PDA

View Full Version : I need Help....

LaughingTiger
10-29-2002, 05:26 PM
This may not seem like a problem to many people.....But I am going through withdrawal......I can't take it any more, but there is nothing I can do.....I stick my key in and start it up....It's a plain start, I look around and nobody cares about me, nobody thinks about me, my self-esteem is at a low... I can't go on..... I miss my baby... My MR2....just sitting there in the garage lonely and cold..
I have to start a P.O.S. every morning because of this winter shit... I could handle it for the past few weeks, but it's getting to me...I try to think back when I didn't even drive, but It's no use I'm so depressed....... Fuck........:(

Can anybody help me.......:dunno: what should I do.... ????:D

It's not really that bad, but what should I do to keep my mind off the season...do you guy's feel what I'm feeling...????:D

Maybe if I had an SUV I could ride in style....

Redlyne_mr2
10-29-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by LaughingTiger
This may not seem like a problem to many people.....But I am going through withdrawal......I can't take it any more, but there is nothing I can do.....I stick my key in and start it up....It's a plain start, I look around and nobody cares about me, nobody thinks about me, my self-esteem is at a low... I can't go on..... I miss my baby... My MR2....just sitting there in the garage lonely and cold..
I have to start a P.O.S. every morning because of this winter shit... I could handle it for the past few weeks, but it's getting to me...I try to think back when I didn't even drive, but It's no use I'm so depressed....... Fuck........:(

Can anybody help me.......:dunno: what should I do.... ????:D

It's not really that bad, but what should I do to keep my mind off the season...do you guy's feel what I'm feeling...????:D

Maybe if I had an SUV I could ride in style....
hahahaha dude I used to go through the same mr2 withdrawls...that car will do that too you...in the winter I ski alot and I bought an ae86 to help make things a little bit mroe enjoyable hahahah dont worry the spring will be here soon enough and you and I will go cruise in style:bigpimp:

James
10-29-2002, 06:10 PM
I know its not the Same but i just parked my MR2 for the Winter yesterday,and i already miss driving it :( Im sure i'll do alot of just sitting in the Car pretending to drive it over the Winter:tongue: .....Like Redlyne Said, go Skiing or something to fill the void, and Drive your Winter Beater like it s Sportscar!:bigpimp:

infamous
10-29-2002, 08:09 PM
hehehe don't worry...remember we live in calgary...give it a week tops and it will be sunny and +15....then you can drive your mr2 :thumbsup:

LaughingTiger
10-29-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by infamous
hehehe don't worry...remember we live in calgary...give it a week tops and it will be sunny and +15....then you can drive your mr2 :thumbsup:

It's winterized...No ins....no rims...no battery....parked in a friend garage..I can't even see it when ever I want...:(

Originally posted by weapon_R
Get laid. That will take your mind of things and is quite stress relieving sometimes.

Dude I miss getting laid in the MR2...... It's a challenge but I pulled it off....:thumbsup:

Originally posted by James
I know its not the Same but i just parked my MR2 for the Winter yesterday,and i already miss driving it Im sure i'll do alot of just sitting in the Car pretending to drive it over the Winter .....Like Redlyne Said, go Skiing or something to fill the void, and Drive your Winter Beater like it s Sportscar!.

I know how you fell, those MK1's are so f**cking fun to drive, you must miss that alot....

Originally posted by Redlyn_mr2

hahahaha dude I used to go through the same mr2 withdrawls...that car will do that too you...in the winter I ski alot and I bought an ae86 to help make things a little bit mroe enjoyable hahahah dont worry the spring will be here soon enough and you and I will go cruise in style!.

Yeh... I know we got the best styles when spring comes, you know how I feel...I might take a boarding trip and hotsprings w/ some ladies in winter...:D ..even know I haven't skied or boarded for 5 years...I hope it'll come back to me...

Ben
10-29-2002, 09:05 PM
Buddy, get used to it!!! I go throught hat every morning...

hey, if you like, you can see your deck in use, hahaha:thumbsup:

ah man, winter is only a short 7 months away

infamous
10-29-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by LaughingTiger

It's winterized...No ins....no rims...no battery....parked in a friend garage..I can't even see it when ever I want...:(

damn..sorry to hear that...but like everyone else has said, find stuff to do in your spare time, and soon enough you will be able to drive it again...either that or you could move somewhere where you wouldn't have to store your car for winter :thumbsup:

LaughingTiger
10-29-2002, 09:22 PM

damn..sorry to hear that...but like everyone else has said, find stuff to do in your spare time, and soon enough you will be able to drive it again...either that or you could move somewhere where you wouldn't have to store your car for winter :thumbsup:

Hopefully Vancouver next year......:clap:

infamous
10-29-2002, 09:24 PM
vancouver is fun yet really confusing...but they have such :bigpimp: cars...when i was there in august, i saw a 360 modena, a lotus esprit, a 355 spider, and so many nice benz's and beemers,

LaughingTiger
10-29-2002, 10:01 PM
vancouver is fun yet really confusing...but they have such :bigpimp: cars...when i was there in august, i saw a 360 modena, a lotus esprit, a 355 spider, and so many nice benz's and beemers,

Dude there is a place that rents out Lamborgini's, spiders, lotus ..porshe..etc... Nice fucking cars...:drool: It's like $500-1000per day...plus you gotta put an asset down or have good ins before being able to rent one.... I think I might pull something of and save some money one day, go and rent a lambo..and be a bachleor pimp for a night and bring as many girls as I can fit in the car home as possible...:D

I love the food, there is so much more to do, people mind their own business unlike Calgary where everyone is an asshole and if you look at them the wrong way they want to fight.. Most of the women are gold diggers (no offense to anyone)..but it's a fact...I have lots of friends down there, ocean is beautiful, mountains are nice....more....but it's a little more expensive to live there.....

ninjak84
10-30-2002, 12:56 AM
I too am going through withdrawl