PDA

View Full Version : unpaid traffic ticket and US customs

MistaBrent
07-09-2004, 11:39 AM
I am flying to Chicago from Calgary in a couple days and I am wondering if you have a warrant for an unpaid traffic ticket if it will show up for US Customs when they enter your info from there computer.

I live in Vancouver but just came back to Calgary for the summer and cant miss this flight because of a ticket.

Is there anyway I can go online and pay the ticket thats what I heard I can do, the ticket is way past the court date. I lost it and went to BC and just said fuck it before.

I was in Cali last month and they didnt have any probs letting me in but I entered from BC and I think if you dont pay your ticket its just a warrant for that province.

Anyone want to let me know ?

thx,
Brent

spike98
07-09-2004, 12:18 PM
I am not customs agent but i don't think you will have a problem. Now renewing license or registration is a whole nother story.

Vtecpower
07-10-2004, 02:11 AM
when my and my cuzin were going to detriot when we went to customs he did let him threw because he didnt pay a parking ticket so yea u will probly have problems

MistaBrent
07-13-2004, 06:15 PM
I am just writing an update.

I got into the US, the only prob was my birth certificate, I only had my drivers license but they let me in anyways.

I am leaving back to Canada tommorow and dont want to risk getting arrested at the airport so I am gonna fly in to a diff province then to calgary when im in canada. :-D prob solved and maybe next time I should just pay my damn ticket so i dont have this prob.