PDA

View Full Version : Turbo questions

eeseen racing
07-05-2004, 07:54 PM
ok i am doing a swap on my 1990 honda civic ive got a d16 lined up and i want to turbo it

but...... i want to use a stock eagle talon turbo and kinda peice everyitng else together.

i was wondering if anyone has done something like this and what i will need and the cost etc....

thanks tons

WGR4Pussies
07-05-2004, 08:14 PM
i have been doing the exact same thing for more then a year now, pm me and i'll give you my msn, we can chat it up there

there are certain things i can help you out with
its easy and even more safe now with the invention of turboedit, the stock DSm turbo is pretty good, but i'd go with something larger

Forcefed
07-06-2004, 06:59 PM
Sean, I told you bro I got this...I mean turbo car is a turbo car, I can help you as far as the vacuum lines. I have no idea what to plug into when it comes to Honda

rio_rex
07-06-2004, 10:51 PM
Expect to spend about 2 grand, and if u fabricate everything like i did, 5 grand with all the tools that i bought. But i'm back to stock now, only boosted my car for a week till i pulled all the stuff off cause my engine was inbad condition to start off with and needed new rings. Pm me if u have some questions, and i also might be selling my custom kit too.

rio_rex
07-06-2004, 10:55 PM
I think u mean, www.homemadeturbo.com

illeagle
07-06-2004, 10:57 PM
yah that's it... www.homemadeturbo.com .. here's a pic of their home made twinturbo LS/VTEC

finboy
07-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
yah that's it... www.homemadeturbo.com .. here's a pic of their home made twinturbo LS/VTEC

twin turbo 4 bangers fucking rock :burnout:

WGR4Pussies
07-07-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by finboy

twin turbo 4 bangers fucking rock :burnout:

there are two on that site, its probly the best site out there for boosting a D-series.