PDA

View Full Version : stop doing donuts in panorama behind silvercity

EricEric
07-15-2004, 04:00 AM
panorama hill, country hills blvd. behind silvercity: i live right across the street from parking lot and i see/hear it all when u guys come here almost every night, it quite funny watching front drive car do reverse 180s when its wet/raining, the civics that use the hand brake and flat spot/bludge their tires, the trucks just do brake stands and roast their tires, i think there is a red 86 hes cool i like his style i can hear the 7-9grand revs, its funny how u all come do a few donuts and leave fearing the cops will come of something, there was one day where this guy on a bike came in the daylight and keep doing wheelies and stoppies and roasted his back tire for like 1/2 an hour, that guy got skills/balls, didnt even leave when he heard cop cars, i have yet to see anyone wrap a poll yet, i am sure it happen sooner or later, :D, i think i can make a video, since its so frequent that ppl come...

KoukiS14
07-15-2004, 05:38 AM
:drama:

QuasarCav
07-15-2004, 08:26 AM
That place kicks ass in the winter.

Example:

I used to live right above the hill so i would come down there and pull some donuts for fun every night.

On night I was parked after doing some donuts and I saw a police cruiser pull into the lot. I'm thinking he's coming to give me a stunting ticket. He checks my plate and flicks his lights on.

Dialogue:

Cop:License and registration please

Me:Here you go sir.

5 min goes by....

Cop:Your clean, have fun!

Me:Thanks, have a good night.

Lighten up, or better yet take your car for some fun! just dont hit any poles.

WGR4Pussies
07-15-2004, 08:49 AM
Things I've done in that lot...

-spent 2 hours waiting for a movie to start.
-setup garbage in specific locations and did auto-x
-there was an oil spill one time and we would just drive threw it and slide everywhere (ps: oil spill was cause we had a oil can setup for one of the pilons in one of the auto-xs, hehe)
-followed security guards. we'd play hide and seek with them, lol.
-just drive in there and have drift comps with random people.
-drive in there, drive up to one of the cars at the back who are obviously up to no good, park right infront of them and lay on the horn, then drive around slamming on our brakes sliding and stoping about 2 feet from them.
-teaching friends how to drive
-burns outs, donuts, just haul ass and start turning and listen to your tires whine for ever.
-and other random things.
-got stuck in the snow.

I live by the village square so when we all started driving, it was cool to go up there and go see movies, i dunno, haha.

jdmakkord
07-15-2004, 11:42 AM
I drive my rc car there, does that count?:D

403Gemini
07-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
I drive my rc car there, does that count?:D

uh oh we got a rebel on our hands ;)

rogue
07-15-2004, 01:47 PM
i pissed on the light post when i was drunk;)

rogue
07-15-2004, 01:47 PM
PS- dont lean on the light posts:D

QuasarCav
07-15-2004, 02:05 PM
So this guy has a problem with people there yet he thinks it's cool and he likes hearing 7-9 revs?

:dunno:

Do you like it on not?

FallenAngel
07-15-2004, 02:42 PM
somebody may have thought i was stunting there, but in reality i was attempting to teach my girlfriend how to drive standard.

...my poor tires and clutch... :cry:

hatetank
07-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Hahahahaha - that is one of my favourite winter AWD donut shops.

GTS Jeff
07-15-2004, 03:35 PM
i didnt realize so many ppl knew about that lot :)

GQBalla
07-15-2004, 03:37 PM
lol :drama:

EricEric
07-15-2004, 04:43 PM
i think the front drive guys and the guys that need the wet/snow to spin/slide are dumb, but 86 are always cool even when they do stupid things, so u are the rc guy, the nitro one right? its loud, i can heard it from my place, its annoying

Boost Infested
07-15-2004, 06:18 PM
love to see someone wrap around one of the poles........... :drama:

dcoultis
07-15-2004, 07:48 PM
ya i know some guys that used to bring there 1/5th scale rc cars there last summer, they were powered by 5 hp zenoah weed wacker engines, they could reach speeds of 60 mph :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
07-15-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by EricEric
i think the front drive guys and the guys that need the wet/snow to spin/slide are dumb, but 86 are always cool even when they do stupid things yeah..dori dori yo...initial d yo...hachi roku dori dori muthafucka...dorifto gutter drop turn dori dori yo...

loser.

dezmarez
07-15-2004, 10:31 PM
:drama:

EricEric
07-16-2004, 12:36 PM
huh? i dont recall using those words, i dont even know any of them, you the loser, did u or redline figure out the high lift long duration cam issue yet?

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
yeah..dori dori yo...initial d yo...hachi roku dori dori muthafucka...dorifto gutter drop turn dori dori yo...

loser.

DuPont
07-19-2004, 01:23 PM
Eric - Do you have the Red AE86? and work at Tire Land?

GT2NV
07-19-2004, 01:51 PM
funny everyone here loves to rip around in that parking lot:rofl:

GTS Jeff
07-20-2004, 01:18 AM
huh? i dont recall using those words, i dont even know any of them, you the loser, did u or redline figure out the high lift long duration cam issue yet?

haha yea u called me out on it. i dunno i was bored. sorry man.

EricEric
07-21-2004, 11:58 PM
haha u must be the guy that came and wasted my time and did not buy the car, u have a CL right, i dont work there anymore, haha

Originally posted by DuPont
Eric - Do you have the Red AE86? and work at Tire Land?

Super_Geo
07-22-2004, 01:25 AM
I'd be fucking pissed off if there were people doing donuts right across the street from my house at night.

I think that'd be the time to get buckets of fist size rocks and fucking hurl away.

cloud7
07-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
I'd be fucking pissed off if there were people doing donuts right across the street from my house at night.

I think that'd be the time to get buckets of fist size rocks and fucking hurl away.

I used to live downtown and people do donuts, burn outs, and laid on the horn for minutes at a time 3 am in the morning... yes, it pissed me off definitely...

freakin
07-22-2004, 09:38 AM
^^^^^ Reminds me of those Flames fans......man did I want to kill them when I was living downtown.

Skylinelover
07-22-2004, 10:36 AM

No go lay tar down on the road so next time they come it gets all stuck to there cars.

cloud7
07-22-2004, 01:36 PM
don't think people will be doing donuts there anymore when the new police station is constructed.

DuPont
07-22-2004, 08:24 PM
haha u must be the guy that came and wasted my time and did not buy the car, u have a CL right, i dont work there anymore, haha

It was a waste of my time to drive up there. That thing was BUSTED! I still want one, but not a complete rebuilder.

EricEric
07-24-2004, 05:15 PM
there is no good body ones, u as a bodyman knwo they are all have toyota rust, and if there is a good one, some one must have coverd it up with bondo or else u be paying a few gs for it, haha

Originally posted by DuPont

It was a waste of my time to drive up there. That thing was BUSTED! I still want one, but not a complete rebuilder.

XylathaneGTR
07-26-2004, 02:51 AM
Everytime im there there's always people fucking around in that Parking Lot...
Some good memories though...First time my friend attempted to "drift out" his 325Ci too...

nos_spyder
07-26-2004, 12:43 PM
doesnt it suck they are buildind the new cardel place thingy. now your parking lot will be used

supaj87GTS
07-27-2004, 06:03 PM
LOL too Funny ......:D

I saw a couple guys in a Accord doing quik liitle sprints and didnt see the freakin Median Funny they just hit it the car got like 2-or 3 feet of air and there whole Exhuast system go torn off....Soo funny when they stopped the passenger got out and was laughing so hard he fell on the ground.......

anyway have fun watch out for the Pennies.