PDA

View Full Version : props to Maggie

CiViCtypeRgurl
10-29-2002, 05:54 PM
In respect to "ever heard of Kawa"
All I want to say is that I give the biggest props to Maggie. Anyone that says "i'm pretty respected in the community obviously isn't" being modest is a quality buddy. and a must or you'll just get shot on.

GTS Jeff
10-29-2002, 06:03 PM
before u start bashing people or starting drama on beyond, please take the time to think things thru. its a pretty good guess that hollywood is more respected than maggie, who has done nothing but bash people since signing up. actually, i think maggie might just be an account that someones created just to start shit. just do a search on maggies posts and ull see what i mean.

besides, u arent hollywoods mother, and telling him what to do or not do will accomplish nothing.

jeff

rage2
10-29-2002, 06:05 PM
Winter drama season begins? :D

We'll be watching this thread if it gets out of hand.

redline_13000
10-29-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
before u start bashing people or starting drama on beyond, please take the time to think things thru. its a pretty good guess that hollywood is more respected than maggie, who has done nothing but bash people since signing up. actually, i think maggie might just be an account that someones created just to start shit. just do a search on maggies posts and ull see what i mean.

besides, u arent hollywoods mother, and telling him what to do or not do will accomplish nothing.

jeff

hes right..this is a place to talk about cars..we dont want troublemakers

szw
10-29-2002, 06:11 PM
I read that thread...hollywood mentioned two NEUTRAL comments about kawa and was bashed for them twice!

I read it again to see if I missed something, but could'nt figure it out.

bottom line...the thread was closed already, what is the point in this one?

CiViCtypeRgurl
10-29-2002, 06:12 PM
i'm not starting anything i just wanted to give maggie props that's all:(

jdmakkord
10-29-2002, 06:26 PM
yayyyyy Maggie:poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:
haha

:D

Weapon_R
10-29-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by CiViCtypeRgurl

Are you some kind of rep for Kawa or something? All you've done is defend that shop for some kind of unknown reason. Post your post, but ain't no point in hounding everyone's opinion about the place just because you don't agree with them.

Hollywood
10-29-2002, 07:20 PM

Civictypergirl as Jeff stated you and maggie seem to be the same person.

But seriously, I never bashed Kawa at all, it indeed was a neutral opinion and facts. I think you getting a little out of hand about this.

This post was taken from the Kawa thread which is closed because of "Maggie".

I can say right now your not, because nobody has a fucking clue who you are. Just because you drive a 240 with a SR20 conversion that dynoed at 360 using your butt dyno doens't mean jack shit. There ARE other people in the city with the same swap as you, and there are other people in the city with a more impressive car than you. So why don't you get off cloud 9, and get back into the real world, where everyone just thinks your just another dumbass with just another car. Because unless you think respect is when everyone's making fun of you and your car, you are dead wrong.

My car is no where near the best car in Calgary, I never said it was, EVER!. My butt does not dyno well (butt does not take electrical signals kindly). Car is around 230-240 to the wheels for real, no where near this imaginary 360. I'm actually not that dumb...really. I cant see too many people making fun of my car....only if I were to put on "the dredded shark tooth front bumper" on. How can people make fun of me, you said "nobody has a fucking clue who you are".

Your statements are pretty weak!

http://members.shaw.ca/eurotrash/bad-240a.jpg

legendboy
10-29-2002, 07:29 PM
CiViCtypeRgurl why would you start another thread on the same topic after an admin locked the first one??? http://rely.net/~htimages/smile/emhammer.gifhttp://rely.net/~htimages/smile/emhammer.gif

SpoonEK9@STRD
10-29-2002, 07:33 PM
rage what else are we to do in this season :)!

Its fun to read:banghead:

egmike
10-29-2002, 08:02 PM
I think I'm with hollywood on this one, he didn't say negative about the shop just what he saw....... Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. :poosie:

Just my $ 0.02

GP_DrIvEr
10-29-2002, 08:06 PM
no i think everyone needs to search for the username maggie and actually see what she spends her tims on this forum doing

i just thought it would be funny to search for maggie and i swear i cant find one not ONE post where she does anything but bash people left right and center

i think her acount/ip should just be banned before this turns into abcars.net

infamous
10-29-2002, 08:12 PM
it wouldn't surprise me if she was originally from abcars.net....:rofl: :rofl:

redline_13000
10-29-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by GP_DrIvEr
no i think everyone needs to search for the username maggie and actually see what she spends her tims on this forum doing

i just thought it would be funny to search for maggie and i swear i cant find one not ONE post where she does anything but bash people left right and center

i think her acount/ip should just be banned before this turns into abcars.net

i actually did do a search...not ONE of all her posts were appropriate...usually someone would be banned right away with this behaviour..:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

GP_DrIvEr
10-29-2002, 08:34 PM
i think rage needs to pull out the GOD card :thumbsup:

Ben
10-29-2002, 08:36 PM

word to that!

Civic Type R Girl you sure went on the defensive immediatly when someone said ANYThing that wasn't absolute praise about that establishment...I dont know whether its your time of the month or what, but that was SO NOT COOL.

And maggie, yeah...old faithfull

http://members.albertacars.net/benny/stfu.jpg

infamous
10-29-2002, 08:38 PM

agreed!:thumbsup:

rage2
10-29-2002, 08:57 PM
I've PM'd maggie, and she better behave or she's banned!

max_boost
10-29-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I've PM'd maggie, and she better behave or she's banned! :rofl:

mwmhong
10-29-2002, 09:22 PM
LOL @ this :bullshit:

being modest is a quality buddy.

I read some of those anger-packed tirades, and they hardly qualify as being 'modest'.
It appears to be an anger management problem of some sort. Which leads us to....

and a must or you'll just get shot on.

Yeah, look who's getting shot on.

Hypocrisy AND irony, all in one post! Props! Oh yeah!!! :thumbsup:

GP_DrIvEr
10-29-2002, 10:21 PM

rage no offense but i'd like to see you discipline your kids

pm'ing this "maggie" and telling her to behave is like sending a kid to his room for 30sec and think hes learned his lesson :rofl:

remember i said no offense lol

Ben
10-29-2002, 10:42 PM
rage twos' gots kids?

haha, that damn deadbeat dad hey!:thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
10-29-2002, 10:48 PM
can't we all just get along?

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/arguing%20on%20the%20internet%20retard.jpg

Hollywood
10-29-2002, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zephyr
[B]can't we all just get along?

Nice!

:rofl: :nut:

RSeXy
10-29-2002, 11:07 PM

i second that...":rofl: "

aie....:rolleyes:

Hakkola
10-29-2002, 11:19 PM
Is maggie a guy or girl???

GTS Jeff
10-30-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
Hypocrisy AND irony, all in one post! Props! Oh yeah!!! :thumbsup: quality ownage! :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
10-30-2002, 12:03 AM
first of all, maggie's a crack whore.

second of all. . . . . no, she's just a crack whore.

shadowz
10-30-2002, 12:04 AM

Good to see

Superesc
10-30-2002, 12:10 AM

You won't ban a lady hey?! :rofl:

2000impreza
10-30-2002, 12:21 AM
i really don't see what good giving someone the "BAN". not like they can't sign up as a different username and start more shit.

buh_buh
10-30-2002, 12:35 AM

rage no offense but i'd like to see you discipline your kids

pm'ing this "maggie" and telling her to behave is like sending a kid to his room for 30sec and think hes learned his lesson :rofl:

remember i said no offense lol
Who's running the forum here?
We don't tell you how to do your job, so don't tell us how to do our job.

sexualbanana
10-30-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh

Who's running the forum here?
We don't tell you how to do your job, so don't tell us how to do our job.

u don't see buh buh coming to ur work and knocking the squeegee out of ur hand.

Redlyne_mr2
10-30-2002, 01:54 AM
I think that Maggie and CivicTypeR girl shoudl settle this debate with a tickle fight, a bit of scratching and a heavy tongue session while letting us take pictures to use as our avatars:poosie: :thumbsup: :bigpimp:

Maggie
10-30-2002, 02:06 AM
actually, i think maggie might just be an account that someones created just to start shit. just do a search on maggies posts and ull see what i mean.
yeah, so what? I'll admit it, so what are you gonna do about it? But I only said the things I said to make a point. Hollywood, you are NOT a widely known and respected figure in the import community. Nobody even knows who you are. And I'd like to see these 240whp dyno numbers.

And although it may seem like I'm here to start shit, if you carefully read through my posts, you will realize that I don't make fun of or criticize random people. I only do it when they do/say something outrageous. I'm only saying what the rest of you guys are afraid to say.

Dirty_SOHC
10-30-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Maggie

yeah, so what? I'll admit it, so what are you gonna do about it? But I only said the things I said to make a point. Hollywood, you are NOT a widely known and respected figure in the import community. Nobody even knows who you are. And I'd like to see these 240whp dyno numbers.

I can backup Hollywood 100 percent.

Maggie
10-30-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Captain_Dirty

I can backup Hollywood 100 percent.
Did I say I wanted your opinion? I did say dyno sheets, didn't I? Thought so.

Dirty_SOHC
10-30-2002, 02:34 AM
I think my opinion is quite respected on this board.

this is my last post on this thread. Your not worth my time. haha sorry for the repost

GTS Jeff
10-30-2002, 02:49 AM

And although it may seem like I'm here to start shit, if you carefully read through my posts, you will realize that I don't make fun of or criticize random people. I only do it when they do/say something outrageous. I'm only saying what the rest of you guys are afraid to say. u can say anything you want; this forum is pretty liberal. but your words are meaningless if you cant use your real account and tell everyone who you are.
I'm only saying what the rest of you guys are afraid to say. :cough: angisio

GTS Jeff
10-30-2002, 02:49 AM
I think my opinion is quite respected on this board.

this is my last post on this thread. Your not worth my time. haha sorry for the repost u arent respected at all roland!! hahaha

buh_buh
10-30-2002, 02:50 AM
u arent respected at all roland!! hahaha :werd:

Dirty_SOHC
10-30-2002, 02:53 AM
u arent respected at all roland!! hahaha

I know your mom wasnt to happy that I gave her herpes =P

GTS Jeff
10-30-2002, 02:58 AM

I know your mom wasnt to happy that I gave her herpes =P yea ure a fucken cesspool of stds...but i dont blame u...its your sisters fault for sleeping around! :thumbsup:

Dirty_SOHC
10-30-2002, 03:08 AM
=P nice one:thumbsup:

ScCab
10-30-2002, 08:23 AM
this thread is gay also this is a warning for you maggie

closed