PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, but I love my HR31 GTS-X Skyline

Lucifer666
07-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Hey there. I'm just a new member. But as I look through the posts I see that many people, especially in the US and Canada, don't see many skylines. I really feel sorry for you all. They are the most beautiful cars. I have a 1988 HR31 GTS-X, and I love her more than life itself! My best mate has an R33 GTS and his girlfriend also has one. Another mate of mine has an R32 GTR, and yet another has an R33 GTR. So many were imported here, to Australia, that they are almost as common as the family wagon! Which is why you must mod the F*#$ out of it to get noticed! I seriously recommend that you at least drive one, if you get the chance, buy one. And don't let the output figures fool you, I've dragged the asses off ford V8's with nearly twice the horsepower.

EstoMax
07-01-2004, 06:04 PM
umm.. thanks for sharing i guess?

:confused:
max

welcome to the forums too!

:dunno:

/////AMG
07-01-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by EstoMax
umm.. thanks for sharing i guess?

:confused:
max

welcome to the forums too!

:dunno:

:confused: :werd:

VWhooligan
07-01-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Lucifer666
Hey there. I'm just a new member. But as I look through the posts I see that many people, especially in the US and Canada, don't see many skylines. I really feel sorry for you all. They are the most beautiful cars. I have a 1988 HR31 GTS-X, and I love her more than life itself! My best mate has an R33 GTS and his girlfriend also has one. Another mate of mine has an R32 GTR, and yet another has an R33 GTR. So many were imported here, to Australia, that they are almost as common as the family wagon! Which is why you must mod the F*#$ out of it to get noticed! I seriously recommend that you at least drive one, if you get the chance, buy one. And don't let the output figures fool you, I've dragged the asses off ford V8's with nearly twice the horsepower.

:whocares: :whocares:

mx73someday
07-01-2004, 08:46 PM
DR30s are better. I think you could count the number of HR31s and DR30s in Canada with your fingers, they aren't popular here at all.

hjr
07-01-2004, 09:11 PM
welcome to the forum. you are right. Skylines are cool, but sadly, at this time no r32's r33's or r34's are legal for import into canada. (r32's will be in a few months). this is the main reason there arnt many of them.

googe
07-01-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Lucifer666
I've dragged the asses off ford V8's with nearly twice the horsepower.

lies. assuming its moderately modded, youre probably making like 400hp? and youre beating 800hp cars? :rolleyes:

Zephyr
07-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Usually people who brag online, usually don't really have them in real life.

Thank you for playing the online life simulator...

Game Over.

EK 2.0
07-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Sorry to hear that you dont get Skylines in Canada...but I love my Ferarri 550 Maranello...its a great car...and my Sisters all have one, the colours of them they bought them to match their hair...plus my Brother-in-Law he has a 550 Barchetta, cause he is bald so he doesnt not need the roof on it...

And no matter what they are telling you...they are fast, i walk a many V6 Chryslers... and they have 3 times the powers...;)

turbo_equiped
07-02-2004, 12:02 AM
^^^^HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
THAT MADE MY DAY MAN!!!
LOL...
by the way
Lucifer666 lets see pictures of this cool cars of yours man!!
these cars are pretty nice!! but still no matter what i like my Ferrari 360 Spyder the best though:D

Zephyr
07-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
Sorry to hear that you dont get Skylines in Canada...but I love my Ferarri 550 Maranello...its a great car...and my Sisters all have one, the colours of them they bought them to match their hair...plus my Brother-in-Law he has a 550 Barchetta, cause he is bald so he doesnt not need the roof on it...

And no matter what they are telling you...they are fast, i walk a many V6 Chryslers... and they have 3 times the powers...;)

Oh yea? I love my Lamborghini Murcielago as well...freaking nice car... I couldn't decide what color so my brother, my dad and my mom all got the different colors, so when I'm feeling perky, I drive the yellow one, when I'm feeling kinda down, I drive the grey one...it's all based on my moods.

No matter how much people say I'm spoiled, I can crush their car like a bug in seconds. Oh yea, I got big balls.

I can't really show pictures because my camera is broken and my dad took my other one, and I dont own a scanner, but trust me I have all the colors!

rogue
07-02-2004, 12:26 AM
i dont really like the pre-r32 skylines thought they were kinda ugly and didnt have a hole lot of power compared to their offspring. There are a couple of older skylines here but they arent popular due to their ugliness and compared to alot of the cars here nowadays the pre r32s werent THAT powerfull.

illeagle
07-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Someone get a needle so i can pop this mate's head. It's a bit big. :whipped:

ZorroAMG
07-02-2004, 07:46 AM
My name is Petey, and I have GIGANTIC BALLS!!

No seriously, here in Canada, we have t3h wicked car known to those down under as Chevrolet Cavaliers. We call them J-bodys here because once you mod the @#%@# outta them, they eat up j-walkers like the ghosts in Mrs Pacman. They are relatively new and very expensive so you don't see as many, unlike your ugly POS slow skylines that you apparently give a handjob to every night before you lay your weary head to rest. My 1987 Z22 Cavalier is probably one of the fastest cars in western canada, and not only as a drag car like your slow skyline. I don't waste my time dragging with Mustang V8's cause at $5.99 a litre for the special 110 octane race gas (recommended by the manufacturer) i use, the 1137hp (to the wheels) is sickening.

Oh and my shizzz can drift FWD BABY!!!1!! Your skyline can only dream of it.

See you around, MATE.

EK 2.0
07-02-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
My name is Petey, and I have GIGANTIC BALLS!!

No seriously, here in Canada, we have t3h wicked car known to those down under as Chevrolet Cavaliers. We call them J-bodys here because once you mod the @#%@# outta them, they eat up j-walkers like the ghosts in Mrs Pacman. They are relatively new and very expensive so you don't see as many, unlike your ugly POS slow skylines that you apparently give a handjob to every night before you lay your weary head to rest. My 1987 Z22 Cavalier is probably one of the fastest cars in western canada, and not only as a drag car like your slow skyline. I don't waste my time dragging with Mustang V8's cause at $5.99 a litre for the special 110 octane race gas (recommended by the manufacturer) i use, the 1137hp (to the wheels) is sickening.

Oh and my shizzz can drift FWD BABY!!!1!! Your skyline can only dream of it.

See you around, MATE.

oh YOU must be that J-Body that shut down my Ferrari in that school zone...shit...DAMN YOU PETEY:whipped:

Skylinelover
07-03-2004, 11:08 AM

And no matter what they are telling you...they are fast, i walk a many V6 Chryslers... and they have 3 times the powers...

Really my family has a rusted up ford station wagon to mach are rusted shack.

Ben
07-03-2004, 12:11 PM
:rolleyes: