PDA

View Full Version : FS 1983 Honda Interceptor VF750F

BlaCkPlaGUE
07-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Hmm... I hate to do this, this was my first bike, bought from a friend at work and I really love the thing. But I want to sell it becuase Im never gonna get it on the road.

->quick facts
-69000KMs (high for a bike, but see condition below)

-This is an excellent starter bike, becuase its cheap (see below for price) and its old, so nothin too fancy to take your first spills on.

-Engine is in EXCELLENT condition, although lately I've been having one carb problem wich was posted here before. It idles high and low sometimes, gaurentee fix is a carb rebuild kit becuase im pretty sure that one of the seals is leaking air into the carb, causing the irregular idle. This isn't an oil burner, and it has no transmission defects at all.

-Repainted it last summer, but was lazy and left it out during this past winter, so the exhaust manifold, the kickstand, and bottom of the tank have some cosmetic rust on them.

-Was well maintained, the previous owner was a family guy and never really kicked the shit out of the engine on the bike, thats why it still runs decent. I dropped it once when I first got it, twisted the front brake lever during the process, but replaced it.

So yea, finally a price. Im asking 1800obo, I paid about 2500 for it when I bought it about 2 years ago.

Please, if you have ANY questions, post them here, I will reply to this often. I work alot and am not home very often, you can call my cell and leave a message too.

Brent Nowell

If you would like to see it runing, fine with me, or just come down and see it. Leave a message and we can setup a time. I never did get this thing street legal for me, so unless you bring your own licence plate or something, then you can take it for a spin. Im done with bikes for now, a car is just more practical for me.

thank you all for your time.

Yes I will get a pic of it asap, for now you can have a pic of it from last year, I will get a current one for it by tomorrow.
http://members.shaw.ca/Brent_nowell/main/Images/bike.JPG

legendboy
07-14-2004, 05:54 PM
thats a cheap asking price! ?

BlaCkPlaGUE
07-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Thats why I said OBO. In case you don't know, that means that the price is negotiable.

civiclvr
07-17-2004, 10:59 PM
kinda interested but don't know what to offer.. new to bikes.. any1 know a reasonable offer?

BlaCkPlaGUE
07-17-2004, 11:05 PM
yea, price is very negotiable. Im not to sure actually what to offer for it either, but thats why I said OBO.

Kinda don't wanna let it go... but you know.. times change :)

ricosuave
04-09-2005, 09:06 PM
you still have this bike, brent?