PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go to Oakenfold on Sunday?

el_fefes
06-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Did any of you go? I thought it was pretty good. It was packed!! I had to go upstairs cuz you couldn't move/do/see shit on the floor. Loved Southern Sun!

DJ Lazy
06-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Oakie is played out.. he had his time in the spotlight... :thumbsdow IMO that is... :)

SI-vic
06-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Heard he was so lazy that he didnt even mix tracks together.
Just put on 2 records, let 1 play out and then quickly switched when it ended.
This is why he's not #1 anymore, this is why he shouldnt be anywhere in the top 100!

He WAS a good DJ indeed, nobody can argue that, he was brilliant in his days but now when he pulls crap like that off.... I dislike him even more for it.

To the untrained ear, he might be a good DJ.
To the rest, mistakes and lazy mixing is easy to recognize.

no respect from me to oakey.

RiCE-DaDDy
06-30-2004, 10:31 AM
I have a shirt that says "Oakenfold SUCKS"

but sadly everywhere I go, no one gets it.

el_fefes
07-06-2004, 02:02 AM
Question for you guys...my friend told me Dj Dan is gonna be here this friday...is he good? Ticket is like $15 but i don't want to go if it's gonna suck...and apparently these people are playing too: Domenic G, Special Agent, Tyler C

DJ Lazy
07-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by el_fefes
Question for you guys...my friend told me Dj Dan is gonna be here this friday...is he good? Ticket is like $15 but i don't want to go if it's gonna suck...and apparently these people are playing too: Domenic G, Special Agent, Tyler C

y0 man... save youR money for either July 15th (Johan Gielen $15), July 16th (DJ Tandu (aka Ayla) w/ Safri Duo $22) or for July 23rd (M.I.K.E aka Push$??)....

little_wan
07-06-2004, 05:56 PM
I concur with the July 16th Mystical 2 show.
I concur indeed