PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for those heavy deadlifters

Chim
07-11-2004, 11:03 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=269350

I was quite embarassed yesterday as on my 7th rep of my last set of deads, out of nowhere, and quite uncontrollablly, an "egg" - ok for those of you who are slow - i released a torpedo in my shorts (a quite large one at that, which didn't just poke out slowly, but rather BLASTED out like in the Hunt for Red October), and i immediately put down the bar and my friend asked "whats wrong?" and I said "pain in my back didn't feel right", but then when i stood up it fell out onto the ground. at least 4 people saw what happened and there was a giant RRRoar of laughter and "AWWWW DUUDE's" which in turn drew more attention and at least 10 people came running over to see what I did...so quickly before even MORE people got over there, i hijacked a towel from this guy in the middle of doing preacher curls and he was like "heey thats mine" but i just ignored him and went to capture my prize laying on the floor surrounded by at least 15 gawking dudes and even a chick or 2 (there goes that chance-ha). SOO then i hold my cherished treasure in my hands, still numb from embarassment, and rushed into the bathroom all the while watching to see who was following me..thankfully nobody was....so I put him where he belonged, in the toilet, and flushed him away, and then i sat down and finished the job. After that I skipped the rest of my workout...WOULDN'T YOU??....and this morning I called and asked the gym manager about a refund on my remaining months because of "family emergency" that i have to leave town for a while, but he told me there wasnt a thing he could do because of the contract i signed for a year...so now I am stuck going to this GYM which is a rather small one with a small town feel not many members so this is what i have to put up with until Christmas! or loose the rest of my money! bahhhhh :(

blinkme_210
07-11-2004, 01:48 PM
HUH?? I'm still a little confused as to what the hell fell out of his shorts? From the link that you posted, he did a #2 while in the middle of his rep?

davidI
07-11-2004, 01:51 PM
yea. If you've ever deadlifted you definately want to take a crap first.

I've let out a nice FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART when doin both leg press and squats before.

Mckenzie
07-14-2004, 12:09 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats so funny!

rc2002
07-14-2004, 01:16 PM
OMG. That's hilarious - I wonder if somebody owned his forum account or if he really did get owned. I would just give up the membership and avoid the embarassment of going back.

dirty_magic
07-14-2004, 01:32 PM
I hope it didnt stink.....:eek:

buh_buh
07-14-2004, 04:56 PM
he's lucky it was solid:rofl: