PDA

View Full Version : FS: 5 VIP's for Tequila Nightclub

JGerke
07-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Hey everyone,

Here I have 5 VIP's for Tequila, can be redeemed any time before 10:30 PM on any days. Perfect during stampede as it will be crazy as they are celebrating their b-day as well!! I am selling them for $15 OBO each!! So basically you pay cover for these and you dont have to stand in line for ever just to get in!! PM or post with offer or if interested!

Thanks!

ramminghard
07-10-2004, 03:08 PM
you can get these for free.

MenteL
07-10-2004, 03:23 PM
I bet they don't even come with free drinks huh. Why don't you try selling pet rocks instead.

Vanish3d
07-10-2004, 03:30 PM
are you serious? or is this some kind of joke?

JGerke
07-10-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by ramminghard
you can get these for free.

Where???

garyb
07-10-2004, 06:57 PM
tequila......aren't they just in a cup on the bar and you can take as many as you want?

davidI
07-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by JGerke

Where???

Everywhere. All places give promos to their employees to hand out. Some places even track how many people each employee gets to come (employees sign the back). It's ridiculous that you're selling them and even more ridiculous you want $15 for them!

BigYellowMonkey
07-10-2004, 07:38 PM
I have 8 sitting in my room right now. Special deal, today only!! SUPER BARGAIN!! MINE ARE GOING FOR $14.99!!

lol you homo... I wouldn't sell mine... I just give em to my buddies and whatnot when i head out there.

-Biggie!

GorG
07-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by JGerke
Hey everyone,

Here I have 5 VIP's for Tequila, can be redeemed any time before 10:30 PM on any days. Perfect during stampede as it will be crazy as they are celebrating their b-day as well!! I am selling them for $15 OBO each!! So basically you pay cover for these and you dont have to stand in line for ever just to get in!! PM or post with offer or if interested!

Thanks!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WHORE!!!, that’s the cheapest thing I’ve ever heard any one do, they are in tequila, besides i never wait in the lines, its called talking and getting to know bouncers :D :thumbsup:

JGerke
07-10-2004, 08:07 PM
haha, ya well whatever, its worth a try.......ill give em to my buddy's if they want them.......otherwise im sure there is some one out there that would dish out cover so they dont have to stand in line if they dont already have VIP's. As for all you faggots though that have nothing better to do than piss on a guys thread.........FUCK OFF AND GET A FUCKING LIFE!! Who cares....there has been dumber shit that people have tried to sell, so chill and shut ur damn mouths! As for this thread, since it is a waste of time, mods, could you please close it!

:closed:

GorG
07-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Yea it is a shitty thread in the first place, the reason that your being "pissed on " is because you trying to rip off people, saying to them that you have deal for them and what not!, dont get all mouth you little shit! You should smartin up before you try pulling retard shit,a nd trying to see if you can scam money out of people:guns: :guns: :whipped: :whipped:

JGerke
07-10-2004, 08:29 PM
First of all.......why am I trying to rip people off......if people dont have VIP's than they would be paying the cost of cover to get these, and then they dont stand in line, and I never said that I was given them a good deal you 'little shit' so read the thread and come up with a good reason to bitch before you complain, even if its a stupid thread......dont post!

GorG
07-10-2004, 08:51 PM
:rolleyes: Cover is 5 your trying to sell it for 15 besides i've never seen the line be long anyway

ramminghard
07-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by GorG
:rolleyes: Cover is 5 your trying to sell it for 15 besides i've never seen the line be long anyway

No you still have to pay cover with these cards, you just don't have to wait in line.

GorG
07-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Thats even worse

^SkylinE^
07-10-2004, 10:21 PM
HAHAHAHAH this is golden.

Go to any club where the have guys in the bathrooms that give you towels and just give them like a 2$ tip and ask for some VIPS and they will give you like 20 of them. HAHAHHA:drama: :rofl:

GorG
07-10-2004, 10:43 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ you know what i find ironic the fact that they are black

BigYellowMonkey
07-11-2004, 02:47 AM
Cover at tequila is $5. And the VIP passes are no line, no cover. I have one in my hand right now.

-Biggie!