PDA

View Full Version : Crazy man in a jeep?

Melinda
07-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Okay so I had rollie's car this afternoon and I was sitting with 2 of my buds on mcleod waiting to turn left into the husky station to fill up on gas. Traffic was brutal and there was like only or 2 cars that could get through the intersection per light. I was third in line and when the light turned yellow, the two cars infront of me turned and I stopped at the red, now first in line to turn when the light went green again.

Well the guy in the SUV behind me really did not like this idea and he honked at me for not going through the red to turn and started making obscene gestures with his arms while yelling at me from inside his car. I gave him a quick little one finger salute and he started going even more nuts, pointing at me and yelling. So when the light turns, I wait till it's clear and I turn, he follows and I turn into the gas sation. The guy had passed but he backed up and walked over to the car and through my passenger window yells "You don't know what you're doing, you have no idea who you're fucking with" (or something like that) and then walked away. He had a pretty harsh European accent and wasn't driving anything special so I'm not exactly sure what this was all about. Maybe just a guy thinking he was "hardcore"? :dunno: Screwed up afternoon in traffic :nut:

fcuk_it
07-02-2004, 05:43 PM
"You don't know what you're doing, you have no idea who you're fucking with" (or something like that) and then walked away. He had a pretty harsh European accent and wasn't driving anything special so I'm not exactly sure what this was all about.

maybe he was a terrorist????

dkny_stylez
07-02-2004, 05:49 PM
hahah just road rage man..Were you scared? Did you say anything back?

illeagle
07-02-2004, 05:49 PM
What a bastard. I'd like to find him, and have a little cat and mouse game, but what are the odds? Anyways, what color was the jeep? Year, model? :whipped:

turbo_equiped
07-02-2004, 05:50 PM
you know heat screws the brain!!
thats what prolly the case!!

Melinda
07-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by dkny_stylez
hahah just road rage man..Were you scared? Did you say anything back?

Nah, wasn't scared, we saw him walking up to the car for a few mins, but he didnt even come to my side of the car, he talked to me from the passenger side where becky was sitting. I didn't say anything cause he started walking away like as soon as he finished talking.

Originally posted by illeagle
What a bastard. I'd like to find him, and have a little cat and mouse game, but what are the odds? Anyways, what color was the jeep? Year, model? :whipped:

It was like an older tan colored jeep, not sure what year, but I'd say 97 or so. We had the license plate, but unless Becky remembers, I have no idea what it is.

benyl
07-02-2004, 06:25 PM
I would have sat at the light until it turned yellow and then I would have gone... forcing him to take a red light turn... hehehe

Beni
07-02-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by benyl
I would have sat at the light until it turned yellow and then I would have gone... forcing him to take a red light turn... hehehe

:werd: the guy sounds like an idiot! must of had a bad day!

OK_Computer
07-02-2004, 10:46 PM
jesus thats almost kinda scary! lol..:drama:

EK 2.0
07-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Surprised lil "innocent" Becky didnt say anything back to him:D

autospeed
07-02-2004, 10:56 PM
some hillbilly in a red and grey for 150 tried the exact same thing with me after my grad ceremonies. the idiot nearly rear ended my car. luckily nothing happened and then the lights went green but he started flipping out and motioning me to pull over. just idiots who think they're hard core is all i can say. avoid if them if possible no point in making the mess bigger. unless its really tempting then pull out ur good ol bat and see how fast they get scared:bigpimp:

Seanith
07-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by benyl

heh thats what i was going to say lol.. knowing that bastard he probably would of ran the red.

CKY
07-03-2004, 12:11 AM
i think drivers in calgary are getting angrier by the day, i was in chinatown for the morning and i heard honking at a light on three different occasions

Orbie
07-03-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

The guy had passed but he backed up and walked over to the car and through my passenger window yells "You don't know what you're doing, you have no idea who you're fucking with" (or something like that) and then walked away.

So let me get this straight, he passed you, and then somehow turned around and drove back to the gas station, got out of his car, walked over to you just to say that, and then left!?

What an idiot! if your going to all the trouble to try and get out of the car for a face to face then you better do something or your just wasting your time and making yourself look like even more of an idiot! I agree with everyone here when they say that he had road rage and probably was sick of waiting for the light, but c'mon! If he was in such a rush, he basically just lost more time by letting his rage get the better of him. I hate road ragers but nothing is more hypocritical then a road rager who wants to get through traffic faster, then taking even more time to indulge his ego! At least if he did more then talk it may have been worth it...not to say I'm not glad nothing happened Melinda. When you encounter people like that, it's best to just play it safe and let it go. People that don't have control of their anger can be very erratic so it's best not to provoke them.

Melinda
07-03-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Orbie

So let me get this straight, he passed you, and then somehow turned around and drove back to the gas station, got out of his car, walked over to you just to say that, and then left!?

What an idiot! if your going to all the trouble to try and get out of the car for a face to face then you better do something or your just wasting your time and making yourself look like even more of an idiot! I agree with everyone here when they say that he had road rage and probably was sick of waiting for the light, but c'mon! If he was in such a rush, he basically just lost more time by letting his rage get the better of him. I hate road ragers but nothing is more hypocritical then a road rager who wants to get through traffic faster, then taking even more time to indulge his ego! At least if he did more then talk it may have been worth it...not to say I'm not glad nothing happened Melinda. When you encounter people like that, it's best to just play it safe and let it go. People that don't have control of their anger can be very erratic so it's best not to provoke them.
Well there were three of us and he was a pretty little man plau we had pulled into the gas station and when we saw him walking over, we wasted time in the car so he wouldn't have an opprotunity to see us face to face, he had to talk through a half open window. We played it safe but still, what an idiot.