PDA

View Full Version : idiots in residential areas

autospeed
07-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Two nights ago i had just come home from the movies with my friends and had just parked the car in the garage. i heard a loud ass sound of some car speeding off in the distance and then realised it was on my street. i walked around the back of my car with the open garage door and stood there seeing if the car was actually coming down my street. My neighbors family friends were just headed out across the street when someone screamed "watch out". all i saw and heard was a black g35 sedan screech and swerve around the kids with the moron behind the wheel wailing on the horn. i just got a glimpse of who it was and knew that it was this cocky fucker and his brother in my neighborhood. (one of the few black g35 sedans here). Nearly smoked the kids. WTF was this idiot thinking cruising down a residential street at like 80km/h? thing is this moron is extremely cocky and has tried to stare me down too while i'm driving thru the playground zone. like wtf i nearly saw someone get killed... when will these idiots learn.

autospeed
07-02-2004, 10:45 PM
forgot to add this on, but, what's worse is i get bitched out by some half assed moron wanna-be cop or whatever he was(even if he was a cop what an idiot) for the fact that my engine was revving loudly and the assclown assumed i was speeding and guys like this i've seen too many times ripping around like hotshots in fancy cars mommy and daddy bought for them. all i can say is my friends mr tire-iron and mr crowbar will get to have some fun if this fool ever tries anything with me.:bigpimp:

OK_Computer
07-02-2004, 10:47 PM
yup, people are fuckin retards, not much we can do about it :(

CKY
07-03-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by OK_Computer
yup, people are fuckin retards, not much we can do about it :(

well i'm sure the good ol car keying helps :thumbsup: ;)

Rockski
07-03-2004, 12:47 AM
i had simething like that happen to me, driving along victoria trail, this lady pulls up beside me in this purlple civic, and looks down at her phone. what she didnt notice was the girl at the cross walk going accross the street, untill she was 2 feet way doing 60 klicks, and swerving directly into my lane, and missed me by a couple inches. then, i pass the dumb bitch and see her looking in her rearview mirror shaking her head, like it was the crossing girls fault. which was followed by a pan out to her driverside front window with my finger pointing in her face and me yelling "THAT WAS YOU"... i almost saw some little girl die... EDMONTON DRIVERS SUCK

autospeed
07-03-2004, 12:52 AM
yea morons man, believe it or not i have another encounter that really boiled my blood but i don't wanna start up too many threads in one night lol. maybe a few days from now. haha:drama: punks starting crap and i didn't even know the guy at all

GTS Jeff
07-03-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by autospeed
all i can say is my friends mr tire-iron and mr crowbar will get to have some fun if this fool ever tries anything with me.:bigpimp: youre no better than the morons youre describing, moron.

autospeed
07-03-2004, 01:22 AM
ok buddy that wasn't exactly too serious, i'm not about to actually redo a guys face and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon and everything else taht goes along with it. it was a joke. and besides after all the bashing another guy got for his wreckless driving on another thread, a little bashing verbally on a forumn lets everyone release their anger, i was doin the same, considering he nearly killed my neighbors kids.

sexualbanana
07-03-2004, 01:53 AM
ok buddy that wasn't exactly too serious, i'm not about to actually redo a guys face and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon and everything else taht goes along with it.

That's cool. But you also have to realize that since this is the internet, it's kind of tough to say things sarcastically because we can't hear the tone you're saying it with. If you had said that in person, we would be able to tell you're serious. In text, it sounds real.

GTS Jeff
07-03-2004, 03:31 AM
ok buddy that wasn't exactly too serious, i'm not about to actually redo a guys face and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon and everything else taht goes along with it. it was a joke. and besides after all the bashing another guy got for his wreckless driving on another thread, a little bashing verbally on a forumn lets everyone release their anger, i was doin the same, considering he nearly killed my neighbors kids. oh ok. it seems like on the internet, everyone and their dog keeps a crowbar in their trunk haha

Skylinelover
07-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Well people were racing on my street side by side :dunno:

ZorroAMG
07-03-2004, 12:46 PM
Hey guys, I just test drove a new G3-......umm nevermind....

*takes it to the track*

:D

dkny_stylez
07-03-2004, 04:29 PM
just go kick his ass

Lennon
07-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by dkny_stylez
just go kick his ass

Yeah... cause violence is ALWAYS the answer.. that will definatly solve the problem.

autospeed
07-03-2004, 07:25 PM
yea violence definately isn't the answer. can't always act hot blooded and beat the shit outta the guy, even if you know you can. be the bigger man and let darwinism take its course. this fool will continue to drive like that and it'll take something unfortunate to change his mind. sadly with some of these idiots that's what it takes.
:banghead:
then when he writes off the car i can go buy it and build it up at my shop hahah.

blueripper6
07-04-2004, 12:41 AM
Yea, well i saw a violent white prelude today..

well it wasnt violent

nor was he driving fast

nor is his car extremly loud

nor was it white...:bigpimp: jk

nj2Type-S
07-04-2004, 02:32 AM
do you live in coral springs? is it some brown kid driving it?

lam-boy
07-04-2004, 02:37 AM
those guys live right infront of my house. black g35 sedan (coral springs) but i dont knwo if its them driving in the first post.

nj2Type-S
07-04-2004, 02:56 AM
if its some brown kid from coral springs, yeah he's pretty cocky. he was in my comp class at sait...

rogue
07-04-2004, 03:13 AM
just pull out in front one day and let him smoke your front end. Get a new car, he loses licsence, and gets in shit from mommy and daddy problem solved:D

autospeed
07-04-2004, 02:48 PM
lol nice idea. but i'd rather not write off my car in the process. yea i live in coral i didn't want to reveal too much info seeing as these guys are pretty cocky and i bet i'm not the only one who doesnt like them. there are a few g35's here but only a couple of balck sedans and these guys are one of them. i dunno where they go to school or anything just what they drive and how cocky they are. i mean staring down ppl in a playground zone... someone needs to get a life. lol

lam-boy
07-04-2004, 03:23 PM
haha yeah man they eye down everyone. but whatever. don't let it bother you.

EK 2.0
07-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy
haha yeah man they eye down everyone. but whatever. don't let it bother you.

but their stares are so mean...:cry:

it hurts my feelings when they stare me down...

/////AMG
07-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by nj2Type-S
do you live in coral springs? is it some brown kid driving it?

Originally posted by nj2Type-S
if its some brown kid from coral springs, yeah he's pretty cocky. he was in my comp class at sait...

He's so cocky, it's the one with the chrome trim, right?
I was out one morning (January) and it was the time when all the kids went to catch their school bus, I see this dumb kid booking it down the blvd. at atleast 100km/h. Surprised no one has complained about them, yet.

Originally posted by lam-boy
those guys live right infront of my house. black g35 sedan (coral springs) but i dont knwo if its them driving in the first post.

It's them, they live where the newest houses were built last year, they just fnished them. (Coral Reef).
The guuy and his lil cocky borther alway stare everyone down. Dunno why they think they're big shots, it's just mommy and daddy who worked their asses off and let them drive their car. I hope the kid crashes and dies.

autospeed
07-04-2004, 06:04 PM
lol crashes and dies is pretty harsh man. lol. i'm just praying he writes it off so i can buy it and build it up. my dad deserves a nice luxury sedan.:bigpimp: but anyways i think we've all bashed them quite enough good to know i'm no the only one who's seen these fool's doing this. a complaint of their wreckless driving would be good. :closed:

2000TL
07-05-2004, 09:18 AM
There are soo many people who just fly by those playground zones in Coral.. Ive seen some stupid things happen there. This weekend there were two cars , looked like they were racing in that small parkiing lot side by side and then peeling outta there over and over, and then finally some guy came by told them something, couldn't make out what he said, but they finally left. It gets soo annoying people revvin there engines and speeding through the playground zones and acting all cool and stuff.

OH yea ive seen those guys with the G, i think they stare down everyone.. what can u do:rolleyes:

nj2Type-S
07-06-2004, 01:50 AM
fukk, if they stare ALL of you guys down, wtf u guys waitin for then? kick their asses? i heard (if this is the same guy) that he gets his ass kicked often anyway lol

ringmaster
07-18-2004, 08:07 PM
i agree.. an ass kicking is in order