PDA

View Full Version : Wtf should i do?

Hakkola
10-29-2002, 03:28 PM
This is like last resort because I'm thinking about this like 24/7

Here's what happened, I had this gf for awhile, we broke up for whatever reasons, we kinda got back together for awhile, we were more then just friends, and almost got back together a couple times but because of some stupid little things she kept thinking i was a player...
Some background, she's 20, living at residence for her college, I'm 18, 19 in a couple months, living at home, going to a different college.

She had told me on two occasions that she didn't want to talk to me again, and then the next day called me to hang out...

So we were more then friends, and one night we're hangin out and stuff happens, this was usual in our relationship. This was a friday night, and then i don't talk to her all weekend, and on monday I find out she met some guy she kinda liked, she always got jealous when I talked about other girls even friends, and now suddenly she finds someone she likes... So it's Monday now, and we go to work out like we usually do, and hang out for a little bit after, when i decide for whatever dumbass reason to tell her I don't wanna hang out with her anymore, because i still had feelings for her etc... She had done this to me twice.

So she makes me feel really damn bad about it, which is fine because it was stupid, i tried apologizing, even sang one of my songs for her on her answering machine, this was how i got her back(kinda), the first time. She didn't want to talk about it. It was a week away from her b-day. So on her b-day i sent her an e-mail saying happy birthday and whatnot, she replied saying thanks but nothing really more, so i said i'd leave her alone.

That was a month and a half ago, and I see her around the city sometimes and it's like i can't even look at her, because I'm not sure if she wants to see me, one day i was in the benz parked with some girls in the car, i look up, and i see her, she looks at me( the car stands out) and i had to look down, one of the girls i was with was telling me she was staring... but i couldn't look.
Then the other day i had to go to the store where she works with my buddy, i knew she'd be working so i didn't go in, even though my friend said she probably wasn't there. Turns out she was working at the only open till.

Having to avoid her and all this crap is really bugging me 'cuz i miss her a lot, her friendship, not just the relationship, i really miss talking to her and having her as a friend and I feel terrible for what I did. So I've been fighting the urge for a long damn time to send her an e-mail or call her, but i can't stop thinking about it, wtf should i do? I've even been with another girl and still i can't get her out of my mind...

Weapon_R
10-29-2002, 03:59 PM
One things for sure - no player would worry about a girl like you do :rofl:

It's over with. Move on. You told her to leave you alone, she did the same.

5gluder
10-29-2002, 04:02 PM
Agree, it might be your best decision. Who knows you might meet somebody better. It obvious that she is depressing you, move on you'll probably be happier down the road.

Hakkola
10-29-2002, 04:12 PM
Hehe, that's cuz i'm not a player, but things kept happening that made her think i am. see i've met some girls, one didn't come close to as good as her in any way, then another girl was great, but after a couple weeks i found out she had a bf, haha.... girls girls girls...

Thing is I really miss her friendship, it doesn't even really matter if she found a new bf, I'm not looking for more then friendship with her, if i get more then that from her again then great, I'll be a happy man, but I'd be happy with just her friendship.

When I told her i didn't wanna chill with her anymore, she was just like, i thought you were different from all the other guys... i thought so too, it's really been buggin me

Redlyne_mr2
10-29-2002, 04:36 PM
we shou;d move this thread to ask Leo so it gets the attention it deserves;) :poosie:

5gluder
10-29-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Thing is I really miss her friendship, it doesn't even really matter if she found a new bf, I'm not looking for more then friendship with her, if i get more then that from her again then great, I'll be a happy man, but I'd be happy with just her friendship.

That's fine and all, but what if she just want's to be friends. If you two start chillin again she may look at you as only a friend, while your thinking that there is potential for more. Then there's the chance that she starts dating other guys, while your wanting her. But i could be wrong, i don't know her. Just my thoughts :)

Mr. Papageorgio
10-29-2002, 04:42 PM
Dude when I have girl problems I just find a new one to mess around with and problem solved:poosie: :thumbsup: :bigpimp:

Hakkola
10-29-2002, 04:50 PM
I've already found another one to mess around with, I don't like her that much and she can't really compare, that's the problem.

may look at you as only a friend,
I think she has already found someone else and I'm actually cool with that, we were supposed to be just friends before but then she kept coming on to me, of course I liked her a lot and couldn't push her away. I just miss talking to her.
Maybe I should just keep leaving her alone, I know we'll talk again when she feels the time's right, that's what I've been thinking, I just needed to hear it from some other people.

RSeXy
10-29-2002, 05:07 PM
I've already found another one to mess around with, I don't like her that much and she can't really compare, that's the problem.

I think she has already found someone else and I'm actually cool with that, we were supposed to be just friends before but then she kept coming on to me, of course I liked her a lot and couldn't push her away. I just miss talking to her.
Maybe I should just keep leaving her alone, I know we'll talk again when she feels the time's right, that's what I've been thinking, I just needed to hear it from some other people.

If you don't like the new one much...you are being really unfair to her b/c she is the innocent one in this. You should let her move on w/o getting her too attached to you. If you continue to use her, you are just being a selfish as*hole...and believe me...girls will talk and you will get the reputation of being a "player."

Another thing, you can't be friends with someone you have had a relationship involving strong feelings. No matter how hard you try....and it may work for a bit....but that is when you are just deceiving yourselves thinking that it would be a waste to totally go separate ways when you've invested so much time and feelings into eachother in the relationship. Seriously, it doesn't work, the only thing you can do...no matter how much you hurt at first is get over it and follow her example and move on. I can bet it is just as hard on her...but if its not going to work out, relationship-wise, then its not going to work out at all.

Hakkola
10-29-2002, 05:37 PM
you continue to use her, you are just being a selfish as*hole...and believe me...girls will talk and you will get the reputation of being a "player."

Don't worry, she knows my situation, and we're just friends, we talked about what happened the day after and we decided we had a good friendship and we should stick with it, she told me she wants to have sex with me still but I don't think I'm gonna do it with her. I haven't used her at all, and she fully understands my situation and I've told her everything.

RSeXy
10-29-2002, 05:49 PM

ahh ok..you just give the impression that you were using her...

szw
10-29-2002, 05:53 PM
Its amazing how different this thread would have been if in the Ask Leo section.

Hakkola
10-29-2002, 06:08 PM
Yeha, my mistake, I wasn't using her anymore then she was using me, we just had some fun, that's what i meant my foolin around.

LOL, actually I'm kinda wondering what the replies would be if it were in the ask leo section.

Zephyr
10-29-2002, 10:12 PM
o well move on more fish in the sea

girls r just evil......here is the math to prove that statement:

http://www.importstrip.com/personal/girlchart.jpg