PDA

View Full Version : President Bush speech (funny)

///M3
07-07-2004, 12:01 AM
HAHAHAHA funny stuff!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/presaddress2.shtml

OK_Computer
07-07-2004, 12:15 AM
ROFLMAO

OK_Computer
07-07-2004, 12:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHA 'go home and die"

DeathBy240
07-07-2004, 12:48 AM
http://fuckitall.com/bsh/

If you havent seen the last one, check it out here.

"We have a great opportunity, during this time of war to lead the world towards suicide and murder"

$uPeRrlcE()()()
07-11-2004, 01:01 PM
listen the fuck up, mr. "president". read my motherfucking lips, you stupid son of a bitch. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR DISGUSTING, MONKEY-ANAL FUCKING CONGRESS BURN WELL IN HELL. BURN IN HELL FUCKER.

:whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

Super_Geo
07-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by $uPeRrlcE()()()
listen the fuck up, mr. "president". read my motherfucking lips, you stupid son of a bitch. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR DISGUSTING, MONKEY-ANAL FUCKING CONGRESS BURN WELL IN HELL. BURN IN HELL FUCKER.

:whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

Hahaha... um... you do know that the video was edited, right?

$uPeRrlcE()()()
07-11-2004, 07:17 PM
u know what super_geo, i dunno if that video was an edit. it seemed like everything that "President" said was completely true. How would you tell that its edited??? Please reply thanx.

Super_Geo
07-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by $uPeRrlcE()()()
u know what super_geo, i dunno if that video was an edit. it seemed like everything that "President" said was completely true. How would you tell that its edited??? Please reply thanx.

Are you serious?

What sane person would actually give a state of the union address which basically points out all the faults that their government has, and so bluntly?

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Kamen
07-11-2004, 08:08 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey guy, to my understanding that address was made by combining clips of many together...?

$uPeRrlcE()()()
07-11-2004, 08:53 PM
ohhhhh.....

lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: