PDA

View Full Version : Bugger!

barmanjay
07-10-2004, 01:25 AM
Secret Street - July 9th - 2004

barmanjay at the line against a spankin new accord (i think),......

yellow,.... yellow,... yellow,..... start wheelspin,...GREEN,.... wicked reactiontime,..........................

never made 20ft,.... blew my tranny!

hopefully I can get it fixed this weekend,..... I really wanted to be part of scc next weekend,.... even tho I'd be there just to make everyone look good.

Anyone wanna help me sunday to do a tranny swap? LOL

ecstasy_civic
07-10-2004, 01:38 AM
possibly, you live by my gf I think.

ill pm you

barmanjay
07-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Well I'm back on the road,.... new clutch feels like it's out of a 2004 acura,.... soft, smooth, yet grips excellent.
I won't be making ppl look good at race city for a while,... need to break this clutch in.

Turns out to be a failed pressure plate,... examined the clutch plate, and was cracking all over the place.

b16Ateg
07-11-2004, 08:44 PM
ya i saw that one.. glad you got that fixed

86max
07-12-2004, 07:20 AM
lol......I was like "hey is that Barman!? ......POP.....Daaayyymmm that;'s gotta suck" lol

barmanjay
07-12-2004, 09:24 PM
LMAO,... yeah that sucked,..... but i knew it was gonna happen some day by the way I bagged on that poor car.

Well got the tranny swap and new clutch in but dammit,.... it has a different speed sensor,.... LOL now I have no speedo,.... LOL

Ahwell,... it was only the clutch that went (actually a failed pressure plate),.... think I'm gonna swap trannies back in about 2 weeks,... when a couple more parts are ready for install.