PDA

View Full Version : More Hit an Run BULLSH*T

Drew
07-08-2004, 04:07 PM
So my suby is fucked, this ass named "Robert Smith" decided it was a great plan to take his white chevy and smoke my car sooo hard (it was backed into the parking stall) that it moved a foot and a half back onto the parking block and caused 7 grand in body damage. AKA my cars gone for another month and a bit. Which really sucks even more cause A) i have a SUNFIRE as a rental and B) it was hit while it was parked only 3 fucking months ago at which point it was at exotic for another month and a half. Lucky for me this dude Jordan saw the whole thing and took the guys plate for me and it turned out to lead to this fucker being charged. And now i have to contemplate selling the car cause realistically if you car get smoke twice in 3 months while its parked........karma does not want you in that car. SO i can't attend the meet on saturday but i might roll by to check out the other subies, so sorry about that WRX

Kartelli
07-08-2004, 04:27 PM
sorry to hear about that..

at least they got the guy who did it, Id be 10x pissed if he was going around a free man.

rage2
07-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Dude, totally know how it feels. I feel my car's got a big target on it's back. It's 18 months old, and it's sat in the shop for 9 of the months because of people rear ending me. What sucks is that the car's never gonna be the same. The shitty thing about selling it is that you lose a lot of $ because of the accidents, so when you deal with the insurance companies, MAKE SURE you get the car appraised after the accident, and see how much you've lost out. You can claim that money back. If the car's leased, you can claim your lease payments back while the car is in the shop.

SRH
07-08-2004, 05:23 PM
I am sooo sorry to hear about the shit you're going through with your car. That's crap! Hope you get some good Karma soon and I hope the Jack-ass who hit you gets what he deserves.

dkny_stylez
07-08-2004, 08:56 PM
your lucky you know who did it, otherwise that would really really be a big set back

Chim
07-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Damn Drew I remember you telling me about how someone smoked your front bumper, now this crap.

Retarded drivers should stay off the road
:guns: :nut:

donz
07-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Ooww... that looks way worse than mine. I hope that guy gets what's coming to him. Don't worry, go home and pray, or sacrifice a goat or something, cuz that's bad karma. Good thing the insurence was all paid up! Best of luck to ya...

huss
07-09-2004, 01:51 AM
damn hit and runs man...i feel ya
got hit and run on my car last week (while it was parked)
and just today with my buddy while we were in it...

Weapon_R
07-09-2004, 01:58 AM
Do you have to let people know if your car has been in an accident? If so, make sure you get compensated for your losses by the insurance company for the car, since it'll be obviously harder to sell if you do have to let the potential buyer know.

WildK9
07-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Drew
So my suby is fucked, this ass named "Robert Smith" decided it was a great plan to take his white chevy and smoke my car sooo hard (it was backed into the parking stall) that it moved a foot and a half back onto the parking block and caused 7 grand in body damage. AKA my cars gone for another month and a bit. Which really sucks even more cause A) i have a SUNFIRE as a rental and B) it was hit while it was parked only 3 fucking months ago at which point it was at exotic for another month and a half. Lucky for me this dude Jordan saw the whole thing and took the guys plate for me and it turned out to lead to this fucker being charged. And now i have to contemplate selling the car cause realistically if you car get smoke twice in 3 months while its parked........karma does not want you in that car. SO i can't attend the meet on saturday but i might roll by to check out the other subies, so sorry about that WRX

I feel bad for you but look on the bright side. I drive a Sunfire all the time. I want a Subaru but can't afford one just yet. I'm saving up for a STi. :D If you're gonna dream, dream big.

CKY
07-11-2004, 01:54 AM
i think karma is calling you to get a legacy

Drew
07-12-2004, 11:41 AM
i just can't wait till thi thi subs reads this and tells me karma is sayin get a TS....

Drew
07-12-2004, 11:51 AM
heres how i found it

l/l/rX
07-12-2004, 09:13 PM
ahh crap man that sux ass!! i was wondering why you didnt show up on sat ahaha. now i know
damn time to get WRX? :devil: maybe do some major body mods? and engine while you're at it? aha

leutyc
07-12-2004, 09:25 PM
SHIT NO, I seen your car all the time at school. I would always try to park next to it, it was so HOT! sorry bro!

Chim
07-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Drew
heres how i found it

This is one of the rare times I'd be using that stupid crying smiley, but

It hurts to see the this happen to the best looking GC Impreza in calgary :cry:

statick
07-22-2004, 12:16 PM
yo , sorry to hear bout it ... jus tbotu 5 weeks ago some old man taxi driver decided to t-bone me, he ran a stop sign. and then sed it was my fault, he sed i ran teh stop sign.... :bullshit: , he thot it was a 4 way stop. and this was like 2 weeks after i bought the car....very depressing indeed. make sure u claim everysingle thing u possibly can.