PDA

View Full Version : WTB: DH mountain bike

badMotoFinga
06-28-2004, 11:51 PM
Looking for a 15" frame .. downhill mountain bike .. full suspension .. looking to spend about $1500

Fuji
06-29-2004, 01:52 AM
I have a 2001 or 2002 Specialized P3 urban machine... It is ALL top of the line XTR and Azonic... and only ridden for about 4 months looking for 1900. I put together this bike by hand so it is a custom setup. BTW I know its not a DH but its still a great bike

edit: it is a size small 15" and is a hardtail in blk

turboMiata
06-29-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Fuji
I have a 2001 or 2002 Specialized P3 urban machine... It is ALL top of the line XTR and Azonic... and only ridden for about 4 months looking for 1900. I put together this bike by hand so it is a custom setup. BTW I know its not a DH but its still a great bike

He said down hill, not down hoe.

Originally posted by badMotoFinga
Looking for a 15" frame .. downhill mountain bike .. full suspension .. looking to spend about $1500

Fuji
06-29-2004, 03:11 AM
down hoe? I would have sold you then!:rofl

turboMiata
06-29-2004, 03:11 AM
OK, i'll take it. :poosie: :poosie:

Ridelikeme
07-01-2004, 05:06 PM
hey i have a 2002 brodie diablo rig.. full xt components, 8 inch hayes hydro magnesium brakes.. fox vanilla r pro rear with stratos progressive rate spring and a 2003 dirtjumper 1 fork with upgraded big hit internals and qr20 realeases.. the bike is in great shape and the new fork has never been ridden.. it was just completely tuned

tsi_neal
07-01-2004, 07:37 PM
a buddy of mine has a norco 4x4 that he wants to get rid of cheap. Its a dualie, not a huge travel bike but a SOLID performer.

i think hes asking 1000. this is a STEAL. new psylo QR20, hayes disc's front and rear. lots of other goodies. and this bike is MINT (the owner is one of the best bike tech's in the city)

let me know if your interested

cressida_pimpin
10-20-2004, 06:33 PM
02 brodie enduro with stratos mx-6 dh dc forks(with brand new supa seals and seal nuts from the bike shop in calgary), fox vanilla r rear shock, fsa drivetrain with bashguard, race face lock on grips, sun singletrack rims with hayes mx-1 8 inch disc brakes (custom painted) tranz x bar riser, axiom shorty stem, brand new tires, comes with extra set of kenda kenetic 26*2.6 tires, extra bars, i will throw in 2 sets of shinguards, ridge full face helmet, and specialized gloves, the shinpads are kona knee/shin set and ridge shin set make me an offer EMAIL FOR PICTURES OF BIKE 1100 firm

rhizzle
10-21-2004, 11:48 AM
2001 Marin Team DH, 7 inch super t front fork, 10 inchs of travel in the back from a fox piggyback shock. Full on DH Bike. Chain Guide, Hayes Hydraulic Disc Brake. I will let it go for $2000, i know u asked for 1500 but id be ripping myself off if i sold it for that.

awd
10-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Your on the wrong forum - go here:

www.pinkbike.com

niXon
11-03-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by awd

www.pinkbike.com

so are you go here www.nsmb.com

awd
11-03-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by niXon

hah ;)

jaysas_63
11-03-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by awd

www.pinkbike.com

Originally posted by niXon

just wondering which of these is mostly an AB forum, or are they both?

awd
11-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by jaysas_63
just wondering which of these is mostly an AB forum, or are they both?

AB: Pinkbike
BC: NSMB

NSMB > Pinkbike

doublepostwhore
11-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Fuck you Pinkbike PWNS NSMB, but dropmachine plus ALWAYSMAD= best

PainINC= Best foto's, then again PB has Steven.

PINKBIKE= Biggest bike slaes forum on the net.

awd
11-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Settle down spaz you are wrong.

NSMB is based on the NORTH SHORE -- WHERE FREERIDING WAS INVENTED. PINKBIKE is based on the BARREN WASTELANDS of AB -- you call the COP freeriding? hah.

Pinkbike is full of a million little twats like you, another reason to steer clear of that forum.

Originally posted by doublepostwhore
Fuck you Pinkbike PWNS NSMB, but dropmachine plus ALWAYSMAD= best

PainINC= Best foto's, then again PB has Steven.

PINKBIKE= Biggest bike slaes forum on the net.

tsi_neal
11-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by awd
Settle down spaz you are wrong.

NSMB is based on the NORTH SHORE -- WHERE FREERIDING WAS INVENTED. PINKBIKE is based on the BARREN WASTELANDS of AB -- you call the COP freeriding? hah.

Pinkbike is full of a million little twats like you, another reason to steer clear of that forum.

:werd:
HAHA
I have no real comment on the forums but shit ive worked in shops for a LONG time now and of the 2 or 3 times ive been on pink bike it just reminds me of the dumb fuck kids that i wanna slap when they are in my shop...

Like seriously these kids need to shut the fuck up and go ride their bike... Mountain bikes however fun are NOT cool enough to talk about all the time. When you bring you bike to me to get fixed tell me a story about the girl that youre trying to sleep with (or in the case of the more annoying youngins tell me a story about the hot girl in grade 8 that gave you a hard on), why? becasue its a fuckload more interesting than hearing shit about how the fucking boxxer is a better fork than a manitou slider.

i know this is the wrong forum for this rant but shit i had to say it sometime, if anyone wants to quote me over on pinkbike go ahead its not like ill ever see it.

doublepostwhore
11-12-2004, 10:03 PM
AWD you are sadly mistaken, I am Biker (weird letters) I had frequented that forum since the very beggining, 14th member.

So what if AB isnt BC and cop isnt whistler, we still can hold our own, and I am damn proud of our own riding talent/scene... look at some of the trails we have built on moose moutain, or some of the DJ's we had.

Another thing, I agree with the grommet overflow... but you have to understand that alot of the money behind our sport, is in the hands of minivan driving moms' that want there fat rump roast ADHD children to gain excersize and an activity.

For the record, I pride myself on being a proud member of PB, just because it encompases all types of members, doesnt demean the type of forum/environment PB is.

Supa Dexta Where are you at brotha!