PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Alberta Flags

Redlyne_mr2
07-12-2004, 10:16 PM
Where in Calgary can I buy Alberta Flags? I want them as big, blue and bad as possible to install on 2 ae86s for an upcoming Ontatio drift event

rogue
07-12-2004, 10:20 PM
hahahahaha that is funny shit man you got guts. They will want to string you up for sure especially since they are all jealous of the announcment that we are officially debt free and the only ones at taht. There is a flag shop accross the street from speakeasy on center street south they have alot of stuff. ALBERTA PRIDE MAN hope you come back alive:D

Redlyne_mr2
07-12-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by rogue
hahahahaha that is funny shit man you got guts. They will want to string you up for sure especially since they are all jealous of the announcment that we are officially debt free and the only ones at taht. There is a flag shop accross the street from speakeasy on center street south they have alot of stuff. ALBERTA PRIDE MAN hope you come back alive:D
lol oh yeah man we're going to rub it in their faces. We'll be like 2 lone Flames fans at a Flames vs. Leafs game. And don't worry we'll be ok, Ontario people are all sheep and cowards(no offense to Ontario beyond members), they wont do anything

finboy
07-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

lol oh yeah man we're going to rub it in their faces. We'll be like 2 lone Flames fans at a Flames vs. Leafs game. And don't worry we'll be ok, Ontario people are all sheep and cowards(no offense to Ontario beyond members), they wont do anything

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man you must REALLY hate ontario, hahaha

EK 2.0
07-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

*snip*...Ontario people are all sheep and cowards(no offense to Ontario beyond members), they wont do anything...*snip*

Oh so that's where sHEEP get his user name??:D

just kidding you two...good luck with flag hunting...

Seanith
07-12-2004, 11:45 PM
haha thats sweet.. btw we used the surplus towards the dept!?

Melinda
07-13-2004, 12:22 AM
There's also a flag stor down town on like 17th or somewhere close to that :) Good luck!

Weapon_R
07-13-2004, 01:33 AM
Most Alberta MLAs will mail you one for free if you ask...

cycosis
07-13-2004, 02:26 AM
theres a flag store behind the speakeasy
try there

Ajay
07-13-2004, 02:34 AM
There's a flag store on 12th Ave right before you turn onto Macleod. I went in there one time and they had any type of flag you could imagine.

I'de guess they'de be able to hook you up with an Alberta flag for SURE

syeve
07-13-2004, 02:36 PM
Flag outlet
www.flagoutlet.ca
1-800-569-0999

I know they are not in calgary, but have great service and speedy delivery. They are in BC, so I think it took two days to get three monster canadian flags to my work. They were 15X30 feet!