PDA

View Full Version : B/s Racing it's upside and downfall

BarryBeach
06-10-2002, 02:37 PM
Well here's a little story I have for you guys, I was at B/S racing last summer (before the major scene it is today):bullshit:. Now I'm not saying that it's wrong to go there this is just my view.

As I was saying last summer, around mid July I was a bystander just watching some fairly pimped up cars, and their owners race. I remember one race in particular. It was a older Camaro and a newer mx3-precidia, although it wasn't really the race that I remember. They were returning from a race, the MX3 was in the lead with the camaro following close. They were probably moving at about 70 km/h. When the MX3 decided to put on a show for the crowd.:banghead: and slammed on his breaks to try and pull a rally slide into the parking lot 30 feet away, Now he may have been able to do this but he forgot one key element. THERE'S A FREAKING CAR BEHIND HIM. (I'm sorry but stupidity just makes my brain hurt sometimes.) so of course there's an accident. Now I was lucky enough to have my digital camera on hand and I caught the aftermath of the camaro's front hood. It wasn't particularly bad but it was the fact that it took place directly in front of me. (I was on the sidewalk and it was on the road ... So eight feet) Just postin' this for the guys (and Gals) Who decide to goto :bullshit: racing just, and asking to be careful and stay sober, 'cause when you Race you have to think of the spectators too.

BarryBeach
06-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Camaro one

BarryBeach
06-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Camaro 2

BarryBeach
06-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Camaro 3

bol
06-10-2002, 03:22 PM
Alcohol + Drugs + Young Kids in parents cars = trouble

Fluidic
06-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Dude... you probably saw two guys... yelling "OH FUCK" several time during this "incident", while running away like greased lighting….!?

Well if you did... that was my friend and I... we were standing on the curb... and if you have ever seen a fat man walk and/or run... well were kinda slow... and my god... I ran like a mother fucking bat out of hell when the Mazda came hurdling towards us!!

My god.................... GOOD TIMES!!! LOL :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cool...

Peace

Fluidic
06-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by bol
Alcohol + Drugs + Young Kids in parents cars = trouble

That wasn't the case at all... this guy was like 40 or 50... married... one kid and dog in the car during this "incident"!

No word of a lie... we thought both owners were going to fight after the smack-up... they didn't... HAWKS came instead! LOL

Peter

CRXguy
06-10-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

That wasn't the case at all... this guy was like 40 or 50... married... one kid and dog in the car during this "incident"!

Peter

Now that dumbass is truly a fucking idiot! What the hell is he thinking racing with his kid in the car?!?!?! Some people!:rolleyes:

max_boost
06-10-2002, 04:23 PM
Speed kills. Everyone will crash, everyone will cry, they will say I will never speed again but in the end, they will speed:rofl:

bol
06-10-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Speed kills. Everyone will crash, everyone will cry, they will say I will never speed again but in the end, they will speed:rofl:

Amen!

MiNG
06-10-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

No word of a lie... we thought both owners were going to fight after the smack-up... they didn't... HAWKS came instead! LOL

Peter

which car had the dog and kid in the car? what a dumbass...

legendboy
06-10-2002, 04:55 PM
Did anybody catch my race last summer? Me and my GSX-R 750 vs. 911 Turbo?? The 1 and only time I raced at BS, racing there is fuggin stupid.

Fluidic
06-10-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by MiNG

which car had the dog and kid in the car? what a dumbass...

The Camaro you see in the pictures!! :eek: :eek:

4wheeldrift
06-10-2002, 05:55 PM
Some people's children for gods sake :confused:

BarryBeach
06-10-2002, 07:01 PM
uhh Peter, I'm pretty sure the guy didn't have his dog/kid in the car he was a younger guy like late 20's early 30's but i may be wrong i was very stupified by the action that had just taken place in front of me.

-I'm Barry by the way.:bigpimp:

Fluidic
06-10-2002, 07:12 PM
Ummm... hi Barry... do I know you??

In the Camaro dude, I am 102% postive he had a child, wife and dog in the car with him. Late 30's -- early 40's.

I was with my buddy when this happened... I will ask him if he remembers... :)

Peter

BarryBeach
06-10-2002, 07:16 PM
Yeah sorry man i'm probibly wrong ... that just makes it even worse since he was with his freaking kid and dog... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

redline_13000
06-11-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
Did anybody catch my race last summer? Me and my GSX-R 750 vs. 911 Turbo?? The 1 and only time I raced at BS, racing there is fuggin stupid.

Just curious....who won?:bigpimp:

MrX
06-11-2002, 01:26 AM
The funny thing about this post is how many of us from this board were actually there and didn't know who each other was at that time.

I was there, but maybe walking about 15 ft behind where the actual accident occurred.

To make matters worse, when the news coverage on A channel came out they stated that the cars actually were racing and collided with the Semi which was right beside them on the left lane. Well, as I was there and actually saw what happened, i can say that those cars did run into each other, but not the Semi. Shows you some of the misinfo the news gives out eh.

RSeXy
06-11-2002, 01:28 AM

grrrr!

buh_buh
06-11-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy

grrrr!
down girl!

buh_buh
06-11-2002, 01:33 AM
that's why I don't say I won't speed again

kenny
06-11-2002, 01:46 AM
Was the Camaro actually racing before or are people just assuming he was coming back from a race just because he was driving semi-fast behind the MX3? I wasn't there... so just curious

sexualbanana
06-11-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by MrX
The funny thing about this post is how many of us from this board were actually there and didn't know who each other was at that time.

I was there, but maybe walking about 15 ft behind where the actual accident occurred.

To make matters worse, when the news coverage on A channel came out they stated that the cars actually were racing and collided with the Semi which was right beside them on the left lane. Well, as I was there and actually saw what happened, i can say that those cars did run into each other, but not the Semi. Shows you some of the misinfo the news gives out eh.

haha, that is kinda funny

James
06-11-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by kenny
Was the Camaro actually racing before or are people just assuming he was coming back from a race just because he was driving semi-fast behind the MX3? I wasn't there... so just curious they were racing, and the guys kinda knew each other too, I remember them being kinda calm about it, and just saying they would deal with it the next day, adn I think the MX-3 won by the way too.

redline
06-11-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by James
they were racing, and the guys kinda knew each other too, I remember them being kinda calm about it, and just saying they would deal with it the next day, adn I think the MX-3 won by the way too.

yeah battle of the 19sec losers:thumbsdow :barf:

James
06-11-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by redline

yeah battle of the 19sec losers:thumbsdow :barf:

Haha, yeah it was pretty bad....hey....umm....i used to be in that club:( :thumbsdow

sexualbanana
06-12-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by James

Haha, yeah it was pretty bad....hey....umm....i used to be in that club:( :thumbsdow

u still r until u take the duster out

Pacman
06-12-2002, 11:56 PM
I saw you race my buddy Dom, in his white 930 S.
If I remember correctly, he beat you.
Good Race

Pacman

James
06-13-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Pacman
Good Race

Pacman

Who raced your buddy?:confused:

James
06-13-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

u still r until u take the duster out

Im kinda pondering that idea, but im pretty sure that might make me in the 20 second club!:rofl:

legendboy
06-13-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Pacman
Good Race

Pacman

Ya, that was me, raced the white porsche turbo, I beat him the first time and he cranked the boost and just beat me the second race........damn 16 tooth sprokets.....

nookmumracing
06-20-2002, 10:09 AM
The Street races were so good like 2 years ago, no heat, no kids, no punks, no choches just straight up street racing. Dom was representing dusting out motorbikes in his slantnose and the Charger would come out once in a while. Everyone just chillin, respecting others and being responsible. Times pass and so do good times....

Peace

Redlyne_mr2
06-20-2002, 10:46 AM
I remember that charger..that was fun when we all went out a couple years back...I wanted to see your car run so bad Shuichi but your clutch was gone...man I knew dick about cars back then