeah those are better than the average I've seen around, thanks!

blinkme_210
06-28-2004, 08:36 PM
But you do realize that with Jetsgo, you simply are paying only for the seat. Anything you want to drink or eat you have to buy with cash onboard.

1badPT
06-28-2004, 10:16 PM
www.westjet.com

I find they beat pretty much all the other airlines as far as price is concerned for flights the depart/arrive in Calgary. Perhaps they have a special deal on airport taxes because they are based in Calgary :dunno:

Like Jetsgo though, bring food if you want to eat on the flight - they just give you snacks and small drinks.

PS - if your flexible on dates and don't care about the hour of your flight, check a few days before your planned departure date and a few days after your return date - if you're lucky you'll find a sale ticket that might knock another $100 off. Most online booking systems will let you view the next day or previous day's flights.

Altezza
06-28-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by OK_Computer
we've already spent $300.00 on tickets

You've already bought tickets? Kind of defeats the purpose of asking where to find good rates when you've already found a decent flight, no? :dunno: Most airlines will not offer you a refund and at most a credit if you're lucky.

Westjet is your friend. I fly to TO quite often and the majority of the times it's with Westjet since it's cheaper most of the time. Try also Conquest...they have good deals from time to time.

1badPT
06-28-2004, 10:24 PM
I think that $300 is on Soccer tickets :dunno:

OK_Computer
06-28-2004, 10:30 PM
yes, the $300 is on the soccer tickets, sorry for not clearing that up :)