PDA

View Full Version : Loser to Retire (Malone)

RiCE-DaDDy
07-01-2004, 11:34 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2553190

hhaha no ring for u!

turbo_equiped
07-01-2004, 11:35 AM
still had a good career!!

Impreza
07-01-2004, 12:00 PM
He was still one of the better players in the league

lam-boy
07-01-2004, 12:09 PM
hahaha peace the hell out malone!

boi-alien
07-01-2004, 12:37 PM
it's about time that idiot realized he'll never get a ring :D

LudeRoca
07-01-2004, 12:46 PM
The mailmans a FAG. NEVER liked him.:thumbsdow

talonboi
07-01-2004, 12:48 PM
:werd:

TheXplosion
07-01-2004, 01:04 PM
He should have retired with stacton(sp), would have been a great ending.

But i guess not everything isnt.....plus no ring ahahhahaha

accordboi_02
07-01-2004, 02:01 PM
haha fuck Malone, that bitch is finally gone?!?

Yeah he should have retired a loser with his loser buddy Stockton, I'm just really happy that he never got his precious ring!!!!

The truly talented PFs of the league can breathe a bit easier now that they don't have to worry about "elbows" ending their career early. Fuck that bitch; I wish there was some way to prevent him from going to the HoF as well.

Oh yeah seeing as how we're alking about a former Laker, anyone see how the Suns are tendering an offer to Kobe? 6 years, $100+ Mil. I hope the Lakers become a worse team than the Bulls of recent, and I hope they stay down there longer than Chi!!!!

wildrice
07-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

Oh yeah seeing as how we're alking about a former Laker, anyone see how the Suns are tendering an offer to Kobe? 6 years, $100+ Mil. I hope the Lakers become a worse team than the Bulls of recent, and I hope they stay down there longer than Chi!!!!

yea
the lakers dynasty is gone
no kobe
no phil jackson
no malone
and possibly no shaq

it's all good
i can't believe anybody would actually like the lakers

and it's bullshit how malone n payton took paycuts to be on the lakers and get a ring

saiyajin
07-01-2004, 02:35 PM
hahaha finally malone is gone man i hated taht guy an i hated the lakers all along an now that theyre falling apart is just frikin great :thumbsup:

Jynx
07-01-2004, 03:01 PM
aite first off the lakers were the most powerful dynasty. Don't hate um cuz they good.

Second, if they take pay-cuts it shows their tru passion for the game u idiots its not about the money its about the love of the game. You score that many points and stay in the league for that long, playing high level basketball you damn well deserve to go to the HoF.

Third, kobe will not sign wid phoenix....he aint goin no where.

accordboi_02
07-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Jynx
aite first off the lakers were the most powerful dynasty. Don't hate um cuz they good.

Second, if they take pay-cuts it shows their tru passion for the game u idiots its not about the money its about the love of the game. You score that many points and stay in the league for that long, playing high level basketball you damn well deserve to go to the HoF.

Third, kobe will not sign wid phoenix....he aint goin no where.

Most powerful dynasty? Don't make me laugh.
For recent times, I seem to recall a Phil Jackson led Bulls team that had TWO three-peats, and the only reason there was a two year lull was Jordan's "retirement."

And taking a paycut for a shot at a "sure" championship does not show love of the game, it shows a tremendous ego and desperation to not be known as a loser (Ray Borque fits in that category as well). Malone always has been and always will be a bitch, and yes I know he'll be in the HoF but hey, one can always hope... I thought Malone would be getting his ring this year too when the Lakers made it to the finals, and we all know how that turned out! :rofl: :rofl:

And I really don't think Kobe will return, unless the Lakers unload Shaq first, so I guess it's a race for the Lakers... get rid of Shaq before they lose Kobe! My bet is they lose both anyways.

RiCE-DaDDy
07-01-2004, 07:34 PM
The lakers won't be a suckass team next year.

If Kobe stays and Shaq gets traded, the lakers will still be a good team.

forkdork
07-01-2004, 08:38 PM
haha fuck Malone, that bitch is finally gone?!?

Yeah he should have retired a loser with his loser buddy Stockton, I'm just really happy that he never got his precious ring!!!!

The truly talented PFs of the league can breathe a bit easier now that they don't have to worry about "elbows" ending their career early. Fuck that bitch; I wish there was some way to prevent him from going to the HoF as well.

Loser Buddy Stockton? WTF Stockton was amazing

accordboi_02
07-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by forkdork

Loser Buddy Stockton? WTF Stockton was amazing

How many NBA Championships did Stockton win? Oh yeah, same number as Malone: ZERO.

They're both losers, and they both deserve everything they (didn't) get.

max_boost
07-01-2004, 10:09 PM

How many NBA Championships did Stockton win? Oh yeah, same number as Malone: ZERO.

They're both losers, and they both deserve everything they (didn't) get. :rofl: You have some serious hatred towards Malone and Stockton. Is it because you don't like the pick and roll or something?:dunno: :rofl:

max_boost
07-01-2004, 10:09 PM
The greatest dynasty was the Boston Celtics but I never saw them play, none of us did. The greatest modern day dynasty is the Bulls! Go MJ!

RiCE-DaDDy
07-01-2004, 10:34 PM
I'd say Showtime Lakers were more of a dynasty than the Celtics and Bird

Stockton isn't like Malone. he deserves to win.

max_boost
07-01-2004, 10:37 PM
The 80's were filled with some intense rivalries, it's too bad I didn't start watching basketball until 95 when Jordan made his return.

Celtics won 3 rings
Lakers won 5 rings
Pistons won 2 rings
Philadelphia got one in 83:D

The Lakers made it to the finals 9 times durings the 80's, was the West a weaker conference back then?

huss
07-07-2004, 12:55 AM
agreed....quit trashin the lakers and stockton and malone....

no jim or bob makes the hall of fame genius...

its thru hard work and dedication..

and quit runnin ur mouth so damn much i dont hear you in the newspaper and id put money on it that u never will be that big so just keep ur trash to urself cuz u just makin a fool of urself

Ajay
07-07-2004, 01:00 AM
I've NEVER liked Malone.

He and Stockton had some good years but after Stockton retired he really had no player to just toss him the ball. Something about Malone just bothered me all the years he played.

Unfortanate he didn't win a ring cause he did have a REALLY great career and he was a pretty clutch performer but I feel more bad for Payton. I've ALWAYS loved Payton...hope he can pound it out and at least put a ring on his finger soon.

accordboi_02
07-07-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by huss
agreed....quit trashin the lakers and stockton and malone....

no jim or bob makes the hall of fame genius...

its thru hard work and dedication..

and quit runnin ur mouth so damn much i dont hear you in the newspaper and id put money on it that u never will be that big so just keep ur trash to urself cuz u just makin a fool of urself

Ummm... sure.

Malone is still a bitch and he deserved to lose - ditto with Stockton and the rest of those bitch Utah Jazz that thought they could beat the Bulls.

Lakers weren't even close to being a TEAM this year; I've always hated them, even during the Showtime years, so I can bash that team as much as I want. If you don't like it, don't read it. Hope you enjoy watching the Lakers be dismantled this year!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B17a
07-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Shit man, you talk as though STockton/Malone fucked your mom or something!:D

Seriously though, I think Stockton was at least a classy player, didn't yap, didn't whine. Malone, I can't say the same.

A_3
07-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Stockton was one of the classiest players in the league, i was never a Utah Jazz fan but i can still see that. Never liked the mail man... and for the lakers :thumbsdow :thumbsdow I cried when Horry knocked down the buzzer beater against Sacramento to win! I hate that team with a passion, Kobe is a cocky punk and Shaq is just a monster... i don't think i could cheer for any team that picks them up!

huss
07-07-2004, 01:55 PM
never liked um but u could never be like them..not matter how hard u tried

Jynx
07-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Malone is the greatest PF of all time
UNDISPUTED
the guy has 35 000 pts

jeez peeps, give some respect when it has been earned

hes the hardest worker in the league

how many 40 year olds do u know who have less than 3% body fat, i only know of one and thats the mailman himself

he has gotten where he as through hardwork, dedication, and drive to perservere..

no one can take that away from him

he is the most deserving player of a championship ring..

RiCE-DaDDy
07-07-2004, 05:26 PM
hes a dirty ass player...

Jynx
07-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
hes a dirty ass player...

whats your point?

RiCE-DaDDy
07-07-2004, 08:45 PM

whats your point?

are u serious?? lol

havent u noticed how a lot of ppl dont like him?

accordboi_02
07-07-2004, 10:33 PM

whats your point?

What's yours?

"He works hard, so he should win"??? What a bunch of bullshit. Malone has had THREE chances to win, and in all of them, he LOST (my personal fav is when Mr "MVP" turned over the ball that led to the winning basket :rofl: :rofl: ). He doesn't deserve shit all. Fuck him. No one "deserves" a championship; they EARN it by playing well and WINNING when it counts. That bitch Malone has proven that he can't win when it counts, and as such is retired a LOSER like he should be.

ade99
07-07-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
I'd say Showtime Lakers were more of a dynasty than the Celtics and Bird

I think he meant Bill Russells Celtics who won 8 straight years.

CKY
07-08-2004, 12:50 AM
so much hate thrown around here at malone and stockton, damn, we need a j-body bashing thread again to ease up these threads