PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!!

Ridelikeme
07-13-2004, 08:57 PM
hey guys if u are planning on parking at the c-train station on 39th avenue DONT!! a couple of weeks ago i posted about my vehicles being broken into because i left them unlocked....

well last night between 5pm- and 2am my tahoe was broken into with a crowbar.. they smashed my window out in my passeger side up front, and proceded to steal my cell phone, 3 pairs of glasses, 3 cds, and thats all i know of.. they put a big dent right by the window on the metal which must have botten in the way of their blatant swing.... im fuckin pissed now..

there were also 6 other cars that got broken into on the same night in the exact same location right beside me. i even got a few messages on my windshield from other pissed people

oh yeah and the useless fuckin pigs that should be stoppin that kinda shit also gave me a parking ticket after the window was broken.. reason i know that is that the ticket was ontop of the messages

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt:banghead:

OK_Computer
07-13-2004, 09:39 PM
dude that's fucking retarded.. I can't believe people can be this ignorant and stupid :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Akagi Redsuns
A ticket? Talk about kicking you when you are down. Ouch. Sucks about the breakins. LRT stations seem to be a prime location for thiefs :(

SRH
That's the shittiest story I've ever heard. I'm so sorry about your truck man.

I can't beleive the cops are so heartless that they would ticket you after all that.

What a load of crap.

blueripper6
07-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Well.. go fight the ticket, say your car was there a little while because u couldnt drive it home because there was glass everywhere.. probably get it thrown out if hes in a good mood..

sucks about ur car..

Seanith
07-13-2004, 10:12 PM
Thats fucking gay! I'm sure if you take it to court, they will throw it out just out of pity for you. What a cold hearted thing for those assholes to do!

ryder_23
07-13-2004, 11:38 PM
Isnt parking tickets usually by law? What time was the ticket issued at, cause i'm willing to bet that it happened after 11pm, if it was issued before, i bet you got it before your car got broken into and people just put notes under it...Plus make sure the ticket is for ur car, some people tend to take parking tickets, put on other cars, and hope people dont notice the type of vehicle etc....;)

anyways sucks this happened to ya again...best of luck, and start taking ur shit outa your vehicle

Ridelikeme
07-14-2004, 12:36 AM
fuck... yeah thanks guys, there was absolutely nothing of value within sight... i think i might have to bust out the bulletproof glass windows on all of my vehicles..

i just cleaned the truck out and the leather is cut to shit from the glass... they must have sat on it to look through shit.. its brutal

ill get pics up as soon as possible

fcuk_it
07-14-2004, 12:45 AM
ouch... and to think the cps want a hawc 2...

dezmarez
07-14-2004, 12:50 AM
shitttttttttttttt

Vtecpower
07-14-2004, 12:55 AM
wow Calgary is becoming something I cant belive this u cannot park anywhere anymore without something happening, usally every year i drive to the stampede and just park but after all these car robberies im planning on taking the bus down there, my cousin parks in that lot all the time ill let him know thanks for the info and sorry to here what happend

CKY
07-14-2004, 01:26 AM
always sucks to hear people getting their cars broken into :( , so how much did you lose in total?? (including repairs on the tahoe)

turbo_equiped
07-14-2004, 01:37 AM
damn!!
that gotta suck man...first all the damage and a ticket over that!!
brutal!!!

huss
07-14-2004, 02:16 AM
horrible dude...but yah definately fight that

Ridelikeme
07-14-2004, 11:15 AM
wow.. just got the window fixed this mornin.. close to 400$ and we got a really good deal, shaw said it would be around 900$. well in total this is what was stolen (that i know of)

oakley halfjackets broze with titanium iridium polarized- 270$
Spy hyperscoop titanium- 200$
Serrengetti turtoise- 250$

Lg 4600-300$

usher confessions- 20$
gunit beg for mercy- 20$
50cent -20$

:banghead:

total stolen: 1080$

total for every fucken thing (including window): 1400$

Ridelikeme
07-14-2004, 11:17 AM
oh yeah and i forgot about the ticket
35$
1435$ total
and the ironic part is that i left that shit in my truck so that it wouldnt get stolen at the stampede:banghead:

Xtrema
07-14-2004, 10:10 PM
There's a reason why parking around Stampede is $15. Because $15 is cheaper than $1435 and the headaches.

LRT stations has always been thieves favorite target. It's dark, low traffic, unsupervised, not monitored or secured. And if the your truck is like the one in your Avatar, it'll stick out like a sore thumb.

That's the reason I don't ever park at any Park'n rides. It's all the way either by driving or transit. Cars are safer in any parking spot than Park'n rides. It took me 2 break-in's to learn that. Sorry to see you have to go through the same lesson.

Are you claiming insurance or just flip for the bill yourself?

WGR4Pussies
07-14-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme
wow.. just got the window fixed this mornin.. close to 400$ and we got a really good deal, shaw said it would be around 900$. well in total this is what was stolen (that i know of)

oakley halfjackets broze with titanium iridium polarized- 270$
Spy hyperscoop titanium- 200$
Serrengetti turtoise- 250$

Lg 4600-300$

usher confessions- 20$
gunit beg for mercy- 20$
50cent -20$

:banghead:

total stolen: 1080$

total for every fucken thing (including window): 1400$

lol, dude, if you are so rich that you can afford 4 pairs of ~$$250 dollar sun glasses then its not a big loss. :rofl: :rofl:

Ridelikeme
07-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies

lol, dude, if you are so rich that you can afford 4 pairs of ~$$250 dollar sun glasses then its not a big loss. :rofl: :rofl:

first of all it was 3 pairs.. second of all the serengettis were my moms

and i left that shit in there so it wouldnt get stolen

and to be rich enough to not care id be rollin up in a ferrari u ass

Ridelikeme
07-15-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
There's a reason why parking around Stampede is $15. Because $15 is cheaper than $1435 and the headaches.

LRT stations has always been thieves favorite target. It's dark, low traffic, unsupervised, not monitored or secured. And if the your truck is like the one in your Avatar, it'll stick out like a sore thumb.

That's the reason I don't ever park at any Park'n rides. It's all the way either by driving or transit. Cars are safer in any parking spot than Park'n rides. It took me 2 break-in's to learn that. Sorry to see you have to go through the same lesson.

Are you claiming insurance or just flip for the bill yourself?

thanks man.. i dono yet im going in today to the cop shop i have a 500$ deductable on my insurance, and my insurance is gonna go up 90$ bucks a year for 3 years if i do claim it

do u think its worth it
:dunno:

sputnik
07-15-2004, 12:46 PM
I've parked at that station for the past year everyday from 6am-4pm and never had a problem.

However, my daily driver already looks like someone abandoned their car.

EDIT: engrish edit

Skyline_Addict
07-15-2004, 05:58 PM
thanks for the warning man.
I was thinking of parking at the LRT station at brentwood this weekend to go to stampede, but I think i'll park somewhere else :D

sorry about your car. hopefully the LRT authorities have done something about it, atleast to prevent further occurences.

kevie88
07-15-2004, 06:39 PM
shitty deal.. Crap like this makes me happy that I own a beat-up 1985 Honda Civic in addition to my other cars. If I know I gotta park somewhere shifty or if I'm going out drinking I can just leave the beater and never worry about it.

GQBalla
07-15-2004, 11:27 PM
shitty deal fuckk do you guys think leaving your car parked at DQ in dalhousie would be ok?

Mosquito_R
07-16-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme
hey guys if u are planning on parking at the c-train station on 39th avenue DONT!! a couple of weeks ago i posted about my vehicles being broken into because i left them unlocked....

[snipped]

Dude, sorry about your $1400+ in damages. It sucks to see that some lowlifes would do that! Last time I went there some punks asked me if I could sell them a smoke, I promptly declined (I don't smoke), then one kid just said "Do you even speak English?" (obviously I'm a visible minority!) I just gave the dirtiest glare and told them to piss off. I knew those kids were there to cause trouble... could they have been the same ones who bust into your truck?

Which lot at 39th Ave station? The big one (next to the Northbound platform) or the small one (Southbound)? A friend of mine had his Si coupe broken into last year with the same crowbar method at the small lot. The thieves were pissed they couldn't find anything.

I park there a fair bit, so I would appreciate pointers. Of course, leaving no valuables in sight is a good start...

Wish you all the best!
Mosquito_R

Ridelikeme
07-16-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
shitty deal fuckk do you guys think leaving your car parked at DQ in dalhousie would be ok?

i dono man that dairy queen is really dark at night if im thinkin bout the right one.. park at a macs or somethin that is 24 hours...i always park in the underground at chinook centre... cameras, lots of light, and security

Originally posted by Mosquito_R

Dude, sorry about your $1400+ in damages. It sucks to see that some lowlifes would do that! Last time I went there some punks asked me if I could sell them a smoke, I promptly declined (I don't smoke), then one kid just said "Do you even speak English?" (obviously I'm a visible minority!) I just gave the dirtiest glare and told them to piss off. I knew those kids were there to cause trouble... could they have been the same ones who bust into your truck?

Which lot at 39th Ave station? The big one (next to the Northbound platform) or the small one (Southbound)? A friend of mine had his Si coupe broken into last year with the same crowbar method at the small lot. The thieves were pissed they couldn't find anything.

I park there a fair bit, so I would appreciate pointers. Of course, leaving no valuables in sight is a good start...

Wish you all the best!
Mosquito_R
it was right beside the large lot on the road.. there were like 25 cars parked there.. but i could only really see like 6 maybe 7 piles of glass, i wanted to get out of there cause i had gurls with me and i didnt know if it was safe...

another bad part is that the cop repossesion centre or whatever it is was no more than 200 meters away.. i could visibly see it when i ran back after i moved the gurls

Xtrema
07-16-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla

Probably more pedestrian traffic around Safeway make it a less likely target.

MerfBall
07-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Before you all go hating on cops, they don't give out parking tickets, that was given to you by your local meter maid, Calgary Parking Authority.

Ridelikeme
07-16-2004, 04:17 PM
heres what it looked like

Ridelikeme
07-16-2004, 04:18 PM

Ridelikeme
07-16-2004, 04:18 PM
and 3

Melinda
07-16-2004, 04:23 PM
My car was broken into a little over a year ago at chinook station, they got my deck and all my CD's. It was a beat up 89 civic with the face plate taken off of the deck and the CD's stored under the seat. Don't be so sure you're safe if you drive a beater or everything is out of site