PDA

View Full Version : Champion's League - Tononto 2004

OK_Computer
06-28-2004, 07:56 PM
Did anyone go to these games last year? Me and a friend bought tickets for this year, and were wondering how long it took afterwards to get autographs? We'll wait for no matter how long, but we were just curious. Thanks

CKY
06-29-2004, 03:26 AM
lucky you~ ;) i tried getting tickets but didn't go too well :cry: i don't know how long it'll take but i think it depends on which team palyers autographs you're trying to get. its roma vs celtic right?? whos playing who in the other match again?

Shaolin
06-29-2004, 07:38 AM
I'm going to the Chelsea vs. Celtics game this year in Seattle. I went last year for the Man U vs Celtic match, but we didn't get any autographs.. we'll try and get some this year though.

EDIT: I checked the tickets for the Liverpool game at the Skydome about a month ago and they still had really good seats.. don't know why it hasn't been sold out yet..

MaLwa
06-29-2004, 07:53 AM
I'm trying to get tickets for the liverpool game, but i have to set up a trip too toronto

OK_Computer
06-29-2004, 08:29 AM
Yeah I wanted the Liverpool game WAY more, but my friend is like.. the biggest Roma (Totti) fan ever, so we're goin to that one, anyway should be great :)

DAMN plane tickets are expensive, cheapest I've found are about $500 return