PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Zephyr

nookmumracing
10-29-2002, 03:00 PM
I ordered this vented hood from California, might need your advice or help getting it here. I'm going to be in Vegas next week for the SEMA show. Hopefully it will be done by then so i can take it home. Your sig says your in South Cali. Is it close to:

748 E. Bonita Ave. Unit 211
Pomona, CA 91767

I got a couple friends in Cali but where in Cali I don't know. I got to see when I talk to them at the show. So I might need your help but not for sure. If you can hook a brother up thats cool but if you can't it's all good too. Maybe you can be the Beyond.ca distributor from the State side.

:thumbsup:

Peace

Ferio_vti
10-29-2002, 03:33 PM
My cousins lives in Pomona.

Zephyr
10-29-2002, 06:57 PM
umm i live right next door to pomona..... well i ca'nt realy help much because the fact that i dont have anything that can carry such a item at that size....

i suggest u ask the company to ship it to that place...

best way i guess is stick with UPS nothing else.... umm thats probably the only way i know how u can get it there without actually comming down to pick it up...

nookmumracing
10-30-2002, 09:38 AM
It's a private guy on the MR2 forums getting a mold made for the hood then getting the hood made. He has a good track record and well known of the board to provide good quality replicas.
Thanks for the tips Zephyr:thumbsup:

Loose
10-30-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by nookmumracing
I'm going to be in Vegas next week for the SEMA show.

BASTARD!!!!:thumbsup: