PDA

View Full Version : Mazda3

flug
07-10-2004, 07:24 PM
thinking of buying the new 2004 Mazda3 GT. Would like to know if their are any owners out their and how you like it?

GorG
07-10-2004, 07:32 PM
I test drove the sport, its nice the handling is amazing I found, In my opinion the handling is almost as good as an MK4 Jetta, The interior is really nice, they also have kick to them, but the best thing is to try it out for your self, is that the only car you were thinking of getting by the way?

flug
07-10-2004, 07:43 PM
GorG I test drove a Mazda GX with the 2.0 engine loved it I also test drove the Sport and I liked It better than the Honda SRI. The Mazda has better torc at lower revs so it feel better. Thinking of buying Th GT as I like the styling of the sedan better but the GT comes with the 2.3 engine like the sport. I have to say the the Mazda3GX 2.0 was peppier than the Honda SRI!!!

Kamen
07-10-2004, 11:46 PM
What's the Honda SRI? You mean SiR?
I believe there is a CR-V SRi though...

CKY
07-11-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Kamen
What's the Honda SRI? You mean SiR?
I believe there is a CR-V SRi though...

thats actually the Civic SiR

flug
07-11-2004, 11:38 AM
That's what I mean SiR sorry typo.

blitz
07-11-2004, 09:13 PM
I bought a sedan GT, great car. Pretty good power for around town (feels slow when you load it up with people though), handling is great, brakes are huge, shifter feel is excellent, great interior. A lot of car for the money, and really well rounded. Other cars can give you slightly more in one category for similar money, but IMO none are as good an all around package. Go drive one, I was hooked afterwards. Any specific questions, just let me know.

Xtrema
07-12-2004, 07:49 AM
Mazda3 is now consumer report's best choice for small car. IMO, you can't go wrong but just like any other affordable cars, the street will be litter with them.