PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour Schedule

hjr
07-10-2004, 12:07 PM
From what I understand, the show starts at 12 noon. thats about all I know at this point so i have a few queries:

-how early should one arrive to get in by 12? is 11 ok.
-what time does it end at?
-what are you allowed to bring in? i know no recording devices, but anything else?
-any other tips?

Def_3
07-10-2004, 12:09 PM
what date is this on?
is there a website for it?
whos playing?

hjr
07-10-2004, 12:11 PM
http://www.calgarysun.com/perl-bin/niveau2.cgi?s=arts&p=7705.html

Def_3
07-10-2004, 12:13 PM
thanks

buh_buh
07-10-2004, 12:58 PM
11 should be ok. There's usually a MASSIVE lineup so if you don't want to miss any bands its better to show up early, especially since nobody knows the band lineup until that day, so you might miss someone good and not even know it.

I think as far as what your allowed to bring in depends on who searches you. I've had people that haven't searched me at all, and people who have made me take everything out of my backpack and pockets and stuff. One year I went they even made me empty out my water bottle even though it was unopened.

Tips? Don't wear anything nice or you want to keep haha. It'll pretty much get trashed guaranteed unless you stay away from all the mosh pits and mud fights near the water.

hjr
07-10-2004, 01:30 PM
thanks man, good advice. when does it normally wind down at?

buh_buh
07-10-2004, 01:48 PM
I would say around 6 or 7.
The closest I've ever stayed to the very end was a couple years ago when there was like a sandstorm and Pennywise was playing the very last set and we had to leave in the middle of it because the wind/sand was getting so bad. We looked like people working in mines afterwards haha. I think that was around 6 o'clock.

Who else is going to Warped Tour? We should have a Beyond meet in the Beer Gardens haha.

hjr
07-10-2004, 01:52 PM
i may be camped out at the gardens so thats not a bad idea!

wildkarrde
07-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Make sure you guys check out the local band called Deville.

three.eighteen.
07-11-2004, 11:50 AM
i'll be there...punk music, beer, pot and sunburns :thumbsup:

DeathBy240
07-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Is there a band schedule, like on the warped page, but that has times the bands will be playing?

buh_buh
07-13-2004, 06:22 PM
no they don't post that until the day it starts.
I think its a random draw in the morning to see what order each band plays at.

hjr
07-13-2004, 07:39 PM
http://www.warpedtour.com/7-15.html this shows what bands are playing where presumably, and presumably what order too, but i dont know for sure.

freakin
07-14-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by wildkarrde
Make sure you guys check out the local band called Deville.

HAHA, that's funny because I work with Dave from that band......actually I'm doing his job at the moment because they're doing all of the Candian shows. Little bastard!

Just watch out at the gates....they like to take belts, wallet chains, cuffs, basically anything that they consider 'dangerous'. Also, they might give you a hard time with re-fillable water bottles, just let them smell it to confirm it's not alcohol. I've never had a problem with camera, but I don't think I'd bring a nice one along.