PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing at Canadian Tire

Chim
07-06-2004, 07:56 PM
There was a blue 93 camry in the parking lot with 15" spinners and it was playing loud rap music. I saw a black thug g-unit dude cleaning his spinners.

Anywhere else this woulda just been a bad case of $$$BLING BLING$$$ but since it was at Canadian Tire (you all kno what kind of stuff they sell there) it made my day :rofl:

Wish I had a camera phone

Skylinelover
07-06-2004, 07:57 PM
:confused:

Ed the SOHC
07-06-2004, 08:15 PM
buddy just came back from LA and saw spinners on lots of cars.... damn, that means Calgary's gonna see an explosion of spinners on the street.

GC84ever
07-06-2004, 08:30 PM
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Say no to spinners.

powerslave
07-06-2004, 08:41 PM
FINALLY!!!! Altezzas take second place to something else!! :D

cocoabrova
07-06-2004, 09:22 PM
I'm geting a set of spinner hubcaps for my steelies in the winter:thumbsup:

Seanith
07-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by powerslave
FINALLY!!!! Altezzas take second place to something else!! :D

It still doesn't make them cool though :)

illeagle
07-06-2004, 10:51 PM
haha i saw that car in the N.E. i THOUGHT it had spinners, but the i never got to see the car stopped. now i know for sure lol... It Looks horrible.. the hubcap/spinner sticks out so bad.:barf:

Obie-Rice
07-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Ahhh N.E. , that car fits right in up there. :thumbsup:

rogue
07-07-2004, 12:37 AM
thats the same guy i saw before and he was wearing a bandizee fo shizzle had the one arm wrist steer method.:D

Rockski
07-07-2004, 12:56 AM
i saw spinners on a sun dance up here (ed.) on 106th further towards downtown, on a sundance

CKY
07-07-2004, 12:57 AM
looks like spinner cabs are gonna be the new thing to steal from a car instead of stereos now :D

SI-vic
07-07-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Obie-Rice

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh thats harsh.... hahahaha so harsh yet true

XylathaneGTR
07-07-2004, 01:22 AM

:rofl: hahahahahaha
funny man, funny :)

rice_eater
07-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Chim
There was a blue 93 camry in the parking lot with 15" spinners and it was playing loud rap music. I saw a black thug g-unit dude cleaning his spinners.

Anywhere else this woulda just been a bad case of $$$BLING BLING$$$ but since it was at Canadian Tire (you all kno what kind of stuff they sell there) it made my day :rofl:

Wish I had a camera phone
this might be the same car i saw on Jean Laurie a week or so ago...buddy was sitting at the lights while the FANS on his hubs kept spinning...i swear those things look like little fan blades that you blow in :rofl:

rio_rex
07-07-2004, 06:33 PM
I saw a red 1980's dodge caravan with the spinner hubcaps a few weeks ago.

CalgaryB5
07-08-2004, 02:05 AM
:rofl:

The trendy shiztzz...

CalgaryB5
07-08-2004, 02:06 AM
lol

Ridelikeme
07-08-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by GC84ever
Say no to spinners.

your gay,,, spinners are tight on SUVs, and on some cars...

if their on an Audi a8, Mercedes e or s class, or Bmw 5 or 7 series.. they are :bigpimp:
not to mention any nice suv

method
07-08-2004, 06:27 PM
an older escalade was in the shop the other day with 'spinnerz' and limo tint.

tech working on it was all "look guys a drug-dealer car"

C4S
07-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Oh no ..
European already keep laughing at stupid american " spinner" ..

so .. sooner or later, European will laugh at " spinner Canadian " too ..

oh no .. :(

Seanith
07-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by C4S
Oh no ..
European already keep laughing at stupid american " spinner" ..

so .. sooner or later, European will laugh at " spinner Canadian " too ..

oh no .. :(

crx62
07-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by GC84ever
Say no to spinners.

man what do u mean say no to spinners, yo if u have ever been to LA you know cars and women down there arent just a way of life they are basically their own religion.

calgarys13
07-09-2004, 12:04 AM
"there for brake cooling man, blows the air right in"
saw them on a gold golf at a tim hortons and everyone was laughing at the guy when he walked out

huss
07-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Spinners are nutz.....
saw tons in hawaii!

inawiJ
07-09-2004, 02:20 AM
spinners are crazy but u know uve gone a bit too far when u make spinner hubcaps

Shady19
07-10-2004, 02:27 AM
bah spinners arent that great... a nice set of chrome rims would catch my eye in a good way before a spinner... yup a nice set of Chrome 18s mmmm... down wit spinners blah:barf:

Def_3
07-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Ahhh N.E. , that car fits right in up there. :thumbsup: :clap:

Ridelikeme
07-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Shady19
bah spinners arent that great... a nice set of chrome rims would catch my eye in a good way before a spinner... yup a nice set of Chrome 18s mmmm... down wit spinners blah:barf:

man.. comparing chrome rims to actuall chrome spinners is like comparing a sunfire to an intregra.. they just arent in the same league or class

:barf:

sputnik
07-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme

man.. comparing chrome rims to actuall chrome spinners is like comparing a sunfire to an intregra.. they just arent in the same league or class

:barf:

yeah... spinners are for wannabe g-thugs who like wasting money and driving slow... where as standard rims are for the rest of the normal populous.

maximus
07-14-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

yeah... spinners are for wannabe g-thugs who like wasting money and driving slow... where as standard rims are for the rest of the normal populous.

:thumbsdow

I just came back from trip to S.California. Nothing but new 740's, SL500 and SUV's with huge 19"-26'' wheels and spinners.

I've always liked chrome rims and spinners. Everyone that knocks them are jealous because they can't afford them. Nothing beats a luxury car with big chrome wheels.

Phats
07-14-2004, 11:24 PM
spinners are ghey, anyone who has them needs to be dragged into the street and shot.

Ridelikeme
07-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

your a tool... there are guys that are like 60 with spinners.. my dad and grandpa even like them, infact my grandpa is considering puttin some 22' spinners on his escalade after i had a word with him.. he already has 22' chromes (also my work) so all he needs is a bolt on conversion kit

Originally posted by maximus

:thumbsdow

I just came back from trip to S.California. Nothing but new 740's, SL500 and SUV's with huge 19"-26'' wheels and spinners.

I've always liked chrome rims and spinners. Everyone that knocks them are jealous because they can't afford them. Nothing beats a luxury car with big chrome wheels.

i totally agree.. half these people cant accept the fact that there are rims that cost 3 times as much as their gay cars they think are pimp

Originally posted by Phats
spinners are ghey, anyone who has them needs to be dragged into the street and shot.

your a tool

finboy
07-15-2004, 05:47 PM
money can't buy taste, spinners and chrome rims are the perfect example.

so because rims cost 3 times as much as peoples car's you should respect them? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i've seen ugly ass rice cars worth 10 times what i payed for my car, that doesn't mean i'm going to give them respect. woo hoo, someone suckered you into buying something so all the highschool kids will say "woa, look at that guy, man i hope i can get that much attention one day"

Paul
07-15-2004, 05:51 PM
saw spinners on a Jag S-Type, looked pretty good to me. I know if i had an extra 5 grand lying around and a nice truck i'd totally do it.

Phats
07-15-2004, 06:37 PM
I'm a tool eh, you're the one who likes spinners here, not me. Finboy is right, money can't buy taste.

civic_stylez
07-15-2004, 07:37 PM
awww come on i got the official yard guard spinnaz on my forklift at work.......:D :thumbsup:

saiyajin
07-15-2004, 07:48 PM
hahahah :rofl:

Scat
07-19-2004, 05:53 PM
I don't know if anyone knows of Faroz from Soundsaround on south Macleod, but he is apparently getting spinners on his silver Accord V-6. He's kind of a tool so it will be absolutely hilarious. I will post pics if he gets them.

h22aseller
07-20-2004, 12:06 AM
Ok, In my opinion wheels on cars are personal preferance. You shouldn't mod your car to make everyone else happy, you do it so that you like it. If a person feels that he needs to buy really expensive, heavy, shiny spinners to offset his ridiculously small wank, so be it. Just because they cost a truckload doesn't mean that they are any cooler than standard light-weight wheels. I feel that spinners will die out up here as soon as people find out that it doesn't take long for them to get screwed up. Also, for all you little ricers out there, just because you saw tons of spinners in cali and hawaii, doesn't make them cool, or practical up here. down there, they have all the summer in the world, up here, we have like 5 months of summer. why spend that much money on rims you'll take off every winter anyways.

Chim
07-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Scat
I don't know if anyone knows of Faroz from Soundsaround on south Macleod, but he is apparently getting spinners on his silver Accord V-6. He's kind of a tool so it will be absolutely hilarious. I will post pics if he gets them.

That guy is so bling, wears fake gold rings on every finger. Pushiest salesman ever, I mean he does give you decent deals at Soundsaround but he even tried to sell me that Accord for $26k :nut:

SmAcKpOo
07-20-2004, 12:40 PM
that guy is a total nob.

turbo_equiped
07-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Spinners are :bigpimp: yo!!!
O by the way, we saw that black guy too. In front of Canadian Tire, stoped at a red light, loud music playin, spinners spinnin...!! But all he did was shake his head!!:D

dishrag
07-22-2004, 01:16 PM
yeah, Faroz? Thats the dipshit that sold me speakers that didn't fit my door. When I returned them he took the salesdude who was doing a great job helping me behind the display with paper-thin walls and reamed the guy out for "wasting time" because "you dont make money doing returns" when it was his fuck up that caused it. He's a winner all right.

ZorroAMG
07-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Faroz= the lamest idiot salesperson in all the land. Guy thinks he's a pimped Darr Maqbool with 70's style and his riced out accord. He doesn't even know the product he sells LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: