PDA

View Full Version : How Many Posts in 4 days?

SinisterProbeGt
06-30-2004, 04:58 PM
well at least for 4 days...
Lets have a little contest..

how many posts do you think there going to be when I get back in 4 days.

Last long weekend I came back to almost 3,000 new posts and about the same in new threads.

whats the most new posts you have seen b4?

BTW have a awsome long weekend if you get friday off. if not well enjoy thursday off.

:thumbsup:

nismodrifter
06-30-2004, 05:01 PM
Tomorrow I'm leaving for nearly 2 months....can't wait to read through all the BS after I get back HAHAH :D

1badPT
06-30-2004, 05:01 PM
I have friday off and all of next week, but I'll be spending most of it here in the city. with any luck I'll be too busy to visit here so maybe I'll come back to 10,000 new posts? :nut:

ryder_23
06-30-2004, 05:02 PM
i was gone for maybe 68hours, came back, and i had 3800 new posts...

buh_buh
06-30-2004, 05:23 PM
I used to have an alternate account that I hadn't logged into in about a year and I think there were something like 168 000 new posts

///M3
06-30-2004, 06:21 PM
im going camping for 4 days so is say 3267

1badPT
06-30-2004, 08:42 PM
Well let's post back in this thread when we get back, quote our own post and then put in the actual number of new posts when we get back, just to see how far off we were :D

Dj_Stylz
06-30-2004, 08:47 PM
4526:thumbsup:

lam-boy
06-30-2004, 08:48 PM
when i left to vietnam and then headed into an internet cafe 2 weeks into my vacation i had 8X,XXX posts

SinisterProbeGt
07-05-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
4526:thumbsup:

3897 :thumbsup: 28 pages

ryder_23
07-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
i was gone for maybe 68hours, came back, and i had 3800 new posts...

Damn i was close

ZorroAMG
07-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Depends if Ok_corral and WGR4fags get banned, so I'll say 3421 if they do and 5687 if they don't :rofl:

ryder_23
07-05-2004, 01:30 PM
^
:rofl:

Hey zorry, wheres the haXor talk?

WGR4Pussies
07-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Depends if Ok_corral and WGR4fags get banned, so I'll say 3421 if they do and 5687 if they don't :rofl:

and if h4x0r 744}< here gets banned, maybe about 1000 :thumbsup:

A_3
07-05-2004, 04:10 PM
^ very original................ :rolleyes: except Zorro's posts actually have something to say in them... and you are nothing but a post whore who never has anything worth reading to say... Spenser :rofl:

ZorroAMG
07-05-2004, 05:31 PM
:rofl: LOL:rofl: LOL:rofl: LOL

WGR4Pussies
07-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by A_3
^ very original................ :rolleyes: except Zorro's posts actually have something to say in them... and you are nothing but a post whore who never has anything worth reading to say... Spenser :rofl:

scroll down to the bottom of this thread maybe you'll learn something, and no, its not copy and pasted, ask me something about tunning/ EFI, and general engine/turbo things and I'm sure i can give you a well thought out reply.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50433

by the way, thanks for caring.

when was the last time zorro contributed something other then his opinion? :zzz:

JordanLotoski
07-05-2004, 08:21 PM
"BEST THREAD EVERRRR"
http://www.doheth.co.uk/profiles/cbg.gif

ZorroAMG
07-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies

when was the last time zorro contributed something other then his opinion? :zzz:

This is a net forum to discuss cars and other topics, opinions are necessary to keep discussions going. Little turds with NO opinion other than how gay everyone else is and how they are NOT spencer, are far from necessary:thumbsup: :nut:

Child.

PS what the HELL is tunning? :rofl:

WGR4Pussies
07-06-2004, 12:37 AM

This is a net forum to discuss cars and other topics, opinions are necessary to keep discussions going. Little turds with NO opinion other than how gay everyone else is and how they are NOT spencer, are far from necessary:thumbsup: :nut:

Child.

Un-educated opinions like how I am Spencer, and how I am a post whore are not necessary, and that’s pretty much all you post, its sad that all you seem to discuss is how stupid everyone else is and how bad something looks, maybe you should get into the interior design business, specifically a maid, that way you can make things as pretty as you want them and instead of dealing with people you can just cum on their pillows like the cock wallet you are. I'm not going to get into an argument with you.

Please, correct my spelling, dingle berry.

WGR4Pussies
07-06-2004, 12:40 AM

tunning is a typo, please, murder me for my typos, I obviously meant to type "tuning" but incase you're wondering 'tunning' is 'To put into tuns, or casks'

have a nice day. :thumbsup:

FiveFreshFish
07-06-2004, 12:55 AM
4½ months :)

ZorroAMG
07-06-2004, 12:55 AM

all you seem to discuss is how stupid everyone else is

Nope, you and a couple others here are the only stupid people I call stupid. Know why? It's because you're stupid. Call me Captain Obvious, but if you weren't so busy being a fucktard, you'd realize what you are.

Now YOU have a nice evening, cause Lord knows, your days must suck...

Kids..:rolleyes:

Idratherbsidewayz
07-06-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
4½ months :)

Only 3 messages... :(

CKY
07-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
4?months :)

ouuuuuuuuu, your explorer bar fades from blue to red~

WGR4Pussies
07-06-2004, 01:39 AM

Nope, you and a couple others here are the only stupid people I call stupid. Know why? It's because you're stupid. Call me Captain Obvious, but if you weren't so busy being a fucktard, you'd realize what you are.

Now YOU have a nice evening, cause Lord knows, your days must suck...

Kids..:rolleyes:

Genius, pure genius, anyone who wants to improve themselves please take a look at zorros post here, if you want a roll model, somebody to look up to, you've come to the right place.

Zorro, I got laid today, what did you do? :rofl: :rofl:

WGR4Pussies
07-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by CKY

ouuuuuuuuu, your explorer bar fades from blue to red~
half way through its purple. ;)

A_3
07-06-2004, 03:04 AM

Zorro, I got laid today, what did you do? :rofl: :rofl:

WHO THE FUCK CARES... i could come back with so many comments for that... by your hand... by your dad... by your friends in your video making civic crew... who cares!!!!!!! you are an idiot... really... trying to make yourself look so cool... oh i got layed blah blah blah... any moron can get layed... it's obvious you are going no where in life, you have no people skills, you are annoying as shit, and you make fucktard comments like "i got layed today" wooohhoooo for you... what fucking grade are you in... getting layed in general made you special in ohhhh grade 10 by my estimate... you are among the most pitiful people i have ever seen, you continue to bring onslaught onto yourself by staying here. I can tell Zorro is a well educated person by his posts, he seems to have a very bright (and reasonable) head atop his shoulders and seems to be going somewhere in life along with many other members on this board... How many times and how many people need to tell you to leave before you do! Who cares what you know and can spit out about cars, if you don't know how to say it without offending people then don't say it at all. To your post whoring comment... read the fucking post above this one... "it turns purple" k either edit your previous post and say p.s. "it turns purple" or don't post it... i don't see at all how that contributes to the convo... idiot

WGR4Pussies
07-06-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by A_3

WHO THE FUCK CARES... i could come back with so many comments for that... by your hand... by your dad... by your friends in your video making civic crew... who cares!!!!!!! you are an idiot... really... trying to make yourself look so cool... oh i got layed blah blah blah... any moron can get layed... it's obvious you are going no where in life, you have no people skills, you are annoying as shit, and you make fucktard comments like &quot;i got layed today&quot; wooohhoooo for you... what fucking grade are you in... getting layed in general made you special in ohhhh grade 10 by my estimate... you are among the most pitiful people i have ever seen, you continue to bring onslaught onto yourself by staying here. I can tell Zorro is a well educated person by his posts, he seems to have a very bright (and reasonable) head atop his shoulders and seems to be going somewhere in life along with many other members on this board... How many times and how many people need to tell you to leave before you do! Who cares what you know and can spit out about cars, if you don't know how to say it without offending people then don't say it at all. To your post whoring comment... read the fucking post above this one... &quot;it turns purple&quot; k either edit your previous post and say p.s. &quot;it turns purple&quot; or don't post it... i don't see at all how that contributes to the convo... idiot

LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

you are awfully fed up about something that doesn't concern you, we all make fun of each other all the time for various reasons, its fun and laughable at best, but what you're saying is very sad, you have involved yourself too much into what i say, I basicly own you.

I'll reply to your message because I believe it gets you off, in some twisted fashion....

Zorro said my days suck, in his opinion they might(zorro might consider a good day a day when he has sex with another man, I don't know) So I was just pointing out that i had a rather eventful monday, having sex with a girl and all.
Most of my days are rather exciting (I installed a turbo this weekend) but I'm sure nobody cares,

but since you guys comment on my life, you do care, so I just add to the info, it can help you make fun of me, and what not, or defend me. but seriously, get a grip mother fucker. you get wound pretty tight in all your replies to me. You should slow down and maybe have a couple sentences, instead of just one. Stress is something we all could live without.

keep calling me this 'spenser' person, I'm sure it makes you feel good, I'm obviously not this person you are refering to, but i will play along and stick around.

theres no point in playing if you always win, I put up with people like you in life cause i know one day, when its minus 40 out side, I won't have to get out to pump my gas.

:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
07-06-2004, 09:30 AM

cause i know one day, when its minus 40 out side, I won't have to get out the pump my gas.

I bet there are MANY gas jockeys that are much more intelligent than you Spencer.

I can't fathom why you continue to post here when it is totally evident that you are not liked by anyone. Is it a fetish of yours to have conversations with people who aren't interested in anything you have to say? If so, you need help, this is bordering on self-mutilation and I'm doubting your low self esteem will be able to take much more of it.

The fact that you had to state that you had sex yesterday (thanks for adding that it was a girl, cause we were all shocked) denotes that you hardly EVER get any. For this, I am both happy and sad for you. Happy because you have a chance to be plugged into someone smarter than you. Sad because if she is fucking you, she has to be dumb. In any case I am glad you got a chance to shoot your mini boy load, releasing the stress and anger in your life so you don't do something stupid.

Congratulations dipshit, now go make me a sandwich.

SinisterProbeGt
07-06-2004, 11:52 AM
ok well I have read enough of this post and really I gonna jump in here and say this.
First off zorro has more than enough going for him right now.
as for WGR4Pussies
why would you even start a shity conversation in this thread if you guys have a problem on here best thiing in to report the post and ingnore the poster please us the block feature on this site so you no longer have to be reading shity post by usless people.

I dont understand y people think there better than me or zorro or any of our members.
This coumminty is built on friendship and trust and for you newbies that come on here to flame and be fucktards chances are your just a 16 year old with your daddys car and your moms computer playing the big guy. we dont need shity member like you so please end yourself cause you suck at the internet.

turbo_equiped
07-06-2004, 11:56 AM
about 4000

WGR4Pussies
07-06-2004, 12:01 PM

I bet there are MANY gas jockeys that are much more intelligent than you Spencer.

I can't fathom why you continue to post here when it is totally evident that you are not liked by anyone. Is it a fetish of yours to have conversations with people who aren't interested in anything you have to say? If so, you need help, this is bordering on self-mutilation and I'm doubting your low self esteem will be able to take much more of it.

The fact that you had to state that you had sex yesterday (thanks for adding that it was a girl, cause we were all shocked) denotes that you hardly EVER get any. For this, I am both happy and sad for you. Happy because you have a chance to be plugged into someone smarter than you. Sad because if she is fucking you, she has to be dumb. In any case I am glad you got a chance to shoot your mini boy load, releasing the stress and anger in your life so you don't do something stupid.

Congratulations dipshit, now go make me a sandwich.

nice reply, I think I'll make my self a peanut butter and jelly. :bigpimp: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1badPT
07-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
I have friday off and all of next week, but I'll be spending most of it here in the city. with any luck I'll be too busy to visit here so maybe I'll come back to 10,000 new posts? :nut:
Popped in early about halfway there though :guns:

88CRX
07-06-2004, 01:25 PM
i had 4800 just now.... on holidays and away from a comp most of the time.

CKY
07-06-2004, 01:29 PM
6750, its summer, the newbs are gonna swarm in....

ZorroAMG
07-06-2004, 02:09 PM
Sorry for the Hijack/Rant Sinister :D, just had to set it straight with the little guy...no more whoring your thread bud, promise!

A_3
07-06-2004, 05:22 PM
^:werd: sorry man. hope I can make it up to ya some how!

WGR4Pussies
07-06-2004, 06:45 PM
yeah, the little guy is sorry too :angel:

SinisterProbeGt
07-06-2004, 08:12 PM
No WOrries now back to our regular program