PDA

View Full Version : v8less challenge calgary - team beyond

rage2
07-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Just seeing if anyone want to enter with team beyond. We haven't really setup a team for the challenge yet, and I guess it's getting quite late haha. So if you're interested in competing for us, let me know!

I'll be entering both my cars heh. If you have a cool/fast ride, help us defend the cup!

To register for the team, during rollin, simply state "beyond.ca" for your team name in the registrations. We'll get to all park together in a beyond.ca section once everyone's in. I just need to know the number of cars in the beyond booth to get enough space.

CivicDXR
07-13-2004, 03:14 PM
is there a "show" team? my car is too slow, but I wanna represent :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
07-13-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR

ME TOO!!! :rofl:

finboy
07-13-2004, 05:06 PM
i wish i could :(

rage2
07-13-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR
Team consists of show cars and go cars. Best 2 cars from each category gets added to final score, which determines who wins the cup.

CivicDXR
07-13-2004, 05:30 PM
sweet! although I know I won't make part of the 2 best, I'd love the chance to represent for Beyond.ca again:thumbsup: count me in!:D

Boost Infested
07-13-2004, 06:14 PM
wanna sponsor me a pair of tires? :angel:

1-Bar
07-13-2004, 06:52 PM
As long as there is no freak storms you can count me in....The more the merrier....

benyl
07-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Well I have 2 mods so far... debadged my SUBARU and took out the intake resonator... hahahhahahhhahaha

If you need another not so common car, let me know.

custommx
07-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Might be interested this for the autocross or drag

OK_Computer
07-14-2004, 01:29 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

talonted
07-14-2004, 09:08 AM
I'd be intersted, cause i'll be there anyways, how do we register with "the team". Rage2, if your at Race City again in the next few days (between now and the show) come up to the kitchen and talk to me, i work there. Drive the 93 white TSI

tulit
07-14-2004, 09:12 AM
if you still need more, id be in... my car probably isnt too fast on the drag race part, but should be okay for autox

rage2
07-14-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by talonted
I'd be intersted, cause i'll be there anyways, how do we register with "the team". Rage2, if your at Race City again in the next few days (between now and the show) come up to the kitchen and talk to me, i work there. Drive the 93 white TSI
I updated the first post with how to register with team beyond.ca... basically just write in beyond.ca for your team name during rollin.

girlRACER
07-14-2004, 11:05 AM
I thought only 4 cars can be part of a team. Did they change the rules? :dunno:

If not, I'd love to register for Beyond. hehe...I can help score some points on Autocross :D

rage2
07-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Yea, they changed it last year. Teams can be as many cars as they like.

EK 2.0
07-14-2004, 03:16 PM
I'll represent the show part of it Rage...I still dont have my manifold to blow nuckahs away in the 1/4...

Cyclone wants in...:bigpimp:

max_boost
07-14-2004, 04:09 PM
Is ScCab representing? My Bimmer can borrow his wheels LOL I have some AC Schnitzer stuff coming but probably won't be here for a few weeks.

My RSX is available. I have lowering springs (still needs to be installed) and it just needs wheels. I think buh_buh is going to HK, I don't think he minds if I borrow his Volks! haha

IMO, its a decent show car.

Well max_boost is on call should Beyond need me:thumbsup: I'm working as usual so someone will have to pick up my car and bring it to the show.

benyl
07-14-2004, 04:14 PM
My car is going in completely stock... I think that we are hoping for a huge turnout of Beyond cars... the more the merrier.

Anyone want to tell me how to wax my new car? I never waxed my Accord once!

buh_buh
07-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I think buh_buh is going to HK, I don't think he minds if I borrow his Volks! haha
haha im not going til next week, but I'll be at a wedding so I won't be at the show anyways.

sexualbanana
07-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Well max_boost is on call should Beyond need me:thumbsup: I'm working as usual so someone will have to pick up my car and bring it to the show.

I got dibs!! :rofl:

CivicDXR
07-14-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by benyl
My car is going in completely stock... I think that we are hoping for a huge turnout of Beyond cars... the more the merrier.

Anyone want to tell me how to wax my new car? I never waxed my Accord once!

you won't need to wax it, it should be cool coming factory fresh...

JAYMEZ
07-14-2004, 05:46 PM
I would like to come , but

I got a freakin door scratch on my car.... anyone know what i can do to get our door dings.

rc2002
07-14-2004, 05:49 PM
I'd enter, but I would definitely lose in both the "SHOW" and the "GO" categories. My car is in desperate need of repainting, and isn't very quick. I don't want to make beyond lose points. :)

Next year I should have a bit of both. I'll be there for support though!

CivicDXR
07-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

I got a freakin door scratch on my car.... anyone know what i can do to get our door dings.

put a beyond sticker over it :rofl:

EK 2.0
07-14-2004, 05:55 PM

Let Kenny, he loved driving it around the oval for VUB Calgary...

max_boost
07-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
haha im not going til next week, but I'll be at a wedding so I won't be at the show anyways. Don't be surprised if you find some RSX wheels on your car when you leave the wedding......:D :rofl: j/k

EK 2.0
07-14-2004, 11:52 PM
Don't be surprised if you find some RSX wheels on your car when you leave the wedding......:D :rofl: j/k

Sam if you find the keys to his wheels let me know, we can share them for the show...you get 2 and I get 2...MADD JDM YO!!

Phuqu
07-15-2004, 12:00 AM

Hmmm. Interesting.

1-Bar
07-15-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Sam if you find the keys to his wheels let me know, we can share them for the show...you get 2 and I get 2...MADD JDM YO!!

Just park really really close together and put the wheels on the outside....lol

JAYMEZ
07-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu

Hmmm. Interesting.

What you want one? Why the hell you saying hmm , interesting.

Phuqu
07-15-2004, 11:55 AM
I guess the scratch would hurt your 1/4 mile times.

Or maybe it won't pass tech with a scratch.

C4S
07-15-2004, 12:33 PM

hv you try "dent clinic" ? is it a scartch or Dent ? if a scartch, take it to Maranello, they are the best for doing power polish, wet sand etc ..and they can do arrangement for dent removal too.

:)

statick
07-15-2004, 12:46 PM
maranello does good work, or so i've heard........but they've had my s14 for a month... and they say they just ordered in teh parts so far and havnt started work on it ....and the parts came in 2 weeks ago

MM99lude
07-15-2004, 12:51 PM
if i get the new rims i'll come represent with beyond for the showoff

legendboy
07-15-2004, 12:56 PM
I'm just curious why we would want stock cars, 4x4 cars..etc.. in the show? why not just nice cars!

Fuji
07-15-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
I'm just curious why we would want stock cars, 4x4 cars..etc.. in the show? why not just nice cars!

ya lol otherwise i would enter my pos ;)

legendboy
07-15-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Fuji

ya lol otherwise i would enter my pos ;)

hehe, maybe we can get a discount if we both chip in together on the tow truck :D

Fuji
07-15-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by legendboy

hehe, maybe we can get a discount if we both chip in together on the tow truck :D

ahaha sweet! lemme make some calls lol

ryder_23
07-15-2004, 03:53 PM
shut up phuqu , go get a life ... and stop pretending like you drive a Ferrari cuz u still only drive a neon .

By jaymez_sti

edit: jaymez, if ur gonna use my account, learn how to spell

Phuqu
07-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Ow.

JCX
07-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
shut up phuqu , go get a life ... and stop protending like you drive a Ferrari cuz u still only drive a neon .

By jaymez_sti

Yeah Phuqy, quit prOtending to have a Ferrari you prick job or else you'll get a verbal e-bitchslap like you would not believe. :cry:

BTW, what time is the 1/4 on Saturday I wanna come down and watch you rip the shifter ball off. :nut:

Phuqu
07-15-2004, 08:06 PM
Go to the site JOK. Look for yourself. Don't you know how to work the internet.

Ball chucking might commence on Friday though. Saturday I might head out to the lake for some wakeboarding.

I think I can improve my 1/4 mile time if I attach the ball to this. Got to love El Camino's

http://www.isrperformance.com/bluecar.jpg

Fuji
07-15-2004, 08:10 PM
quit whoring the thread with usless arguments. This will be your only warning. This means everyone.

90_Shelby
07-15-2004, 11:37 PM
So what was the deal Rage2? You pay our entrance fee and we sign up the Bad Boy Daytona for team Beyond?;)

Yes we will be there, we did a couple of shake-down dyno hits tonight (469fwhp), were going to head out Friday night to ensure we pass tech and we will be running Saturday!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

finboy
07-16-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by 90_Shelby
So what was the deal Rage2? You pay our entrance fee and we sign up the Bad Boy Daytona for team Beyond?;)

Yes we will be there, we did a couple of shake-down dyno hits tonight (465fwhp), were going to head out Friday night to ensure we pass tech and we will be running Saturday!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i think this offer is fair, SAWEEEEET :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

600cc's
07-18-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by JCX

Yeah Phuqy, quit prOtending to have a Ferrari you prick job or else you'll get a verbal e-bitchslap like you would not believe. :cry:

BTW, what time is the 1/4 on Saturday I wanna come down and watch you rip the shifter ball off. :nut:

DUDE THIS GUYS RIDE IS KILLER thanks for the ride again nice meeting u

Phuqu
07-19-2004, 12:08 AM
No problem. Glad you liked it.