PDA

View Full Version : some dumbass in a green mpv

method
07-12-2004, 05:07 PM
coming home, some guy decides to stop for a jay walking girl on rollerblades. now this girl obviously knows she's jaywalking, because she waves him on. I drive by, and the guy seems to refuse to move. I look in my rearview and she eventually goes as the guy is holding up traffic.

eventually he speeds up to get along side my car and screams "do you know what it means when I put my hand up like that?!?"

he didnt have his hand up. he was dangling it out the window.

uh.. does it mean you're a fucking moron? it's not a crosswalk you silly, mustache-clad fuck. get a clue.

B17a
07-12-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by method
"do you know what it means when I put my hand up like that?!?"

Do you know what it means when I extend this finger??:D

There's driving safe and being so "safe" that you're dangerous. I've seen people stop hard to let some loser waiting to cross in the middle of the road. Great way to create a pileup (yes yes following too close blah blah). If you're waiting to jaywalk too goddamn bad, I only stop for people in crosswalks.

illeagle
07-12-2004, 05:22 PM
was this in the N.E.? I got reemed by a guy in a teal-ish green 2002 MPV. he screamed at me because i was driving to slow. It was rush hour, and i was driving someone else's car. I pulled over, got out and told him to do something about it... <-- hard core!! lol, i was having a really bad day, anyways, his scream became a concerned tone, "well, i just have a family dinner i'm late for, that's all."

method
07-12-2004, 05:34 PM
haha no in the southwest.. just a dark green mpv.

he's lucky she wasnt on the same side as he was, else someone coming would have had the potential to smoke her as she came out from behind his car.

I still covered the brake in case she came out onto the road, but she obviously knew what she was doing was wrong, and waved the both of us on.

buddy was just trying to be a hero.. heh

illeagle
07-12-2004, 05:39 PM
gotta ove those mini-van drivers..:rolleyes: they're assholes..

DeathBy240
07-12-2004, 05:40 PM
I hate that almost as much as when I am turning left out of a parking lot and someone is making a left hand turn into the lot and the are waving me to go. You have the right of way, just go! That used to happen almost everyday at school.

SRH
07-12-2004, 10:55 PM
One of the unwritten rules is for minivan owners:

-Hurry up and get into the far left hand lane, then drive as slow as possible.

illeagle
07-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by SRH
One of the unwritten rules is for minivan owners:

-Hurry up and get into the far left hand lane, then drive as slow as possible.

i break all the rules, and i have high insurance to prove it..!;)

yes, sometimes i drive a mini-van. But now i have at least one of my cars running...!!:clap:

Seanith
07-12-2004, 11:47 PM
Are there any MPV drivers out there that are safe? :dunno:

GQBalla
07-13-2004, 01:53 AM
my dad:thumbsup:

403Gemini
07-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by illeagle
was this in the N.E.? I got reemed by a guy in a teal-ish green 2002 MPV. he screamed at me because i was driving to slow. It was rush hour, and i was driving someone else's car. I pulled over, got out and told him to do something about it... &lt;-- hard core!! lol, i was having a really bad day, anyways, his scream became a concerned tone, &quot;well, i just have a family dinner i'm late for, that's all.&quot;

haha this made me laugh. could be cause ive been up since 6:30 and went to bed at 3:00 or just cause its funny... i cant tell which :confused: but either way haha HARDCORE ;)

cloud7
07-13-2004, 09:29 AM
I have seen it a few times... people who got the right of way waving someone without and then got creamed by some other innocent driver who is doing what they are supposed to. I haven't seen a pedestrian hit like that yet but you know it is happening and it will continue to happen when the basic rules of th road are not followed....

Wake up guys, you are not doing jaywalkers any favors.

Beni
07-13-2004, 10:20 PM
yah i hate it when people stop for you when you are jay-walking...if im jaywalking i like look down at my feet and kick the dirt around so they wont stop for me haha! it just makes everyone else mad! :guns:

turbo_equiped
07-13-2004, 10:45 PM
fuck man some ppl are just plain dumb. no one can do anything about it. just gotta move on.

CalgaryB5
07-13-2004, 10:51 PM
Mini Van people suck man... :thumbsdow