PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton Dyno day and meet. July 10th.

Phuqu
06-30-2004, 12:46 PM
I know a few of you will be making the trek up to Edmonton for the show on July 10th.

I've been able to make a dyno day with APEX Modifed for July 10th.

DATE - July 10th
PLACE - APEX Modified 3271 Parsons Road
http://www.apexmodified.ca/images/map1.gif

Thanks to Travis for allowing a special rate for the day. Dyno runs will be $40 for 2 runs. Wideband is available for $10 extra for your runs. Additional runs will be $10 each. A great opportunity to get baseline runs for your car. Or for bragging rights among friends.

The day also coincides with an SRT-4 meet later in the day at the same location. Perfect chance for SRT's vs. the World. Come see what your car does against SRT's with the same dyno and same dyno conditions.

The SRT meet will be from 5-8 but feel free to stop by anytime.

Located right as you come in to Edmonton. Either come before or after you've seen the show. Guaranteed good times and good people.

My Stage 2 will be there for those who wish to check it out and have rides/drives on a limited basis. PM me for details.

Dyno runs will be available from 10am-12midnight. If later dyno runs are not needed we will end those earlier.

Special Sunday dyno runs are available for 3 or more confirmed vehicles.

There will be a cruise later on Sat. evening.

Phuqu
07-07-2004, 11:37 PM
Just a reminder that the dyno is available for all makes. Feel free to see how you stack up against a bunch of SRT's.

Make sure you stop by on the way to the show Saturday!

EK 2.0
07-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu
Just a reminder that the dyno is available for all makes. Feel free to see how you stack up against a bunch of SRT's.

just for clarification...this is a 2WD Dyno correct??

googe
07-08-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

yes

rice_eater
07-08-2004, 06:39 AM

maybe they dont want to go against the SRTs...maybe they want to move straight up to the first and second gens that'll be there:poosie:

speedracer
07-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

I haven't herd of a AWD DynoJet in western Canada for awhile now....

Everyone says there is a market but no one is willing to pay double the price...

Phuqu
07-09-2004, 09:30 PM
If anyone shows up prior to 4pm on Saturday just ask for Travis and tell them Dan sent you and you'll get the smokin' dyno prices.

See you guys there.

We are meeting in the Transcanada Safeway (52nd and 16th NE) parking lot at 1:30-2 and then driving up.

googe
07-10-2004, 01:17 AM
So whos got the sleeper de-wing de-badge silver SRT4?

Phuqu
07-10-2004, 02:29 AM
Not much of a sleeper if you can still tell what it is.

I have no idea. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow.

googe
07-10-2004, 08:59 AM
Not much of a sleeper if you can still tell what it is.

I have no idea. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow.

From behind its hard to tell. I had no idea it was an SRT4 until I saw the front end in my rear view.