PDA

View Full Version : FS:1996 Integra GSR

MP5
07-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Just gotta pay the loan back...i'll miss this car...

Hey everyone selling a GSR if you didnt notice. Its Fully loaded no leather tho, sun roof p/w p/s p/door lock, keyless entry remote starter need a new battery for the remote. kenwood deck. very clean has a small dent on the driver side. SOME PUNK ass KID KEY my car driver side...:banghead: inside is clean. razo shifter razo pedals as well i think..not sure. it in MPH not KMH about 169 XXXkms on it not sure how much it on there right now.

13 500..obo

Thanks

ryder_23
07-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Are you first, second, or third owner of this car?

Accidents?

MP5
07-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Third owner i drove it like 1000kms

accidents nope non just the dent and scratch some punk ass kid did!:banghead:

ryder_23
07-06-2004, 11:29 AM
i lookd at this car, it was in a medium front / rear end accident, and theirs over 3000$ worth of things needed to be dne to it :thumbsup:

i was gonna buy it for a hell of alot less than ur asking, and i didnt know about the problems...

sorry, just dont want some beyonder gettin f-ed over like i did :D

QuasarCav
07-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
i lookd at this car, it was in a medium front / rear end accident, and theirs over 3000$ worth of things needed to be dne to it :thumbsup:

i was gonna buy it for a hell of alot less than ur asking, and i didnt know about the problems...

sorry, just dont want some beyonder gettin f-ed over like i did :D

Thanks, seemed a little fishy.

Were the previous owners on beyond as well?

ryder_23
07-06-2004, 12:16 PM
No
but the guy who we were gonna buy from seemd like a nice guy, ensured us that it was in "mint" condition, no accidents, took it to acura for inspection (thank god we were smart and got inspection), and acura found a boat lod of problems, and said that it had been in a big enough accident that it crackd front rad, curshed oil pan, and possible frame damage front / rear, and told us even if we got it for 4000$ it wouldnt be worth it...

MP5
07-06-2004, 04:57 PM
...i just got it liek a week ago everything just fine..nothing wrong no beyond owner i bought it from a 27 year old guy whose married soo yah it a nice piece of a car

bump..

ryder 23 its not the one you think it is..CF tail lights as well forgot...

bump

no haters please

ryder_23
07-07-2004, 12:14 AM
27 guy with wife...named rick...

Car is black, has key mark on driver side door due to him catching people stealing his clear corners, they came back and keyed his car....kenwood deck, mp3 i believe, the side lining is all out of shape because it sat in the hot sun of California, until last year...car has about 107 000 miles on it from what i can remember... I know its the same car... We were going to buy it for a hell of a alot less than your posting it for due to its shitty cosmetic condition, under the impression it was mechanically sound, got it inspected, turned out not to be....and also found out it was in a car accident that wrecked everything from the whole back end, to the oil pan (which is still cracked btw) and radiator...whole udnercarrage is scraped, timing belt hasnt been replaced, clutch master cylnder is leaking, hell dude, the list goes on and on...

i'm not trying to hate, i'm just trying to save some beyonder from making the same mistake i did, and sorry, but this is too late to help you. I'm sorry i should have made a post about it, so everyone on here could watch out...too late

If you still dont believe me, i'll post up ur vin number, and ur inspection report if u want...

Even if he did get everything fixed, the cars frame is bent, and the whole undercarrage is destroyed, its almost like he went for an offroad adventure...

alpha
07-07-2004, 12:22 AM
wow, thanks for the info, its good to see that at least some people have integrity.

MP5
07-07-2004, 10:17 AM
well sorry then ill close the post!

:closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

MP5
07-07-2004, 10:22 AM
well when i checked it it the mech said it was fine :dunno: well i drove it it okay it not bad but ok ill close it

:closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

QuasarCav
07-07-2004, 11:11 AM
post some pics please.

That will tell the story, lets see some of the oilpan and the frame.

So did some kids key YOUR car or the car before you bought it?

MP5
07-07-2004, 12:15 PM
yes i didnt get a chance to re paint it...pictures okay this saturday
all angles
everything ryder said but it fixed just maybe oil pan can replace that wont be must i will even replace if you liek time belt ill just a new one form canadian tire since i work there i get a cost price ahha so yah

pictures saturday!

but :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

Ridelikeme
07-08-2004, 08:57 AM
learn how to type and stop scaming

d-UNiT
07-10-2004, 11:44 PM
hahahah cut

d-UNiT
07-10-2004, 11:46 PM
thats sad that someone would hide that much info..it really is.. just because you were tricked into buying a car.. doesnt mean you should trick someone else.. and your reason for selling it is erroneous..gotta pay a loan off?.. wtf.. why would you get the car if you need to pay off a loan.. your not ready for a commitment like this .. a car.. costs money.. takes time.. and deserves proper assesment.. you wasted your money, and your soon to be in debt!.. good luck.. oh and learn to :english:

heavyD
07-12-2004, 03:57 PM
This guy should be banned as a seller. :closed:

mutsuraboshi
07-20-2004, 02:18 AM
BAN HIM :rofl:
im pretty sure he's been banned a couple times 2 or 3

turbo_equiped
07-20-2004, 02:27 AM
and ryder_23 saves the day....
maybe the guy didnt know all that???
lol..that would be funny!!

ryder_23
07-20-2004, 02:29 AM
:D

i dont think he needs to be banned....i just dont want someone going threw same shit i went threw...people just gotta watch out before they sell anything on beyond...were always watching :thumbsup:

turbo_equiped
07-20-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23
:D

i dont think he needs to be banned....i just dont want someone going threw same shit i went threw...people just gotta watch out before they sell anything on beyond...were always watching :thumbsup:

For sure man. But i dont think he can do anything about the guy he bought the car from, in case he didnt know all this. That would totally be his fault though, cauz you are supposed to inspect and get the car checked before you buy.