PDA

View Full Version : Idiot on Team-integra

sabad66
06-30-2004, 10:08 PM
So one day im surfing the net and i notice a 91 civic hatch w/ integra armrest and console. it looked like a really cool mod so i thought i should do it. i come across a site called www.team-integra.com and browse through their forums. what better place to find ppl who are parting out integras than an all integra forum right? i find this guy who is parting out a leather one so i ask if the parts are available. i tell him i will pay him 60 bucks US shipped. he agrees and i send him the money order. once he gets it he pms me back to tell me that he is no longer able to send it cuz shipping is too much. i tell him well how bout i send you another 20 bucks CA to cover some of the shipping. he agrees to it and sends it out to me once he gets my cheque. im anxiously waiting for this and it finally comes to my door. i had to pay 35 bucks for ups charges. so in total this cost me about 140 bucks CA. anyway i was very dissapointed in what i got. first, the rear ashtray was missing, second he left all his fucking cigarette butts in the ashtray (like at least clean out your butts), third the plastic around the cig lighter was broken, fourth the armrest doesnt snap shut, fifth one of the little panel things were missing (around the e-brake handle) and sixth the filler piece was missing (the one that goes in the middle). i pm him and ask him about at least getting the ashtray and my cheque back and he says if you so pissed off why dont you fucking go to the acura dealership and buy this stuff. fuckkkkkkkkkkkk im soooooooo mad. if this was in decent condition i would have no problem but fuckkk im soo mad just thought id let it out. btw, his name on team-integra.net is 95GSRB18C if anyone ever comes across this fag and wants to buy from him.

Skylinelover
06-30-2004, 10:36 PM
Damn that sucks.. That is alot of money to waste on a broken one... Try Pick-Your-Part they might have some of the parts there.

Seanith
06-30-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Skylinelover
Damn that sucks.. That is alot of money to waste on a broken one... Try Pick-Your-Part they might have some of the parts there.

You seriously think pick your part has any hondas that are newer than like 91? Your dreaming.. even if they did have an integra, it would be picked clean in a day or two.

DeathBy240
06-30-2004, 11:47 PM
Why didnt you get pictures of the merchandise before you bought it??

Vtecpower
06-30-2004, 11:51 PM
that sux you have to watch out for ppl like that

tommy1223
06-30-2004, 11:51 PM
hey dont diss on team-integra.net. that place is great. i'm a member of that site and it's a good site. some people are just idiots.

sorry about ur setuation, not all member are like that.

rogue
07-01-2004, 12:30 AM
post up on the forum there about the situation so he gets fucked over :D

CKY
07-01-2004, 04:15 AM
sorry to hear something like this, but it was partially your fault for not even requesting pictures. look at it this way, at least you weren't scammed (well not that much)

dkny_stylez
07-01-2004, 08:07 AM
shitty deal

Kamen
07-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Did you request pics and did he state the condition of the item? Sounds to me like you just bought it...
There's always a risk of buying on the net. Too bad man, shitty deal for you.

sabad66
07-01-2004, 06:18 PM
i did request pics and he said he didnt have a digi cam so i asked him if they were in good condition and he said yes...guess i shouldnt have taken his word for it. anyway if anyone lives in thornton, co, usa, let me know ;)

Xtrema
07-02-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

You seriously think pick your part has any hondas that are newer than like 91? Your dreaming.. even if they did have an integra, it would be picked clean in a HOUR or two.

Seanith
07-02-2004, 11:29 AM
^ yeah good call :D

sabad66
07-02-2004, 11:56 AM
this guy up the street from me crashed his 96 integra and donated it to the kidney foundation... i went to pyp every day for a week at about 2:30 and i never saw it

Xtrema
07-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
^ yeah good call :D

I know because I've been trying to find some EL/Civic parts for my 96. My mechanic said you pretty much have to be station there 24/7 to get parts for any cars newer than 91.

sabad66
07-03-2004, 12:11 PM
update! after much convincing he is going to send me back 15 bucks US!:D